IYO,Can a person be gay, yet be a legitimate, practicing,Jew, Christian, or Muslim?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I still dont agree that we can or should look to animals to see how we should conduct ourselves. Completely different topic though..

I don't think so either, especially with harmful behaviors such as rape and murder. However, I think it's a good rebuttal to the homosexuality is unnatural argument.

Animals develop homosexual relationships most probably simply in the pursuit of pleasure.

But whatever, I've always seen the nature vs. nurture argument to be a waste of time in regards to homosexuality.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

http://www.sacred-texts.com/lgbt/index.htm

Did you know?

* Of 32,000 verses in the Bible, only five directly mention homosexuality.
* The Qur'an only directly mentions homosexuality once.
* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death forhomosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-maritalsex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* The Biblical Jesus does not condemn homosexuality.
* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.
* The Bible never condemns same sex marriage.
* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.
* 'Traditional marriage' in the Bible includes polygamy.
* No known sacred text forbids same sex marriage.
* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.
* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.
APPLAUD THIS MAN
Lies!
1. Is very misleading because all of these verses in the NT ALONE talk about Homosexuality, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Timothy 1:9-10, Matthew 19:4-5, Jude 1:7 and........all of the verses they talk about sex outside of Marriage and that counts too because Marriage according to the Bible can only be by Man and Woman so that means it's a Sin to have sex before Marriage and if you cant be Married according to his law if you are Homosexual then you are sinning in one way or another and is talked about many times in the NT 

2. Again Lies
  1. Homosexual acts are condemned as unnatural. (Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?) 7:80-81
  2. Male homosexuals commit abominations and act senselessly. 27:54-55
  3. Male homosexuals acts are condemned as unnatural. 29:28-29

1. This Hadith (Saying of the Prophet) is clearly saying:

1-  A man can not see another man's private parts (butt and groin).

2-  A woman also can not see another woman's private parts, including breasts except perhaps during the time of suckling a baby.

3-  A man can not sleep with another stranger man in the same room.

4-  A woman can not sleep with another stranger woman in the same room.

And Muhammad said: A man should not see the private parts of another man, and a woman should not see the private parts of another woman, and a man should not lie with another man under one covering, and a woman should not lie with another woman under one covering.  

3. since My grammar Isn't up to par Sir ill just put it as simple as I can since you want to be educated (yeah right) on the OT and the NT.

The Old Law (in the OT) had been placed for that time and those people some carried over in Jesus' teachings and some didn't if you read the whole Bible you would see that and you would also see the purpose of it.

Before Jesus came you didn't have redemption of Sin for eternal life so the law had to be way more harsh because of this, it's why you see God himself killing people because if he didn't the wicked would rule the Earth and Jesus would have had no reason or way to die for our Sin's because well...... no good man would be left (the flood and the Ark) 

so you say "omg he killed everybody but a few" I say he did that to make sure Jesus had a chance to come and die for our Sin's, God said he would save the land if 10 good men existed, if the strict law didn't exist in the OT no good man would exist and I mean good according to his law because only God is good according to Scripture

* The Biblical Jesus does not condemn homosexuality??? 

Really? I just showed plenty of places, not only that GOD teaches against it and Jesus is God and the Bible teaches against it and The Bible is the Word of God

* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.

Have you even read the story? that may have been one reason but not the single reason in the Torah or the Quran
    * The Bible never condemns same sex marriage.? 
  2. [font=Times, Univers, sans-serif]
    [/font]
  3. It says Marriage is between a Man and a Woman and they shall become one, you never see same sex Marriages in the Bible talked about in this way
[font=Times, Univers, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Univers, sans-serif]* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, Univers, sans-serif][h4]1 Samuel 18:1-4[/h4][h5] [sup]1[/sup] Now when he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. [sup]2[/sup] Saul took him that day, and would not let him go home to his father’s house anymore. [sup]3[/sup] Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul. [sup]4[/sup] And Jonathan took off the robe that was on him and gave it to David, with his armor, even to his sword and his bow and his belt.[/h5]
Whaaa?.........How is that a same-sex or what you are trying to make out "Homosexual" union? read that, It sounds very much like my own brother and me and my Best Friend who is no longer with me, how do you twist scripture that way?

