It's ridiculous how society has so much sympathy and is so biased for women.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

So i'm sitting her watching Maury, and why is it that the girl that's cheated on the guy like 15 times the one thats getting all the sympathy, while the guy is always getting booed?

The legal system is also just like that.

who's the one that pays alimony? the man.

who's the one that has to give 44 grand a month? the man. (nas)

who's the one that almost always gets custody? the woman, even if she is unfit to be a full time mother.

it's messed up man..... EDIT: DOn't get me wrong though, i'm not a male chauvinist (sp?) or anything. its just not fair for us dudes. GUYS, GET A PRENUP

You have a point or two but single mothers have it harder than any other demographic in this country. Because most men are deadbeat dads and don't paytheir child support

I guess most of you guys don't really know until you have a close one going through a family court.

My bro (who is a great guy, works his butt off and is a better parent than his gf) is going to have to give up more than 3 gs a month for child support. His gfis a coke addict, sleeps with every guy around the corner and leached off my brother and my parents. and she still is going to be getting custody of the kids.

I think it has to be hard to be a woman.
I also think they make it harder.

and I agree with your statement, but furthermore, court and the legal system are just grossly corrupt.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Society is more bias AGAINST women.

i'd say it's equal. just different.
I recant my OG statement. I agree with this. Like you said when it comes to issues dealing with family courts women have the upper hand, but when it comes to the work environment women get shafted

laugh.gif
nice choice of words

i agree

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

The only time I agree with OP is during divorce. That crap is out of control.

My sister-in-law use to lock the kids (my nephews) in a closet while she entertained "gentlemen" while my brother was in Iraq. She barely fed them, and the men she had over beat them non stop. She had a kid by way of one of the dudes (yes there were reportedly many), which my brother is now raising. During the divorce proceedings she broke into my brother's place, threatened the babysitter, kidnapped the boys, stole a bunch of guns, and took off. When the police caught up with her she threatened to kill herself and the kids. She spent some time in a padded room after that, and was released. The whole point of this story is, she still almost got full custody of the kids because she's the mother and nothing else. My brother had to fight tooth and nail to make sure that crazy !@#$% didn't get her hands on the kids again.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT WOMEN STILL DOSENT HAVE THOSE KIDS or this is Ducktales
indifferent.gif
. The whole court system is built around the idea that a man cant raise his kids on his on like a women can, That and the fact that societyteaches their kids to think women are gentle and fragile creatures which we all know is a lie.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

The only time I agree with OP is during divorce. That crap is out of control.

My sister-in-law use to lock the kids (my nephews) in a closet while she entertained "gentlemen" while my brother was in Iraq. She barely fed them, and the men she had over beat them non stop. She had a kid by way of one of the dudes (yes there were reportedly many), which my brother is now raising. During the divorce proceedings she broke into my brother's place, threatened the babysitter, kidnapped the boys, stole a bunch of guns, and took off. When the police caught up with her she threatened to kill herself and the kids. She spent some time in a padded room after that, and was released. The whole point of this story is, she still almost got full custody of the kids because she's the mother and nothing else. My brother had to fight tooth and nail to make sure that crazy !@#$% didn't get her hands on the kids again.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT WOMEN STILL DOSENT HAVE THOSE KIDS or this is Ducktales
indifferent.gif
. The whole court system is built around the idea that a man cant raise his kids on his on like a women can, That and the fact that society teaches their kids to think women are gentle and fragile creatures which we all know is a lie.
grin.gif
Nah, after nearly a year in court fighting against the judicial system my brother won full custody of the kids.

Ska that was probably the greatest sequence of gif/pic repsonses I've seen executed. The Tiger ones set it off.
roll.gif

no trying to be racist or anything, but why is it when a black person makes fun of a white person its all fun and giggles but when a white person takes a smalljab at a black person its racist and gets blown way out of proportion?

Man i wish someone would have told my Black Mother this info. we could have been living on easy street this whole time? she played herself hard.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

no trying to be racist or anything, but why is it when a black person makes fun of a white person its all fun and giggles but when a white person takes a small jab at a black person its racist and gets blown way out of proportion?

The good ol reverse racism excuse. The hell outta here
laugh.gif

no trying to be racist or anything, but why is it when a black person makes fun of a white person its all fun and giggles but when a white person takes a small jab at a black person its racist and gets blown way out of proportion?
$%%!. like you people are anywhere near as hurt by the double standards of jokes about white people. oh whats the worse we say you can'tdance? you can't jump? have you ever heard a joke about white people that almost made you wanna cry? well i've heard some about black people that damnnear made me shed a tear. there is not one single joke about white people that is half as hurtful as some of the gems ive heard. ive actually sat with a whitefriend and tried to come up with jokes that hurt as bad as jokes we've heard about other races and after 30 mins we had nothing. so excuse me if we dontsee a joke about your dancing responded to by "how do you stop 5 black guys from raping a white girl" as fair and balanced.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

no trying to be racist or anything, but why is it when a black person makes fun of a white person its all fun and giggles but when a white person takes a small
jab at a black person its racist and gets blown way out of proportion?

laugh.gif

is that not true?

and just to let ya know, im hispanic.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

no trying to be racist or anything, but why is it when a black person makes fun of a white person its all fun and giggles but when a white person takes a small
jab at a black person its racist and gets blown way out of proportion?

laugh.gif

is that not true?

and just to let ya know, im hispanic.

if you are hispanic you should be double ashamed of your comment. cause i know plenty of hispanic cats who feel the same way that black people do. like i saidjokes about dancing and kids on leashes at the mall do not even compare to the jokes minorities hear. yes its a double standard but we live with those everyday. im sure you're not out there fighting for women not to be called sluts when they bang 30 dudes cause guys would get a high five.

as for the women and society thing, i understand certain points..... but its a double sword, with the people that women make less and this and that......whatabout the women that win kids and court and are horrible parents? how bout the women that accuse people of rape and are damm near 100% belived without theother party even havin a chance...... women that use their body/sexyness to get a job or pass a test? like seriously......

NT: The place you can make racist remarks about anyone except African Americans.

Noticed how the thread went in a complete different direction when something was said about African Americans
wink.gif

I'm done, continue on.

Where is this even coming from, who made a joke in this thread? It's like you were just waiting for an opportunity to just throw that one outthere even though it has nothing to do with the original topic.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

There are too many people in here that came into this gunfight with a knife.

It's ridiculous to even think women have an "advantage" in American society.

Plus, this guy supported his contention with a Maury episode.

Please, leave the sociological discussions to people that have the intelligence and mental capacity to do so. Until then, kick rocks.

THIS.

Society is not biased towards women. It's quite the opposite.

Now when it comes to the court system, you have a point.

Back
Top Bottom