roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Goodnight

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Maannnn u need to get slapped. I live in Las Vegas. My family is poor. I have no choice but to go to in state schools, and they all suck. UNLV doesn't even offer chemical engineering. UNR does but I support my grandma here and I can't leave her because she's in the middle of a 3 year long treatment.

You are in CALIFORNIA, state with most of the nations top universities. If you are as smart as you say you are then you should have graduated top 10%. Even if you didn't you can still eventually get into every college I wish I could for 1/5 of the price. You sir can chomp on a d.

And odds are you will make it to a billion, but it will be due to hyperinflation. So theres always that
laugh.gif

Massachusetts
Word? 
So what, you applied to MIT/Harvard/Boston and got denied? welp, you still have like 10 colleges better than mine. 

SRS, I never liked you. You are an annoying little brat who post too much and tries too hard to be politically correct. I picture you surfing NT on your Ipad barefoot while listening to Bobby McFerrin - Dont Worry Be Happy. I remember your stupid post on how you would change the world or become the richest man or what ever stupid naive #%^. Well mother *$%%+%, reality just hit you like a mother !@#%#$! freight truck didnt it? I look foward to seeing you in future ITT tech comercials late at night. I will sleep good tonight knowing that you are problably crying your self too sleep in your bath tub tonight. GL with your aquiring wealth goals of 2012 and beyond :smile:

Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro

SRS, I never liked you. You are an annoying little brat who post too much and tries too hard to be politically correct. I picture you surfing NT on your Ipad barefoot while listening to Bobby McFerrin - Dont Worry Be Happy. I remember your stupid post on how you would change the world or become the richest man or what ever stupid naive #%^. Well mother *$%%+%, reality just hit you like a mother !@#%#$! freight truck didnt it? I look foward to seeing you in future ITT tech comercials late at night. I will sleep good tonight knowing that you are problably crying your self too sleep in your bath tub tonight. GL with your aquiring wealth goals of 2012 and beyond :smile:
well damb
ether.jpg

i still say u guys r some haters tho, my dudes got big aspirations and expectations at a young age, that says alot

u cant get what u never ask for

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Go to a CC and transfer after doing well. You're going to save yourself boatload of money in the long run anyways and at the end of the day you'll still have a degree from one of those universities that originally denied you.

If that's not a look for you start getting into an industry/job that you're interested in. Just remember not everyone has to go to college to enjoy life, be happy, or be successful. Keep your head up.
This.

CC saved me a ton a of money. You're only paying for GE's and the "college experience" anyways
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Some of ya'll have no clue how good you have it...

this. bro then go to a different college. Thats like me giving up if Harvard, Yale, and Stanford reject me. 
laugh.gif

1. Join the Air Force.
2. Pick an Intel Job.
3. Get Top Security Clearance.
4. Go to school for free using TA.
5. Do your 4 years and get out.
6. Work as a government contractor (you'll have the hook up since you have a TS clearance and AF connects) and use GI bill to do more schooling and get money on the side.

Folks like some of you are probably why he's so driven. For whatever reason y'all are using this to say "I told you so".

Originally Posted by ill steelo

monta-trade-outrages-warriors-fans.jpg

You dudes is mean

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Folks like some of you are probably why he's so driven. For whatever reason y'all are using this to say "I told you so".
A bunch of crabs

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ill steelo

monta-trade-outrages-warriors-fans.jpg

damnnn.gif

Hit a CC bro. Don't worry about it too much, everyone has a route they take and it's not always gonna be the same for everyone. Take life how it comes and just roll with it. The point where you fail is when you truly believe that you've "reached the end of the line", because that just means you've given up on yourself. As long as you keep it grinding and you're doing SOMETHING, there's life for you. You just have to be patient.

Big difference between being driven and being delusional/talking big on a message board.  

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Big difference between being driven and being delusional/talking big on a message board.  

Your saltiness is unbecoming.
Its as if you were waiting for him to not achieve his dreams.
eyes.gif

"I hate people like you"

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Your saltiness is unbecoming.
Its as if you were waiting for him to not achieve his dreams.
eyes.gif

"I hate people like you"

you can quote me again on that.  and again. I'm not ashamed. I know too many people who would do unspeakable things to have opportunities like OP.  If you hate that then, oh well, its NT at the end of the day.  Gary Neal with it.

Back
Top Bottom