Iverson @ celebrity ball game

That AI high school footage in the link at the end was epic...

Before all of these hyped up Rivals/NERR high school "mixtapes" with dudes putting on a show for the crowd cause they KNOW somebody's taping.

Just Iverson...quick as ever...crossing dudes up...at his finest.

That AI high school footage in the link at the end was epic...

Before all of these hyped up Rivals/NERR high school "mixtapes" with dudes putting on a show for the crowd cause they KNOW somebody's taping.

Just Iverson...quick as ever...crossing dudes up...at his finest.

he could be a 12-15 minute guy off the bench, and just shoot...he could be like a 7th or 8th guy in a rotation...

he could be a 12-15 minute guy off the bench, and just shoot...he could be like a 7th or 8th guy in a rotation...

pimp.gif
definitely hoping he can come back. it's up to him, he needs to be willing to accept a bench role, which you'd think he would be by now.
his impact on basketball especially in the early 2000s cannot be forgotten.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
definitely hoping he can come back. it's up to him, he needs to be willing to accept a bench role, which you'd think he would be by now.
his impact on basketball especially in the early 2000s cannot be forgotten.
pimp.gif

Good looks on the vid, nice to see a glimpse of my dude play. Dudes game is still sweet to watch.
I can't believe some of the negativity people spew over the smallest matters. Cats in this thread are mad b/c people are enjoying watching AI play in an exhibition game.

Good looks on the vid, nice to see a glimpse of my dude play. Dudes game is still sweet to watch.
I can't believe some of the negativity people spew over the smallest matters. Cats in this thread are mad b/c people are enjoying watching AI play in an exhibition game.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

pimp.gif

I still think he could be a solid role player & contribute to a winning team...
too bad he doesnt wanna be a role player

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

pimp.gif

I still think he could be a solid role player & contribute to a winning team...
too bad he doesnt wanna be a role player

Back
Top Bottom