*Traditional marriage' in the Bible includes polygamy

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the OT yes "Traditional marriage" you act like that's a new discovery and it has many reasons behind it, Most Women back then could not work or take care of themselves like they can today and many "sold" themselves just to survive, another reason was also for population to make more children, Ive gotta find this chart that was sent to me showing math wise it needed to be done at that time esp. after the flood because of deaths of wars and such things but the NT shows you can not do that anymore[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery"[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Are you looking for the word "FORBID" or you just like to ignore everything else it says against it?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Very few? are you looking for the word "Homosexuality" because the word has only been around since 1886 or so, or are you looking for what the Bible says about man with man woman with woman?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And nor do alot of people? what does this even mean to the discussion?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practiced by hundreds of species of animals.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are not Animals according to the Bible and we are not held to the same standards, "Homosexuality is not unnatural" really? just because you say so huh?[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I love how people can just type stuff that looks nice and post it yet it's full of lies on some Zeitgeist type stuff[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Honestly I dont like getting "into it" with you AntonLaVey, because once you are backed into a corner you dont answer to any good points anybody brings up, or you answer with another question or only acknowledge the part of other/my reply that you want, not to forget the old "Im Jk lol" like you have many times with me before.[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]People dont take you seriously on here because this is ALL you are known for is bashing others beliefs.[/font]

I dont tell you what to believe and bash You or anybody else for their believes on here, but when asked like the OP did I gave WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS and that's what he's asking, not if it's true or not, but you chime in bashing what other people believe like you always do and making snide remarks.......

[/font]

It gets old and you really need to grow up man
[/font]

ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821, GREAT post.

Oh and to the others. If God speaks against homosexuality, then why would He even have to touch same sex marriage?

Its like the movie The Terminator. The Machines targeted Sarah Conner. Why? Because without Sarah, there is no John Conner. If they killed her, why would John Conner need to be targeted anymore?

Same thing with same sex marriage. If a basic homosexual ACT is frowned upon, why would a same sex relationship and then marriage be given a green light?

You can't use and praise logic some of the time.

He already handle 1. (Homosexual acts)

why talk about 2(@*%+ Relationships)

It should have stopped at #2 so there is no need for 3 (Gay marriage).

Personally I don't think it would make much sense to say the ACT of homosexuality is wrong but then give the green light to same sex marriage when marriage is specifically mentioned as Man and Wife.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Did you know?

* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death forhomosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-maritalsex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.
APPLAUD THIS MAN
Lies!
1. Is very misleading because all of these verses in the NT ALONE talk about Homosexuality, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Timothy 1:9-10, Matthew 19:4-5, Jude 1:7 and........all of the verses they talk about sex outside of Marriage and that counts too because Marriage according to the Bible can only be by Man and Woman so that means it's a Sin to have sex before Marriage and if you cant be Married according to his law if you are Homosexual then you are sinning in one way or another and is talked about many times in the NT 

2. Again Lies
  1. Homosexual acts are condemned as unnatural. (Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?) 7:80-81

2-  A woman also can not see another woman's private parts, including breasts except perhaps during the time of suckling a baby.

And Muhammad said: A man should not see the private parts of another man, and a woman should not see the private parts of another woman, and a man should not lie with another man under one covering, and a woman should not lie with another woman under one covering.  

3. since My grammar Isn't up to par Sir ill just put it as simple as I can since you want to be educated (yeah right) on the OT and the NT.

The Old Law (in the OT) had been placed for that time and those people some carried over in Jesus' teachings and some didn't if you read the whole Bible you would see that and you would also see the purpose of it.

Before Jesus came you didn't have redemption of Sin for eternal life so the law had to be way more harsh because of this, it's why you see God himself killing people because if he didn't the wicked would rule the Earth and Jesus would have had no reason or way to die for our Sin's because well...... no good man would be left (the flood and the Ark) 

so you say "omg he killed everybody but a few" I say he did that to make sure Jesus had a chance to come and die for our Sin's, God said he would save the land if 10 good men existed, if the strict law didn't exist in the OT no good man would exist and I mean good according to his law because only God is good according to Scripture

Really? I just showed plenty of places, not only that GOD teaches against it and Jesus is God and the Bible teaches against it and The Bible is the Word of God

Have you even read the story? that may have been one reason but not the single reason in the Torah or the Quran
    [/font]
  3. It says Marriage is between a Man and a Woman and they shall become one, you never see same sex Marriages in the Bible talked about in this way
[/font]

[font=Times, Univers, sans-serif]* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, Univers, sans-serif][h4]1 Samuel 18:1-4[/h4][h5] [sup]1[/sup] Now when he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. [sup]2[/sup] Saul took him that day, and would not let him go home to his father’s house anymore. [sup]3[/sup] Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul. [sup]4[/sup] And Jonathan took off the robe that was on him and gave it to David, with his armor, even to his sword and his bow and his belt.[/h5]
Whaaa?.........How is that a same-sex or what you are trying to make out "Homosexual" union? read that, It sounds very much like my own brother and me and my Best Friend who is no longer with me, how do you twist scripture that way?

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the OT yes "Traditional marriage" you act like that's a new discovery and it has many reasons behind it, Most Women back then could not work or take care of themselves like they can today and many "sold" themselves just to survive, another reason was also for population to make more children, Ive gotta find this chart that was sent to me showing math wise it needed to be done at that time esp. after the flood because of deaths of wars and such things but the NT shows you can not do that anymore[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery"[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Are you looking for the word "FORBID" or you just like to ignore everything else it says against it?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Very few? are you looking for the word "Homosexuality" because the word has only been around since 1886 or so, or are you looking for what the Bible says about man with man woman with woman?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And nor do alot of people? what does this even mean to the discussion?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practiced by hundreds of species of animals.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are not Animals according to the Bible and we are not held to the same standards, "Homosexuality is not unnatural" really? just because you say so huh?[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I love how people can just type stuff that looks nice and post it yet it's full of lies on some Zeitgeist type stuff[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Honestly I dont like getting "into it" with you AntonLaVey, because once you are backed into a corner you dont answer to any good points anybody brings up, or you answer with another question or only acknowledge the part of other/my reply that you want, not to forget the old "Im Jk lol" like you have many times with me before.[/font]

[font=Times, charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]People dont take you seriously on here because this is ALL you are known for is bashing others beliefs.[/font]

I dont tell you what to believe and bash You or anybody else for their believes on here, but when asked like the OP did I gave WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS and that's what he's asking, not if it's true or not, but you chime in bashing what other people believe like you always do and making snide remarks.......

[/font]

[/font]
"Really? Ijust showed plenty of places, not only that GOD teaches against it andJesus is God and the Bible teaches against it and The Bible is the Wordof God"

i am the word of god and i predict you will commit suicide within the next ten years.  why?  because homosexuals will be openly free throughout society and in positions of power.  and that scares you very much.  organized religion and it's scare tactics has seen it's last days.  NO ONE IS ATTACKING YOUR BELIEFS, ONLY YOUR INTOLERANCE TOWARDS HUMANITY.  AND I AM THE ONE THAT POSTED THOSE STATEMENTS, TAKEN FROM THE SITE I POSTED.  SO DON'T DIRECT YOUR BABBLING TOWARDS ANTON LA VEY.  #%%@$%+ COWARD.

i am the word of god and i predict you will commit suicide within the next ten years.  why?  because homosexuals will be openly free throughout society and in positions of power.  and that scares you very much.  organized religion and it's scare tactics has seen it's last days.  NO ONE IS ATTACKING YOUR BELIEFS, ONLY YOUR INTOLERANCE TOWARDS HUMANITY.  AND I AM THE ONE THAT POSTED THOSE STATEMENTS, TAKEN FROM THE SITE I POSTED.  SO DON'T DIRECT YOUR BABBLING TOWARDS ANTHONY LA VEY.  #!#$!$! COWARD.

squarewheelfail.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Leviticus is ancient Hebrew law and Corinthians is nothing more than letters written by a man.  I won't really speak for the Qur'an since I've only read parts of it, but yes I think so.  There is no word of God that says that homosexuality is a sin.

.....uh, yes there is.

I can see people on Niketalk have a very hard time arguing to a specific point.

It's saddening

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Leviticus is ancient Hebrew law and Corinthians is nothing more than letters written by a man.  I won't really speak for the Qur'an since I've only read parts of it, but yes I think so.  There is no word of God that says that homosexuality is a sin.

.....uh, yes there is.
Show me the word of God printed on a piece of paper and I'll show you a man's agenda.

As ridiculous as these texts are, I would say you can't be a practicing whatever and be gay.  I mean if you truly believe that stuff you believe it to the letter of the law.  It's the concessions that make religions even more of a joke to me.  It's the 'we don't pay attention to this facet of the book but we use this facet to judge and call for their heads' that gets me.  Like why are the laws about beating and raping women and hurting your children dismissed as 'antiquated' yet the laws about homosexuality are still considered applicable? Is it because homosexuals aren't a big enough group (yet)?

As sad as it is for me to admit this, there is something almost admirable about the grotesqueness of the truly orthodox, letter-of-the-law, text thumping groups.  They take their religion as it was allegedly intended unabashedly. My admiration is almost in a 'oh look how cute they are with their stringent ******ation) The extent of their belief system is only in what they read. It's crazy for me to say this. Those who deviate and add little caveats to what was meant by this or that are the ones that do their religions the most disservice.  If your religion has any weight it isn't meant to 'evolve' into something that wasn't intended by the ridiculous text in the first place.  That said, those who are so adamant about the righteousness of their religious texts are some of the worst beings around (God Hates *%@% to name one). 

