It's true, Crash has a collapsed lung, broken rib

Damn. I wish Wallace a speedy recovery. One of my favorite players here. I don't think Bynum meant to foul him that hard. But DAMN. That really blows forThe Cats.

Posted this in the other thread don't feel like retyping it

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Bynum's been known to swing his arms a little on some fouls. Well when I watch him he does.
I know he didn't mean to hurt Wallace and he's probably sorry. He was only given a split second during a crucial time to decide whether to take the charge, foul, or go for the block and didn't know what to do.
Dirty play, no. Intentionally hard foul, yes. Not very good decision making but you can't say he put that elbow in Wallace by accident.

Bynum a sucka for fouling him like that, didn't go for the ball at all, and the Bobcats suckas for letting him get away with it. Everybody that play ballknow only soft dumb *!%++# foul people like that for no reason.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Bynum a sucka for fouling him like that, didn't go for the ball at all, and the Bobcats suckas for letting him get away with it. Everybody that play ball know only soft dumb *!%++# foul people like that for no reason.

tired.gif
I hate to see such a player downlike that... GW is a hell of a player, I hope nothing but the best for him...

He's a very underrated player IMO hopefully the Bobcats can get him some more help soon

So true...

Bynum led with 2 elbows, GW coming at him full-speed. Didn't even put his hands up, wasn't even looking for the ball. DIRTY.
That's not to say he is a dirty player, I haven't really seen anything like this from him EVER.
After that play, Bynum shouldn't have made it through the game. He shoulda got bowed to the ribs MANY MANY TIMES through doubleOT. MOIST.

But I was LMFAO after the game. They interviewed Diaw, and the dude asked him something about that last foul on Kobe being pretty suspect. He answered realdiplomatically and whatnot, but he had to be thinking "you know my teammate is in the hospital right..."

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

well its sad to hear about GW i like dude, but he shouldn't be in the paint like that all the damn time with the big boys....

You don't know anything about basketball. Don't you have some Warcraft to go play?
laugh.gif
**** i dont know anything about basketball? Well if you would have watched they game you would know that the cats were killing the lakers in the paint drew was sent to the bench because of it. Drew most likely got scolded by cap because of it and was told not to be so damn soft, if you knew anything about cap/or any old school player you would know they didnt play that +!@@! Drew took a hard foul to let the cats know that if they drive the lane like that we do have atleast 1 7footer that will do something about it (pau wont do +!@@). You would also know that the foul wasnt even a flagret at the time the reffs after seeing the reaction by GW had to huddle up and call it. It was a good hard foul andrew did not intend to hurt him. So go look at some old tape and then come back and tell me that was a hard foul in caps day
grin.gif
your acting so damn soft people get hurt it happens JIM ROME "mans game" JIM ROME

o yea and take this
indifferent.gif
clown!
I mean, your initial comment was kinda dumb. "He shouldn't be in the lane with the big boys"? I mean, huh? Maybe your soft orwhatever, but guys like Gerald Wallace, Iverson, Wade, etc, they know the risk but thats part of their style and part of their no-fear personality. How can youtalk about it being a man's game when your basically saying Gerald Wallace should just punk-out, not go in the paint and instead just be a jump-shooter?Thats essentially what you implied...

Bout time the Lakers got tough... thats what Bynum is for, to make a presence in the paint so people don't abuse them like they have in the past. He'sdoing his job.

No one wants to hurt another player, but Basketball is a physical sport ya know guys...

^ what bynum did does not = lakers being tough. bynum should grab on to wallace and hold on to him next time if he wanted to prevent the dunk. basketball is aphysical sport that requires respect for other players. respect the game man. why havent kareem taught him that...

shouldn't be following with those elbows like that...although wouldn't call it a dirty foul or anything, just a lazy and negligent one. he'llprobably get a one game suspension because of the seriousness of wallace's injury.

Originally Posted by cmoweb

Bynum led with 2 elbows, GW coming at him full-speed. Didn't even put his hands up, wasn't even looking for the ball. DIRTY.

