I've got ideas for movies... Now what

I think they're pretty good. I want to take the next step and see if I could get them produced. I don't care if they're small scale straight to DVD releases or blockbuster hits. I just want to see these ideas come to reality outside of my mind. But I have no idea what lanes to explore. From writing scripts, contracting actors. Nunnuhdat. I know there are some short film directors on NT and it wouldn't surprise me if there were some folks with Hollywood insiders and tips. Any advice?

I want to try this before I get too old and look back at my life, disappointed with my career decisions.

Are you really that starved for attention my man?

Real talk, your whole e-persona just screams I Need Help. I'm not even trying to bash you either, because it could point to some deeper issues you have in your personal life. My inbox is always open if you want to talk, man. I mean that.

You and tens of thousands of people have scripts to offer Hollywood studios. Im guessing you gotta know somebody that know somebody to get a meeting with a studio head.

I think they're pretty good. I want to take the next step and see if I could get them produced. I don't care if they're small scale straight to DVD releases or blockbuster hits. I just want to see these ideas come to reality outside of my mind. But I have no idea what lanes to explore. From writing scripts, contracting actors. Nunnuhdat. I know there are some short film directors on NT and it wouldn't surprise me if there were some folks with Hollywood insiders and tips. Any advice?

I want to try this before I get too old and look back at my life, disappointed with my career decisions.

Nice fictional thread, no one has ideas ...you're not human, you disgust me with your lies.

View media item 526342
says the guy whose friend and fam might have HIV

aye real talk lemme know if u end up finding someone cause i got this GOOD *** idea i been thinking about for about 6-7 years.
i once met someone from hbo at the airport and told her i have an idea
she gave me her card but i lost it before i got a chance to use it :smh:
i got a great one though so really let me know if u find someone

I liked The Nomad. 

I have some movie ideas too. 

Maybe you can make a general plot and then make a small trailer. 

Pathetic. Comes on NT to post how he is sorry, then immediately begins with the BS stories and *******. :rolleyes

you should consider writing a comic book. The trick is finding the right artist who isnt slow and can work well with your writing.. Find a publisher with a lotta hype around everything new they put out (image comics ).. if your writing is good and you stay on time your readership will pickup.. from there you'll have a lot more leverage when you can easily show you have a following and a good product. books and novels are like mixtapes in the rap game..

Yeah you should write a book first.

I may just be paranoid, but I think if you took a script to a movie studio and they really wanted it, you wouldn't end up caking off of it.

Basically the best way to execute this is to get your writing game up.

Write it as a novel, or even a script.

But know that you can have a great idea and it can get butchered by bad writing, or you can have a great idea and it can get critically acclaimed and become in high demand from great writing.

Back
Top Bottom