ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Calvin Harris and Steve Lacy just dropped some HEAT. :smokin

Reminds me of

Calvin's Love Regenerator stuff has been cool.

Anyone been keeping up with the Desert Hearts streams on twitch? Prob my fave channel during lockdown.

I've been playing techno and trippy house on twitch as well usually Friday nights if y'all are ever bored and want to tune in, Twitch.tv/ZubinSP

Started dj'ing a decade ago then stopped for a minute, quarantine had me cop an XDJ-RX2 and I'm fully immersed in it again :lol:

Started dj'ing a decade ago then stopped for a minute, quarantine had me cop an XDJ-RX2 and I'm fully immersed in it again :lol:

Will definitely check out your stuff.

Similar story for me. Also started DJing a decade ago doing mostly hip hop and then completely fell off. Picked it back up a couple years ago off and on and then COVID hit and now I'm on it again tough except now I'm doing mostly House :lol:

Put up a couple mixes on my Soundcloud. Check em out if y'all bored as well.

Will definitely check out your stuff.

Similar story for me. Also started DJing a decade ago doing mostly hip hop and then completely fell off. Picked it back up a couple years ago off and on and then COVID hit and now I'm on it again tough except now I'm doing mostly House :lol:

Put up a couple mixes on my Soundcloud. Check em out if y'all bored as well.

Mix slaps man! Would fit right in with our parties.
And yeah I feel you, I've been streaming every friday night while on lockdown just to have something to look forward in the week :lol: Was pulling off some 5-7 hour sets to start but I finally started losing steam a few weeks ago and cut them shorter :lol:

BRONSON (Odesza and Golden Features) finally dropped their album and it's fire. A top 3 electronic album for me this year so far.

This is my ****. :nthat:

holy shiii that was a great album. thanks justblaze:pimp:

moon boots had a remixed album come out recently of his house project last year.

zed dead's album is pretty good. lot of features that can fill any electronic void if you've haven't listened to a lot lately

super8 & TAb had a short EP come out. only 22min on all streaming platforms. trance. but here's a long set pre corona lol

The midnight's sythnwave album is a nice touch for this years

le youth had a 20 min EP. nice melodic house

Louis the child counts for this thread? electro pop? I kinda put them in big names in Indie (even after the fact)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aML7JE1SHEA

whole lot of great D&B came out
Redeyes has a whole visual concept album to tag along with their album. very dope. this is only a part of it

Edit: dope the spotify links work like this

Alix is top tier D&B

Last edited:

short EP that has some dubstep vibes mixed in

this one is from '16 but in the same boat sonically

One of my best friends released an album (his debut) today, some of y'all might dig it. He wrote a story+cut 40 hours of anime to make a visual guide for it as well. It just premiered on Vill4ins Enter the Void festival stream. The video is gonna be uploaded online later so i'll post that here when he gets it up.

Link

One of my best friends released an album (his debut) today, some of y'all might dig it. He wrote a story+cut 40 hours of anime to make a visual guide for it as well. It just premiered on Vill4ins Enter the Void festival stream. The video is gonna be uploaded online later so i'll post that here when he gets it up.

Link
downloaded it via spotify. its that doom dream or funeral vapor something type right? theres a mini doc on it im tryna find. but i remember it involved this album from Father

downloaded it via spotify. its that doom dream or funeral vapor something type right? theres a mini doc on it im tryna find. but i remember it involved this album from Father

Yeah it's like dreampunk x vaporwave style. I have a hard time keeping up with all the subgenres but he's super into that scene :lol:

I_O passed away, news was just posted on his social media outlets. Heartbreaking, he was young and had a ton of talent. Wonder if mau5 will put a statement out and I'm curious what happened, he was pretty young.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom