It's ridiculous how society has so much sympathy and is so biased for women.

So i'm sitting her watching Maury, and why is it that the girl that's cheated on the guy like 15 times the one thats getting all the sympathy, whilethe guy is always getting booed?

The legal system is also just like that.

who's the one that pays alimony? the man.

who's the one that has to give 44 grand a month? the man. (nas)

who's the one that almost always gets custody? the woman, even if she is unfit to be a full time mother.

it's messed up man..... EDIT: DOn't get me wrong though, i'm not a male chauvinist (sp?) or anything. its just not fair for us dudes. GUYS, GET APRENUP

It's ridiculous how society has so much sympathy and is so biased for women.

d853554de761ba4874719690baffd197d782498.gif

This one isn't going to end well...

Originally Posted by kobe82410

So i'm sitting her watching Maury, and why is it that the girl that's cheated on the guy like 15 times the one thats getting all the sympathy, while the guy is always getting booed?

The legal system is also just like that.

who's the one that pays alimony? the man.

who's the one that has to give 44 grand a month? the man. (nas)

who's the one that almost always gets custody? the woman, even if she is unfit to be a full time mother.

it's messed up man..... EDIT: DOn't get me wrong though, i'm not a male chauvinist (sp?) or anything. its just not fair for us dudes. GUYS, GET A PRENUP
i agree with this 100%...

Woman and african americans... well black people.. Not trying be racist but its really how I feel... both of them get things on golden platters...

^
roll.gif
at the yahoo answer

but yea it is biased for women... look at the L nas took.

55K?... thats OD... a baby can be brought up perfectly fine offa way less... plus it aint like Kelis never made money

Originally Posted by pilo1990

Woman and african americans... well black people.. Not trying be racist but its really how I feel... both of them get things on golden platters...
Get things on a golden platter explain.

Inevitable.

if you have to say "Not trying to be racist"..then keep the comment to yourself because most likely it is..but explain yourself please
laugh.gif

African Americans...really..."things on a golden platter" you say...nahhh...you can't beserious?

Question-- are you white?

And if you are, are you aware of the lil thing known as "White Privilege"...?

Because if you were, you'd realize just how silly you are in thinking that black people, and other people of color, have it good--word to getting servedwith a golden platter.

Read some books first, preferably those that emphasize contemporary and historical relations between the _______ "race" and the white"race", in an unbiased fashion, before you make any more ludicrous statements like that which I've quoted...
tired.gif

Second, y'all make me laugh sometimes with the type of ishhhh y'all think about. I mean, you really believe society is biased in favor, and sympatheticto women...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok champ, keep thinkin' that. But here's my assertion-- hardly any one of you "men", would consider and/or entertain the idea, for onesecond, of "switching-places" with a woman, if such a thing were feasible. Why--because "as good as women have it...
eyes.gif
", they won't ever have it as good as a man, living in any maledominated society, any where in the world. That's the truth...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Society is more bias AGAINST women.

i'd say it's equal. just different.
I recant my OG statement. I agree with this. Like you said when it comes to issues dealing with family courts women have the upper hand, but whenit comes to the work environment women get shafted

thread derailed

this will not end well

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

thread derailed

this will not end well

I highly doubt dude is going to come back in here an attempt to substantiate that claim. At least I hope he doesn't. For his sake.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

thread derailed

this will not end well

uh oh, this is going somewhere else entirely

THE MOST ignorant thing I've read in a while.

Back
Top Bottom