ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

I really want to see Bashmore but as a Boys Noize fan I have to see some of Dog Blood and form my own opinion on the duo plus get a good spot for TNGHT.

And I'm skipping SBTRKT for 2Chainz. If it was a live show that might have changed but wanna see Tity with the band he had at coachella

has anyone seen Justice live. I really been dying to see em.

Mainly I just want to see how the crowd gets when stress gets on :lol:

anyone ever experienced this.... jealous. I think they are at hard or some upcoming west cost show

^yeah I saw. Someone offered me one for $65 on twitter. What was retail with fees? $40?

When did you find out about this, didnt hear a thing till I saw your post. I wanna be up to date next time

has anyone seen Justice live. I really been dying to see em.

Mainly I just want to see how the crowd gets when stress gets on :lol:

anyone ever experienced this.... jealous. I think they are at hard or some upcoming west cost show

I have twice. Fun show. They're not that amazing so the show is based off of the audience which is usually positive. I saw them at the height of their popularity at HARD and it was amazing. I saw them again a few years later at HARD and still fun but you kinda knew what to expect.

^yeah I saw. Someone offered me one for $65 on twitter. What was retail with fees? $40?

When did you find out about this, didnt hear a thing till I saw your post. I wanna be up to date next time

Randomly searched it up around the time their album dropped. It was going for $30+fees at the time but I just had surgery on my Achilles and didn't know if I'd physically be able to go. I'm borderline right now still contemplating it.

I would call about disclosure / tnght.

The show is on a tuesday and I don't work in the city which makes things a bit difficult.

That said based on the website and some other info I believe they may be selling tickets at the actually event and not putting anymore online b/c of scalpers.

And yall really want to hear xyyxx live?

I can listen to joints at home chillin with good headphones, but I just deleted pretty much everything of his off my itunes today.

Think I fell for the hype.

YOOOOOOO GOOO TO DISCLOUSURE FOR 1 REASON  AND 1 REASON ONLY

THE FINE STYLISH PUBECENT LADiES THAT WILL BE THUR

#truestory

MY HOMIEZZZ Released their first offical EP, Tell me what Yalllllllllllll think 
pimp.gif

Was looking for a calmer remix of this song but couldn't find anything so I made one myself. More on that retro house feel vs the typical fist pumping sound of today.

trying to scope out my next show.... can't really decide, and I honestly don't want to go to a small event. I like people :lol:

also...

discuss?

if in NY, output has a GREAT lineup saturday night. looks like its an RA party.

coincidentally, i posted a floorplan track the other day. robert hood should be awesome. that whole LP is pretty dope.
plus u got marcellus pittman, shifted, and joey anderson on there as well. not so sure who the other djs are but
id be there for sure if i was in NY just for those 4 djs.

fb link:

ra link: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?494774

Last edited:

coincidentally, i posted a floorplan track the other day. robert hood should be awesome. that whole LP is pretty dope.
plus u got marcellus pittman, shifted, and joey anderson on there as well. not so sure who the other djs are but

i heard output is dope. no photography allowed. no vip/no tables.

sounds like the perfect party. they got good talent there as well.

yea its good to see that there are new clubs that are popping up that cater to the "underground".
looks like output has 2 rooms which is a plus.
sound is a new club in LA that has a killer system and on fridays at least, books good djs.1 pretty small dancefloor tho...
but i guess it makes up for that wit that awesome funktion 1 system and the intimacy that the small dancefloor provides.

USA definitely needs a proper club like fabric or berghain, where u can expect good music and also a good sound system,
AND goes ALL NIGHT. fck that 2 am bs (or even 4 am for that matter).

yea its good to see that there are new clubs that are popping up that cater to the "underground".
looks like output has 2 rooms which is a plus.
sound is a new club in LA that has a killer system and on fridays at least, books good djs.1 pretty small dancefloor tho...
but i guess it makes up for that wit that awesome funktion 1 system and the intimacy that the small dancefloor provides.

USA definitely needs a proper club like fabric or berghain, where u can expect good music and also a good sound system,
AND goes ALL NIGHT. fck that 2 am bs (or even 4 am for that matter).

ive yet to hit up Sound, but i will soon when theres a bomb dj there. ex: hawtin, joris voorn, maceo plex, etc.). not into these djs theyve been booking lately.

ive yet to hit up Sound, but i will soon when theres a bomb dj there. ex: hawtin, joris voorn, maceo plex, etc.). not into these djs theyve been booking lately.

yea friday nights are good for sound. theyve had pretty good djs tho i thought for the most part.
but ive never gone on fridays cuz like u said there wasnt a dj that i HAD to see there.
the 2 times ive gone were for DEEP to get my house dance on. saw joe claussell and osunlade there.

mannnn, a good techno DJ would destroy that place wit that system tho. itd be sooo dope.

i JUST ran into this article. what a coincidence lol

list is pretty good considering its rolling stone.

http://pulseradio.net/articles/2013/08/rolling-stone-top-clubs-in-america

Last edited:
I get the feeling they listed LIV as 2nd only to make the list seem more "authentic" and not a typical list. Yes it is a bottles and models type crowd that books mostly progressive house acts, but the club is beautiful and they consistently bring in biggest acts from around the world and pay attention to who's hot at the moment. Also LIV on Sunday :pimp: :lol:

Anyone here ever been to beta and LIV? Or even just beta to give their input.

Was there last night. All true.

The one time I went to Liv I really wasn't feeling the crowd there, the club itself is dope though. I just want to hang out at the Dirtybird Stage at Hard all weekend :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom