I'VE NEVER HAD A BAD PIZZA

I thought Lou Malnati's was decent when I had it, but I like most pizzas in general.

I like most pizzas. The lowest is a "C" in my book. NYC style is not for me though, rather have a regular non-brick oven pizza.

The bubble guts from 711 pizza though 
sick.gif

So the general consensus is that Cici's Pizza is _____...???

7-eleven's pizza is that bad, huh?

Well, we don't have one in Houston, but each time I travel to a different city, I've always wanted to give it a try...thanks for the heads up :lol:

I had pizza in Italy and thought it was wack
yes I thought I was the only one.... on some well maybe I just had Americanized pizza so much that it spoiled me for Italian pizza... but what I had was kinda bland, lacking of toppings it was like baked bread and tomato paste, basil, cilantro, thyme, olive oil..iuno I just found it wack.

Pizza from DR is a no go either...American Pizza in general >>>

OP sounds like me. Then I came to South Korea and of course, first thing I ate was pizza because it is my numero uno love. I almost got right back on the play when I saw and had that first bite. Ordered a nice simple cheese pizza and they put CORN on it. CORN! Was so disgusting. Corn on a cheese pizza is not the real deal. I learned how to say no corn right away.

yo! where can i get the best Pizza BY THE SLICE in Brooklyn/NYC. and dont say Di Fara cuz I aint waiting 30 minutes for that **** lol

OP sounds like me. Then I came to South Korea and of course, first thing I ate was pizza because it is my numero uno love. I almost got right back on the play when I saw and had that first bite. Ordered a nice simple cheese pizza and they put CORN on it. CORN! Was so disgusting. Corn on a cheese pizza is not the real deal. I learned how to say no corn right away.
well they have I think it was broccoli or maybe it was cabbage and seaweed ice cream. I don't knock or judge other ppl cultures... but im like things like broccoli shouldn't be a ice cream flavor, and squid shouldn't be used in milkshakes.

Lil cesars is equivalent to taking a cardboard box and spreading a combination of off brand tomatoe sauce and dunkin doughnuts jelly on it, and then topping it with a dog crappie garnish...
Papa John's and Cici's are the only places I eat religiously (unless I'm in NY, then I'll try any place once.)

Little ceasars WAS the truth. When they used to put the pizza in long paper bags. But once they switched to that $5 anytime... [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] all down hill from there lol

Little ceasars WAS the truth. When they used to put the pizza in long paper bags. But once they switched to that $5 anytime... [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] all down hill from there lol

Remember the big foot pizza? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom