.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

i don't think that's tyga's real chain. i seriously think he made that out of those readymade letters, it looks just like it. either way, thischain jacking stuff is lame. jack someone bigger than you, and i might care. and you know that dude was happy to be in the video. they all have ged tattoos,and they're dissin on it. and if they were ever on ged, it could be their real chain, because from what i know, all of tyga's ged chains have a moneybag on them.

and i know it's not the best quality audio, but that doesn't sound like tyga. i've talked to him many times on the phone, and in person. whateverit is, tyga's gettin' his money, he's spent more on jewels than some of you know. i know about what he paid for each piece.

sorry for my rant.

juelz is killin' em. that half yellow half white piece is one of the illest, best executed concepts in the game. i don't care if the quality isn'tgreat, it's an awesome setup. then he has the white rings and bracelet on one side, and yellow rings and bracelets on the other side? zomg sweeet.

AND HE HAS ALL OF HIS OLD STUFF? WOW. dude must have some sort of cheese.

lax?

is that you?
yup repping mia to the fullest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

everytime 206 posts in here he's trying to go at somebody......probably fold up like a lil female in person
laugh.gif
lax?

is that you?
hell no...i never post in these threads but i do keep up w/ them......from this thread to the past jewelry threads i've always noticed himcoming at somebody.....like do that #@** in person.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehonavis Delaris

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

206 beard wins.......Any takers? 10-1 odds

SMH @ Judging other mens beard....

You give 206 the Ice La Fox treatment homey......

Get your teeth out of homey's pubic hairs.

What in the #$%@ are you talking about "Homey".......do you not know a joke when you hear it? yes I love him and his beard omg I dreammmmmm of it,how old ru 5?

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by SlimCharlieBrown

206 wins because if all else fails dude always has the glock on him.
yea like he's the only person thats strapped
grin.gif

I was talking about the 206 vs Lax beef, do you really think Lax has got the cal on him? Dude would need to make himself a roc a fella bullet proof vest.

snatch_front.jpg

I got money on myself.

Honestly though, yall take things too seriously.

ps - that blue jays piece is nice.

pps - the "you wouldnt say that to my face" line is extremely laughable.

How do they get diamonds that colour like say for the Blue Jays piece and other pieces with bright red, blue, green, etc. stones?

^they might use other stones like rubies, emeralds and saphires(sp) or use color treated diamonds.

Not too sure on the process of color treating. I guess they use food coloring and go to town lol

But naturally colored stones are very expensive compared to regular white stones i think.

Ok who the hell got the Blue Jays Logo done?
laugh.gif
you got to reveal that KD.

Back
Top Bottom