.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

haha dude wants the benballer diet plan.

anyone got any pics of more iced g shocks? seriously considerin gettin 1 but only seen the if products. any more out there?

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Ben, how you lose the weight? Put me on. I've dropped some lifting but my chest got bigger and I wanna loose more weight.

He burned all that fat from walking around with all that heavy weight on his neck
pimp.gif

haha i saw that this morning!!

i was like wth? is that N.O.R.E.?

that asian girl with the bittys is fire

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Ben tell ya boy to dead the v- neck t shirt idea. The hype for those is already gone since weezy stopped rockin em
smh.gif
sounds like a hypebeast
smh.gif
U rock Lil Wayne's underwear too? Its a T-shirt and Lil Wayne got it from Harlem n e way (Jimmy & Juelz)

BTW Darlene
smokin.gif

little wayne runs the fashion world for rap apparently. if u havent seen from a mili its just his stylist, and the stuff looks wack then, too

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Ben tell ya boy to dead the v- neck t shirt idea. The hype for those is already gone since weezy stopped rockin em
smh.gif
sounds like a hypebeast
smh.gif
U rock Lil Wayne's underwear too? Its a T-shirt and Lil Wayne got it from Harlem n e way (Jimmy & Juelz)

BTW Darlene
smokin.gif

wow @ this dude Dallas
smh.gif

I know some of the people that worked for ********, they have a whole new cast now

Originally Posted by bwsbbc

little wayne runs the fashion world for rap apparently. if u havent seen from a mili its just his stylist, and the stuff looks wack then, too

You mean Jim Jones?

pdot,

we have a minimum for custom pendants that are like 3" iced out.
dog tags depend on what you want on them, how icee, etc.

darlene is 43 or 44 years old btw.....

http://x-images5.********.com/pennyshow/shoots/ps2679/********/big2.jpg

Yo god, I'm Indian style, knees bent, militant

gold.jpg
gold%20sunglasses.jpg
images
big-daddy-kane.jpg

L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaHRtbC9kZXJpdnMvNGE3ZGU3YmYxMGIyMGUyYzU3YTNmNDcxMmI1ZTgzNTUtZTk2YzM4NTEzMzNhM2JlZjA5MzczY2M4NTI0MGI3NzcuanBn.jpg

The fully auto isn't jewelry, but a nice accessory nonetheless.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

smh.gif
sounds like a hypebeast
smh.gif

BTW Darlene
smokin.gif

wow @ this dude Dallas
smh.gif

I ALREADY SAID I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT V-NECKS WERE HOT Both you dudes obviously have a selective reading problem. I clearly stated in a post after this thatI'm not a Wayne fan but since LRG has turned into somewhat of a hypebeast brand lately & ever since Lil Wayne stopped rockin em the hype for them isgone, therefore the idea for them about to release these wouldn't be such a good idea.

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

darlene is 43 or 44 years old btw.....
damn she bad for her age
pimp.gif
.....black women generally age better then other races...

black? she looks mexican or something along those lines...idk
more oldies-

Back
Top Bottom