ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Swedish House Mafia coming back after 5 years gone is ending the event. on now.

my first ever rave about 7 years ago were to their performance

speaking of throwbacks! went of my brothers and just talked and had this playing in the background. flashbacks everywhere haha

https://www.beatport.com/
I found out about beatport several months back, man the songs on there are .

This S.P.Y. mix is so dope!

Also copped a ray keith album last night. Been listening to it and some beatport drum&bass tracks all day. :pimp:

thanks. you guys, as solemn as we post here recommend some of the newest and best stuff. I'm usually on spotify where they let you know if artists that you follow are releasing stuff and other than that its soundcloud DJs on their monthly or or whatever mixes.

damn man my brother just called me about the news

299409_2107489564644_5122783_n.jpg

Played at my first ever rave i went to. dude helped change the scene and the game and cross it over to blow it up to the proportions its at now. was part of a gateway that got a lot of heads who are now older into the underground scene.

R.I.P.

Quote from a while back. Unfortunately couldn't get out of the life:

“The scene was not for me. It was not the shows and not the music. It was always the other stuff surrounding it that never came naturally to me. All the other parts of being an artist. I'm more of an introverted person in general. It was always very hard for me. I took on board too much negative energy, I think.”

Back
Top Bottom