.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

eek.gif
1e2gzp.jpg

Ididit....where you been fam?

Perfection...
pimp.gif

^^^ Dope pieces. But why does the "M" at the top in the Melo piece have two rows of diamonds on the left side?? It looks a little off from the restof the letters.

that black diamond chain is so ridiculous that might be my first diamond related purchase. (minus a pinky ring).

kd, where you been? i sat down with Jason a few times in the past couple weeks and he said he ain't seen you in a grip!

and I seen a few of those in person.... the nas joint was crazy. but he got tight when he seen Jonas cuban 2x the size
tongue.gif

all love, thanks for showing off that.

pimp.gif
I didn't know Jason from BHP did Nas' joint...I'm guessing he also did the matching Cuban Link Bracelet, I saw that #%@* upclose when he washere last month and my goodness that #%@* stood out the whole setup.

edit: I also see you guys got the proper person to do all the photos/web work good stuff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

[LL] Dont call it a comeback! [/LL]

i been thinking bout getting this piece right here done on the rosary and now i see how it looks-

11to6qt.jpg

to replace this

ben the jobs prob too small for yall? the piece is tiny and i prob just want a yellow stone border with white in the center- i think 1inaBill made somethingsmall like this before right?

Back
Top Bottom