Yeah, I'd call it dirty. An elbow to the ribs for a guy in a mid air collision is no joke (but yeah, it was the landing that caused it LOL). Nobody had hisback SMH. I don't even need you to throw a punch, some KG style pointing and yelling would work, but come on now ... SOMETHING.

I was at the game yesterday... What Bynum did was grimey. Wallace looked like he was barely able to walk.
smh.gif

you can really see the haters coming out in this thread....but you can't defend what bynum did, it was stupid and lazy and no matter what the intent, whathe did was hurt the dude and there is no way around that...so a game or two suspension is a good punishment
and GW is a hell of a player...i hope to see him back real soon

and anyways this flagrant didn't seem half as bad as juwan howard on derek anderson in the playoffs...and dude wasnt even suspended for that so for all yoududes with that whole season nonsense....it is pretty clear where you stand with the lakers

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

well its sad to hear about GW i like dude, but he shouldn't be in the paint like that all the damn time with the big boys....

You don't know anything about basketball. Don't you have some Warcraft to go play?
laugh.gif
**** i dont know anything about basketball? Well if you would have watched they game you would know that the cats were killing the lakers in the paint drew was sent to the bench because of it. Drew most likely got scolded by cap because of it and was told not to be so damn soft, if you knew anything about cap/or any old school player you would know they didnt play that +!@@! Drew took a hard foul to let the cats know that if they drive the lane like that we do have atleast 1 7footer that will do something about it (pau wont do +!@@). You would also know that the foul wasnt even a flagret at the time the reffs after seeing the reaction by GW had to huddle up and call it. It was a good hard foul andrew did not intend to hurt him. So go look at some old tape and then come back and tell me that was a hard foul in caps day
grin.gif
your acting so damn soft people get hurt it happens JIM ROME "mans game" JIM ROME

o yea and take this
indifferent.gif
clown!
I mean, your initial comment was kinda dumb. "He shouldn't be in the lane with the big boys"? I mean, huh? Maybe your soft or whatever, but guys like Gerald Wallace, Iverson, Wade, etc, they know the risk but thats part of their style and part of their no-fear personality. How can you talk about it being a man's game when your basically saying Gerald Wallace should just punk-out, not go in the paint and instead just be a jump-shooter? Thats essentially what you implied...
ok and what do all 3 of those players have in common? serious injuries because the constantly go into the paint and take damage your proving mypoint all these players play the game that way and take the punishment.... So im saying Drew did what big men should do protect the paint maybe not to theextent he did but you get the point.

and people were sayin' i was reachin' when i say andrew is a dirty player (after that cavs game). he goes hard to the upper body all the damn time

for those said that bynum should be suspended for the rest of season, not because of the foul but because you guys are lakers' haters. period.lmao

It was just a freak injury.
The right call was made in the game with a Flagrant 1.

Some of y'all just like to piggyback off other's thoughts.
It's pretty funny.

In defense of the Bobcats.
How are they suppossed to know if G was really injured?

Y'all KNOW the acting that goes down in the NBA.
We got 7'6 people acting like they died when a 6'2 bumps into them.

How the $!@+ are you suppossed to know right away that he broke his ribs and the damage to his lung?

Some of y'all are such hyporcrits.
Did I hear someone say the full season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

also, for all you sorry +@! fickle Lakers fans at staples BOOING Wallace while he was on the floor, I hope you're happy that his injury wasn't all that serious

I'm not going to defend them, but how are you suppossed to know how serious an injury is now adays?
I'm sure we ALL remember Paul Pierce in the Finals last year.
What if KG got MAD at that and got ejected for confronting LA?
And then PP comes trotting out 5 mins. later like nothing happened?

As for Bynum, obviously he didn't want to injure the dude.
He didn't go for the ball though, that's a flagrant 2.
If G was fine, I don't think he'd get suspended.
But due to the results of the injury, I can see Drew' getting anywhere from 1-3 games.
I'm not mad at that.

Don't forget him also trying to trip Gerald with his right leg.

Back
Top Bottom