It's ridiculous how society has so much sympathy and is so biased for women.

Man, well before this gets out of hand ill explain myself better.. First off im hispanic.. And I hang around a lot of black people... I never said that thereis no racism against them because I've seen it first hand.. But this happens almost equally to every race now (excluding whites) its just that no one talksabout it or gets on it as much as they do blacks... has anyone notcied how the crime against spanish people who are getting robbed and killed, people that areworking hard for their families has been rising? And most of the time the crimes are commited by blacks and whites.... being around woman everyone knows mostof the time they'll get the upper hand in a situation.. But being around black people I've noticed that they are treated differently.. I've noticedthat they get treated nicer and people are scared of them.. Some of them take advantage of that and act real ignorant.. And in no way am I saying that'severyone that's black but a certain amount.. So just like women they are treated differently and take advantage of the situation.. And once again im notracist!!

Originally Posted by pilo1990

Woman and african americans... well black people.. Not trying be racist but its really how I feel... both of them get things on golden platters...
i'll give you a pass for this because you are hispanic but saying we get things on golden platters is asinine

So we have something go "our way" for once and you know what? I dont care because I'm never going to utilize the family court system and crap.I'd rather have equal pay and all that other BS.

has anyone notcied how the crime against spanish people who are getting robbed and killed, people that are working hard for their families has been rising? And most of the time the crimes are commited by blacks and whites....
fam...people from EVERY ETHNICITY get robbed and killed everyday..its been happening to Blacks for the LONGEST.
and who else are they supposed to be killed by? Australians? This is America and I assume Whites, Blacks and Hispanics make up a good portion of America so idkwhat u were trying to do with that comment but I understand everything else you were trying to say.

Society is biased for women?
laugh.gif
That's absurd. Off top, women make I think it's like 10% less than their male counterparts in the corporate world.That alone makes this thread ridiculous.

As for black people getting things on a gold platter...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
wow. that's ludicrous.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Society is more bias AGAINST women.

i'd say it's equal. just different.
I recant my OG statement. I agree with this. Like you said when it comes to issues dealing with family courts women have the upper hand, but when it comes to the work environment women get shafted

laugh.gif
nice choice of words

Okay since society is so biased towards women---what are you going to do about it other than being so verbally critical?

I agree with your original post, but just coming on NT and posting about your criticisims isn't gonna solve anything or change the issue.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the yahoo answers
It's so true though. But alot of the times, when women are offered out of their 'niche' in society, they decline the opportunity. They complainabout staying at home all day, but they don't want to work a legit job.

Man, well before this gets out of hand ill explain myself better.. First off im hispanic.. And I hang around a lot of black people... I never said that there is no racism against them because I've seen it first hand.. But this happens almost equally to every race now (excluding whites) its just that no one talks about it or gets on it as much as they do blacks... has anyone notcied how the crime against spanish people who are getting robbed and killed, people that are working hard for their families has been rising? And most of the time the crimes are commited by blacks and whites.... being around woman everyone knows most of the time they'll get the upper hand in a situation.. But being around black people I've noticed that they are treated differently.. I've noticed that they get treated nicer and people are scared of them.. Some of them take advantage of that and act real ignorant.. And in no way am I saying that's everyone that's black but a certain amount.. So just like women they are treated differently and take advantage of the situation.. And once again im not racist!!

Originally Posted by nealraj006

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the yahoo answers
It's so true though. But alot of the times, when women are offered out of their 'niche' in society, they decline the opportunity. They complain about staying at home all day, but they don't want to work a legit job.
Women? ALL women?

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

alien.gif

There are too many people in here that came into this gunfight with a knife.

It's ridiculous to even think women have an "advantage" in American society.

Plus, this guy supported his contention with a Maury episode.

Please, leave the sociological discussions to people that have the intelligence and mental capacity to do so. Until then, kick rocks.

Man, well before this gets out of hand ill explain myself better.. First off im hispanic.. And I hang around a lot of black people... I never said that there is no racism against them because I've seen it first hand.. But this happens almost equally to every race now (excluding whites) its just that no one talks about it or gets on it as much as they do blacks... has anyone notcied how the crime against spanish people who are getting robbed and killed, people that are working hard for their families has been rising? And most of the time the crimes are commited by blacks and whites.... being around woman everyone knows most of the time they'll get the upper hand in a situation.. But being around black people I've noticed that they are treated differently.. I've noticed that they get treated nicer and people are scared of them.. Some of them take advantage of that and act real ignorant.. And in no way am I saying that's everyone that's black but a certain amount.. So just like women they are treated differently and take advantage of the situation.. And once again im not racist!!
b9vfl4b63im3ajczb5y6Qle8o1_250.gif

i, like many of you, was raised by a single mom. i guess i have a soft spot for women.
embarassed.gif

I would leave an educated comment but some of you are so far off and I'm on my phone. If I was at a PC I might take the time try and debate with some ofyou. I'll just watch for now.

As a man, if a woman call the police on you (assualt, rape) your in trouble. If she take you to court (divorce, child support) your in trouble. In these 2scenarios, I understand what the OP is saying, because your gonna need damn near a miracle to win.

The only time I agree with OP is during divorce. That crap is out of control.

My sister-in-law use to lock the kids (my nephews) in a closet while she entertained "gentlemen" while my brother was in Iraq. She barely fed them,and the men she had over beat them non stop. She had a kid by way of one of the dudes (yes there were reportedly many), which my brother is now raising. During the divorce proceedings she broke into my brother's place, threatened the babysitter, kidnapped the boys, stole a bunch of guns, and took off. Whenthe police caught up with her she threatened to kill herself and the kids. She spent some time in a padded room after that, and was released. The whole pointof this story is, she still almost got full custody of the kids because she's the mother and nothing else. My brother had to fight tooth and nail to makesure that crazy !@#$% didn't get her hands on the kids again.

There's seriously so many things wrong with this response I don't even know where to begin...
smh.gif
smh.gif

On a lighter note, I found this to be particularly funny: "...I've noticed that they get treated nicer and people are scared ofthem..."...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Blacks get treated "nicer"--relative to who, and where? I'm eager to know of this place where blacks are, apparently, getting treated"nicer" because I'd be the first to tell you that, that is the promised land...Shhhhh I'm packing my bags and booking a one way flight theminute you hook me up, a brotha, with this info...
grin.gif

2. "People are scared of them..."...and you think this is remotely beneficial for black people how, assuming this is in fact the case. Realize thatfear, will always breeds hate...I'll let you figure out the rest...

I think NT is doing a good enough job of spreading hate and distaste for women amongst each other.
laugh.gif
Even if the world never changes, at least you have thismessage board!

You are an imbecile, I am gald Antigen put you in your place, because I really don't have the energy tonight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom