....It's the ROC...it is?....

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

rocyaice wrote:

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

Lemme get this right, when you think of 50, you think of G Unit...

But when you think of Lloyd Banks you think of... Gang Green??

Lloyd Banks IS G Unit, so for yall to not aknowledge that just makes you appear to be some type of ****** (which I wouldn't doubt)...

He DID get dropped by Interscope, now there callin back...
Yayo, nobody even thinks about the Unit no more but you and Curtis. On some real @@@. G-Unit has become so irrelevant that I don't even think about them w hen I see that Banks video. Just like I don't see Rocafella when I see a Kanye video. Banks finally stepping out on his own. Or so it looks that way anyway. It may still be G-Unit but due to their irrelevance I don't see them anymore when I see a Banks video and the majority of the public feels the same way being that Beamer, Benz or Bentley has already surpassed any song he's released post "On Fire" and "Karma" from his debut album. Nothing on that Rotten garbage even charted.

G Unit is a trio...

How can you EVER disassociate Banks from the Unit??

You Ns kill me with your brainless antics...                                                             

thats not new rhetoric though... " oh i don't like 50...but i Efff's wit banks"

son sold 200k+ on itunes independently....thats a great look for g-unit, cuz whether he's still with interscope or not he's still signed as a artist to g-unit so 50 of course

gettin PC off that.

Harlem On The Rise wrote:
Originally Posted by Lazy B

Crime Wave is wack.

Won't do more than 500k.

He'll do that his first week...

LOL.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]ninjahood wrote: [/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
Originally Posted by Lazy B

Crime Wave is wack.

Won't do more than 500k.
laugh.gif

50 goin plat...as usual

[/td][/tr][/table]  

LOL.

@ the end of the day you're gonna have Steadman STANS for the 1st time in there lives wanting Roc-A-Fella to fail...

Banks is enjoyin his success right now, Sha Money is doin his thing in the circus (bka Def Jam)...

But the G Unit backlash will continue...

Banks %@$* doin better than Ns with major deals, but Ns is clownin him for gettin dropped...

Gotta love it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^

G Unit is "a sinking ship NEVER to rise again"? Banks has a Top 20 record right now. INDEPENDENTLY. 
Where you live at?

laugh.gif
Its a top 20 RAP song but let's not act like its top 20 because of G-Unit. Its top 20 because of Banks. Had Yayo dropped the same song with the hook it would've went nowhere.
What the %!+% does that mean? It's Top 20 at both Urban and Rhythm. That means BIG Radio play. It's done close to 300,000 downloads.....INDEPENDENTLY, and sales have not been down for the last 3 weeks. 
And you act like Banks is a household name. Who the %!+% knows what would have happened if Yayo dropped it. 
I'm giving you facts. G Unit, the label that Banks' record is on, has a Top 20 record now. Hardly what I would call a sinking ship. 

Then your %*+, who wasn't even being addressed, decides to come out of nowhere on some dumb ##!$. "Had Yayo dropped" it. But Yayo didn't drop it. So let's deal with reality and cut the Fantasyland #@$%!%!@. Neither you nor I know what would have happened "had Yayo dropped" it. So what the %!+% does that have to do with anything? 

I swear some of y'all seem to WANT to stay stuck on stupid. 

If you have some hate in your blood for G Unit you're trying to let out, I'm not here for that. I don't give a %++@ about that +**#. I am giving you facts and calling out what I would call misinformation as I see it. You want to call G Unit irrelevant. Cool. If your rhetoric is hate based, then we're clearly not going to have an intelligent conversation. 

I am always amused when someone who was never relevant at all calls someone else irrelevant. 

DueceKing b/k/a Memphis Bleek...

Don't you have a lunch order to take??

Outback??... How bout White Castle...
Spoiler [+]
1223061559ii3.jpg

How bout it...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

ninjahood wrote:

he's way past gold at this point, wouldn't be suprised if its already platinum.

laugh.gif

wats so funny? its been certfified gold a while ago.....

asset.jpeg
The G-Unit Boss 50 Cent has another Gold album on his hands, despite a slow start Before I Self Destruct has picked up steam and now according to RapRadar is certified Gold by the RIAA.

The album released last November pushing around 150k in it’s first week has now hit the 500k mark, and is the third highest selling rap album of 2009 only following behind Eminem and Jay-Z who are both close to double platinum status.

Before I Self Destruct is the final album on 50's contract with Interscope Records.

The G-Unit Boss 50 Cent has another Gold album on his hands, despite a slow start Before I Self Destruct has picked up steam and now according to RapRadar is certified Gold by the RIAA. The album released last November pushing around 150k in it’s first week has now hit the 500k mark, and is the third highest selling rap album of 2009 only following behind Eminem and Jay-Z who are both close to double platinum status. Before I Self Destruct is the final album on 50's contract with Interscope Records.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

ninjahood wrote:

he's way past gold at this point, wouldn't be suprised if its already platinum.

laugh.gif

wats so funny? its been certfified gold a while ago.....

asset.jpeg
The G-Unit Boss 50 Cent has another Gold album on his hands, despite a slow start Before I Self Destruct has picked up steam and now according to RapRadar is certified Gold by the RIAA.

The album released last November pushing around 150k in it’s first week has now hit the 500k mark, and is the third highest selling rap album of 2009 only following behind Eminem and Jay-Z who are both close to double platinum status.

Before I Self Destruct is the final album on 50's contract with Interscope Records.

The G-Unit Boss 50 Cent has another Gold album on his hands, despite a slow start Before I Self Destruct has picked up steam and now according to RapRadar is certified Gold by the RIAA. The album released last November pushing around 150k in it’s first week has now hit the 500k mark, and is the third highest selling rap album of 2009 only following behind Eminem and Jay-Z who are both close to double platinum status. Before I Self Destruct is the final album on 50's contract with Interscope Records.

no im not laughing at the certification...im laughing at the fact you being surprised if it wasnt platinum by now
laugh.gif
...the album sold very poorly

[h2]Hip-Hop Rumors: Look Who Declined To Sign To Jay-Z's Roc Nation[/h2]Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:49 AM | 15 comments
By illseed

/site_resources/ui-images/Meebo-Share-Button.png/site_resources/ui-images/AhhIcon.pngGet Alerts [img]http://apps.conduit.com/Images/UserComponents/2go_small.png[/img]

deadprez.jpg

DEAD PREZ DECLINED TO SIGN TO ROC NATION!

Whoa. I put this in the rumors on November 16 and lookie here. Dead prez said "NO" to Jay-Z. Now that's a stand if one was ever taken. 
Shout out to VIBE.com for the alley oop.

Jay-Z has already snatched up Jay Electronica, J. Cole and WIllow Smith for his Roc Nation imprint. But one of the more intriguing names recently attached to the burgeoning roster is veteran political hip-hop duo dead prez.

In the past few months, rumors of a deal between Hov and the outspoken act (consisting of stic.man and M-1) began to pick up steam on the hip-hop message boards. But M-1 says that while there is some credence to early talks with Roc Nation, dead prez is staying independent.

“We respect Jay, but we are not signing to Roc Nation,

Rocnation is for the mainstream. Rocafella is for the streets. Thats how I see it. 
And you guys need to give my boy curtis a break. BSID was a DOPE album. Those who don't think so are def from wearing your jeans too tight...get some more circulation up there

Back
Top Bottom