.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

smh
I went from wearing a 2xl tall tee and 38 jeans
to a Large tee and 34 jeans.... crazy.

but yeh man, we got big things poppin this week.
every week I try to get something poppin photoshoot, mag or video wise to keep us in the game always....
because it's a constant grind.
making tom cruise some new small stuff.
some more casios

I got my own booth @ dub show on the 3rd of Aug.

and yeh, I've known Darlene since I was 12 and she actually looks better then that in person
they put her hair frizzy to match the shot, but she had mad different outfits.
cats don't know how serious that pshoot was. or how much she is still talked about in the streets amongst G's to Ballers

roll.gif
at you ___'s arguing over a damn V-neck shirt, What's next??White tees are "played out"??

just posted these in the post your watch thread thought Id share some of my previous watches ive bought/sold...
wink.gif

sorry for the ninjahood pix.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

smh
I went from wearing a 2xl tall tee and 38 jeans
to a Large tee and 34 jeans.... crazy.

but yeh man, we got big things poppin this week.
every week I try to get something poppin photoshoot, mag or video wise to keep us in the game always....
because it's a constant grind.
making tom cruise some new small stuff.
some more casios

I got my own booth @ dub show on the 3rd of Aug.

and yeh, I've known Darlene since I was 12 and she actually looks better then that in person
they put her hair frizzy to match the shot, but she had mad different outfits.
cats don't know how serious that pshoot was. or how much she is still talked about in the streets amongst G's to Ballers

I thought u looked different, man. Like others have said it is kinda weird seein' you without at least a semi-brolic piece around ur neck. Thematuration of K-Teezy, lol. Yo, I'll see you at that DUB show. You gonna bring out the whips?? Let me know if u need help transportin' them to theConvention Center, lol...

i can't post the other pics because it's for the cover of KING mag...
but here's a shot of me and Darlene for the 20th anniversary of the POWER cd album cover.
she's doin some press with ICE T for it. and I provided Ice for all her pics.

BENBALLER_DARLENE.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wait thats the og shorty? and did u just take the pic for fun or is that being used somewhere i'm confused

laugh.gif
@ the new vnecks are dead talk...some of yall are ******ed i swear-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

but here's a shot of me and Darlene for the 20th anniversary of the POWER cd album cover.

BENBALLER_DARLENE.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wait thats the og shorty? and did u just take the pic for fun or is that being used somewhere i'm confused

laugh.gif

MILF FTW
pimp.gif

RICH YUNG V-NECKS >>>>>

tre,

I just jumped into a few pics because it was history in the making... you know me. lol
I had to, you wouldn't have if you could?

plus me and darlene is like family, so it was all love.

Tris,
I don't know what whip I'm gonna push there, but I will have my jewelry booth set up.
wait til y'all see my custom iced out rosary, @%%# is nutso

tre,

I just jumped into a few pics because it was history in the making... you know me. lol
I had to, you wouldn't have if you could?

plus me and darlene is like family, so it was all love.

Tris,
I don't know what whip I'm gonna push there, but I will have my jewelry booth set up.
oh no question
laugh.gif
- i just didnt get the story- so ice-tredid the cover...and thats the same shorty from before
eek.gif

pimp.gif
i'll cop whatever the pix end up on...thats memories rightthere- funny how ice look the exact same
laugh.gif

finally!

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by Kingtre

BENBALLER_DARLENE.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

MILF FTW
pimp.gif

RICH YUNG V-NECKS >>>>>

Umm naw I'm just speaking the truth, they also look even wacker if your not big in the chest like Nelly.

But I'll dead this talk be4 you BenBaller fans start to come to his defense.

Anyways.....drink it from the bottle who the +@$* need a bucket?
2u8igwk.jpg

the darlene lady looks old
cause she is...the og pix was taken 20 years ago so you gotta assume she was around 20+ that said she held up pretty well
icet%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E%7E_power%7E%7E%7E%7E_101b.jpg

Umm naw I'm just speaking the truth, they also look even wacker if your not big in the chest like Nelly.

But I'll dead this talk be4 you BenBaller fans start to come to his defense.

got nuthin to do with BenBaller- and if you think vnecks are wack period then thats your choice and i cant argue that...my comment was directed tohomeboy that said something like "even lil wayne dont wear em anymore"

and whats special about the JOHN MAYER sea dweller? anyone can put there name on a watch.

such as my boy s.brown, it was a pretty cool idea so he went ahead and put a fat canary yellow bezel on a rolex daytona and a two tone sub and some other daytona, took off the daytona dial and put his own just for fun, then when he got bored turned them back to original again.
pimp.gif

oh yea lmao instead of the bottom saying "SWISS MADE" he did something stupid and put "D-TOWN MADE"
roll.gif

rolex would be pissed if they saw this
nerd.gif

S Brown Rolex =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ben, how you lose the weight? Put me on. I've dropped some lifting but my chest got bigger and I wanna loose more weight.

Yo KTOWN, Do yall still have a price limit for custom pieces??? Like even for something like dog tags?

Back
Top Bottom