It's true, Crash has a collapsed lung, broken rib

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

They should suspend him for the remainder of the season
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dang man, so many ppl crying in here, it was a freak accident. Bynum was not saying to himself "im going to break his rib if he comes down the lane!"or anyhting like that. Things happen, get over it

well its sad to hear about GW i like dude, but he shouldn't be in the paint like that all the damn time with the big boys....

but drew thats what the eff im talken about protect the damn basket!!! im sure Cap told him to do that!!

I don't have a problem if Bynum gets suspended. But what is up with everyone overreacting?

Morrison went at Gasol's head on his flagrant foul, but because Gasol is unhurt, it's ok? No suspension?
Bynum went into Wallace's chest and because of the injury, Bynum's was worse? He should be suspended?

I don't get that.

It was a bad foul and like I said, if Bynum gets a game or more, I'm fine with that, but Morrison did something even more dangerous but Gasol was justlucky enough to just fall and that't it. Wallace wasn't as lucky so Bynum gets hasher punishment? Nah.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

well its sad to hear about GW i like dude, but he shouldn't be in the paint like that all the damn time with the big boys....

You don't know anything about basketball. Don't you have some Warcraft to go play?

I think he deserves the suspension mandated for a foul like that, it didn't look malicious, it was probably just a snap reaction by bynum, he looked prettyremorseful

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

I was at the game last night... It honestly didn't look like that hard a foul.. just a bad fall

If you watch it in slow motion it does look like a bad foul. Bynum didnt even go for the ball, he straight went at dudes body with both his arms. When Iwatched it live I also thought it was a minor foul, but when I saw a replay I was like damn.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

You don't know anything about basketball. Don't you have some Warcraft to go play?
laugh.gif
**** i dont know anything about basketball? Well if youwould have watched they game you would know that the cats were killing the lakers in the paint drew was sent to the bench because of it. Drew most likely gotscolded by cap because of it and was told not to be so damn soft, if you knew anything about cap/or any old school player you would know they didnt play that+!@@! Drew took a hard foul to let the cats know that if they drive the lane like that we do have atleast 1 7footer that will do something about it (pau wontdo +!@@). You would also know that the foul wasnt even a flagret at the time the reffs after seeing the reaction by GW had to huddle up and call it. It was agood hard foul andrew did not intend to hurt him. So go look at some old tape and then come back and tell me that was a hard foul in caps day
grin.gif
your acting so damn soft people get hurt it happens JIM ROME "mansgame" JIM ROME

o yea and take this
indifferent.gif
clown!

NBA has gone soft for real....I don't care who you are, but if you see a teammate get a flagrant and is on the ground in pain, you BETTER get insomeone's face. Either that, or foul the $**% out of Bynum on the next possession. Tit for tat.

also, for all you sorry +@! fickle Lakers fans at staples BOOING Wallace while he was on the floor, I hope you're happy that his injury wasn't all thatserious
indifferent.gif

Shaquille O'Neal avoided a suspension for his flagrant foul on Detroit's Rodney Stuckey but was fined $25,000 by the NBA Monday for his actions following the ejection.

i dont think Bynum should be suspended

hopefully GWallace will be ok

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah, I'm sure Drew had all the intention of hurting Wallace and taking him out.

dyyhard:
What ANDREW did there fractured Wallace's rib and collapsed his lung?

I'm not buying that.

At all.

I'd say he fractured his rib (collapsing his lung) when he landed on his arm. If you look, his arm was folded underneath him when he landed.

P.S. Seeing the title, I knew who the thread was about. Knowing that, I fully expected responses from Laker haters condemning Drew to the 7th level of hell,knowing damn well that if it were the same thing done by a person on their team, they'd be cool about it. Anddon't even give me any crap like 'Nah, I'd still say he should sent to death row', because the only reason you're going to respond likethat is because it's not a guy on your team; it's a guy on the team you hate.
laugh.gif
So predictable.
roll.gif

that Shaq foul on Stuck was WAY worse than this.

that said, what Bynum did was totally unneccessary. you're 7'1 280. make a damn play on the ball.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

NBA has gone soft for real....I don't care who you are, but if you see a teammate get a flagrant and is on the ground in pain, you BETTER get in someone's face. Either that, or foul the $**% out of Bynum on the next possession. Tit for tat.

also, for all you sorry +@! fickle Lakers fans at staples BOOING Wallace while he was on the floor, I hope you're happy that his injury wasn't all that serious
indifferent.gif

Uuuuuuuuhhhhh, J's you sure they weren't booing Raja when he stepped up to shoot the free throws for the flagrant?????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Bynum does need to get suspended that was a Shaq(you're not gonna dunk on me) type foul

Crash is a tough dude he'll be straight...he gets injured like a football player last year concussion this year broken rib/collapsed lung...always bounces back
smokin.gif

He's a very underrated player IMO hopefully the Bobcats can get him some more help soon
to all the filipino Nter's, Gerald Wallace is like the Samboy Lim of the NBA, always getting injured because of their style of play, anyway ireally hope he recovers from this injury, he's always been playing hurt each year and he's definitely been one of my fave players to watch because ofhis energy he plays with passion and reckless abandon.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

NBA has gone soft for real....I don't care who you are, but if you see a teammate get a flagrant and is on the ground in pain, you BETTER get in someone's face. Either that, or foul the $**% out of Bynum on the next possession. Tit for tat.

also, for all you sorry +@! fickle Lakers fans at staples BOOING Wallace while he was on the floor, I hope you're happy that his injury wasn't all that serious
indifferent.gif

Uuuuuuuuhhhhh, J's you sure they weren't booing Raja when he stepped up to shoot the free throws for the flagrant?????
nerd.gif
:18 second into the clip...the booing starts
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

smh.gif
Come on man, you can't be real on that. Bad foul, not smart, but he wasn't trying to hurt the guy. No way he knew he was gonna break ribs and collapse lungs with that.

10 years ago that woulda been a foul and nothing more and you know it.

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you, but why bring up ten years ago? Were flagrants even called back then? Even if they were, why bring upten years ago?

Back
Top Bottom