ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Damn man :smh: sounds corny but he really was apart of my elder-teen years. Festivals, clubs, backyard parties, etc :pimp: .

R.I.P.

chills listening to this one.

Last edited:
was watching a vid i had saved on my PS3 of the show I saw him at and he played this forgotten unreleased gem in it. Fitting for the day.

Sad about Avicii man. He had some serious problems with addiction but it did look like it was turning around.

I've seen him play 4 or 5 times and one of the people that got me into raves/concerts and the more modern style of progressive house.

RIP.

Playing this track on the drive to EDC >

Last edited:
RIP Tim. Some of the best go waaayyy too early, and you definitely fall in that group. Hard to say RIP at that age. I hope he'll find some semblance of peace. This is a man whose greatest years were ahead of him.

I feared it might be OD or a suicide. So sad that so many musicians with tons of talent you'd think would be living the life have all these internal issues we'll probably never understand.

:frown: RIP Avicii, this one hurts! Even though my musical tastes have changed in recent years, he was one of the few that brought me back to electronic music years ago.

Back
Top Bottom