.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

That AP is extremely clean... You can buy them factory like that. Loaded as well, and quite frankly I get sick when I see all these chopped and screwedAP's Jim Jones and those guys rock.

We have done a few Boss Hogg Outlaw pieces. C Ward handles his biz.

Nigo and P have been and are absolutely light years ahead of the game. I mean P has rings that a worth several million dollars apiece... Not to mention theTRUCK pendants loaded with jewels that he and Nigo have it's almost disrespectful to the game... And I agree with Ben, Nigo's Ape heads go down inhistory.

That White TIger Ring has gotten an unbelievable amount of attention...

An NTer will have something really sick to show you guys in the near future....

An NTer will have something really sick to show you guys in the near future....
nerd.gif

ummm....

there could be a huge jeweler to watch collab. and he's an NTER. lol.
KDizzle! holla at your folks!

i think in that new dj khaled video go hard kanye is rocking an all black diamond chain with an all black jesus head..i dont know if it was the lighting i sawit in..but it look like he got an all black joint

seen Ben getting dumb on the stage at avalon last night, this fool aoki was actin a damn fool, we were already so twisted off the open bar at kanye's thingby the time we even got to the avalon everything was just laughs anyways. it was definitely good to see AM up there last night smiling big and having a goodtime...

^^
pimp.gif
props^^ I think thats one watch brand I havent seen get iced out yetlike all them aps

Any one got a close up of Ye's new Jesus piece? I saw it when I went to see him a Jimmy Kimmel.

Joint is cleannnnn.

Back
Top Bottom