.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by cali swag

Originally Posted by Rjwco
Those Stones Look Cloudy
smh.gif

Is That That *Bang Bang*
roll.gif
or Bad Cam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lemme find out my dude LAX is living a life mired by bang-bang-edness....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

That @$%% not dancing Fam...

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

Trick Trick's Daughter Posing With Yung Berg's Transformer Chain!
so he got for 2 different pieces cuz she has 2 different ones in this vid?

^^ wow...even though i'm not a fan of berg, i think this trick trick cat is trying to capitalize off taking dudes chain....he'd be sick if someonewhooped his daughter over that piece...

why does she look like dude from clipse?

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

^^ wow...even though i'm not a fan of berg, i think this trick trick cat is trying to capitalize off taking dudes chain....he'd be sick if someone whooped his daughter over that piece..
Word..if she wearing that in the street..somebody gon take her head off for it

Those Stones Look Cloudy
smh.gif

Is That That *Bang Bang*
roll.gif
or Bad Cam
lol it was a quick pic I took before I had to deliver it. stones are straight

and that tiffany necklace!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Trick Trick lost for having a bull dagger for a daughter. Ol Snoop lookin a$s broad. Oh and those aint rolex diamonds what the uff you done to that? J/K

fill me in...why so much hate for dude? Everything pics he posts get 5 negative reactions...
I think it all stems from previous Jewelry threads where son was hawking alot of second hand stuff for some scratch. I don't really understandwhy he got hate for that seeing as how not all of NT is balling like that, he had a couple nice deals on franco links and the like. Oh, and the whole rocking aRocafella pendant not being down with them didn't exactly make him the most popular kid in school. But me personally I got no E-beef with him, I was justbandwagon hating and took an opening when I saw it.

This @+$$# said bulldagger...
laugh.gif

Thats that old school slang G LOL. But how you got Obama tilted in the avy. Thats crazy
laugh.gif

Man I thought that was Hurricane Chris straight up. Jason of Beverly Hills has that fire.

Berg Is Gonna get that Chain Back. Berg Has Been in the Game for A lot Longer then People Think........ Down with Ruff Riders and Gully Cats From Philly andChicago. Trust me this is going o end up very messy and very soon..............

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Berg Is Gonna get that Chain Back. Berg Has Been in the Game for A lot Longer then People Think........ Down with Ruff Riders Ryders and bloodline and Gully Cats From Philly and Chicago. Trust me this is going o end up very messy and very soon..............
you maybe right....

me personally i would've rocked the decept side more often.....

Back
Top Bottom