Look at RKO2004. This is a guy that pretty much goes by the degree of the bible.  No matter how wrong I know he is, I have this respect in that his belief is unwavering and it isn't at the mercy of science and reason.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

As ridiculous as these texts are, I would say you can't be a practicing whatever and be gay.  I mean if you truly believe that stuff you believe it to the letter of the law.  It's the concessions that make religions even more of a joke to me.  It's the 'we don't pay attention to this facet of the book but we use this facet to judge and call for their heads' that gets me.  Like why are the laws about beating and raping women and hurting your children dismissed as 'antiquated' yet the laws about homosexuality are still considered applicable? Is it because homosexuals aren't a big enough group (yet)?

As sad as it is for me to admit this, there is something almost admirable about the grotesqueness of the truly orthodox, letter-of-the-law, text thumping groups.  They take their religion as it was allegedly intended unabashedly. My admiration is almost in a 'oh look how cute they are with their stringent ******ation) The extent of their belief system is only in what they read. It's crazy for me to say this. Those who deviate and add little caveats to what was meant by this or that are the ones that do their religions the most disservice.  If your religion has any weight it isn't meant to 'evolve' into something that wasn't intended by the ridiculous text in the first place.  That said, those who are so adamant about the righteousness of their religious texts are some of the worst beings around (God Hates *%@% to name one). 

Look at RKO2004. This is a guy that pretty much goes by the degree of the bible.  No matter how wrong I know he is, I have this respect in that his belief is unwavering and it isn't at the mercy of science and reason.
Bravo. This argument is to the point posed originally.  Not about whether religion is actually true like that every thread on NT evolves or should I say devolves into when religion is mentioned.

Now perhaps we can hear one that opposes lobotomybeats argument that is explained.

because when you come and simply put "yes", that really adds nothing to the discussion. 

Bravo. This argument is to the point posed originally.  Not about whether religion is actually true like that every thread on NT evolves or should I say devolves into when religion is mentioned.

Now perhaps we can hear one that opposes lobotomybeats argument that is explained.

because when you come and simply put "yes", that really adds nothing to the discussion. 

Originally Posted by Cz7

hzcpHGYzFpklxwxvbnw6l0ZDo1_1280.gif

Originally Posted by Cz7

I think it's an interesting question because I read and see all the time homosexual people who say they  regularly attend church and are very religious. I am not talking about a person who was once homosexual,  and are now heterosexual or wanting to be heterosexual. I am talking about practicing homosexuals with no intention of becoming heterosexual or wanting to be heterosexual, who also feel there is nothing wrong with being homosexual according to their respective religion. 
I am not a christian, jew, or muslim. I just think its quite backwards when I see this because of doctrines that exist in each of previously mentioned religions that specifically say homosexuality is not condoned.   (Qur'an 7:80-81, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Leviticus 18:22).

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So it seems clear, those who practice homosexuality yet call themselves a jew,christian,or muslim seem to have to wrong and are actually fooling themselves.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lets hear from NT, what do you think?[/font]

i mean, does God really exist?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Did you know?

APPLAUD THIS MAN
Lies!

2. Again Lies

[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

1. I'm NOT backed into a corner....with religious "debates" I NEVER WILL BE. There are NO good points, you haven't said anything yet that has me like "Oh snap son, I never thought of that, God must be right". You have faith, your faith is supposed to be unwavering DESPITE ALL LOGIC. Nothing you said in this post did ANYTHING whatsoever for your cause.

2. I'm not bashing other people's beliefs...I am QUESTIONING them....there's a difference. I'm not even an atheist, I accept the possibility of a God.

3. All what you posted shows is the bible can be used for different means....the bible is a big *** book written by men with varying values and intentions......people NITPICK at the bible....it is VERY open to interpretation. Homosexuality isn't more a "sin" than the other RIDICULOUS Hammurabi type laws I already listed.

4. WE ARE ANIMALS.....not everybody bases their classification of humans-beings on the bible. Not everybody bases their values on the bible. Not everybody has ever even heard of the bible.

WHAT IS YOUR REBUTTAL TO THE INSANE LAWS I POSTED OF THE PREVIOUS PAGES.......ACCORDING TO MOST LAWS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT , WE ARE ALL DOOMED TO BURN IN HELL.

P.S. Jesus was very gay.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

nigerian atheist? eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thinking like this is why I could NEVER be backed into a corner with religious debates.

Where is this guy to be found? I rarely get offended by these threads. I actually find them somewhat humorous and entertaining but what he said IS very offensive and I think I outlined a little bit of why earlier in this thread.

WHAT WAS IMPLIED BY HIS STATEMENT IS THAT THE WHITE MAN DELIVERED AFRICAN SAVAGES WITH THEIR PRIMITIVE RELIGIONS FROM ETERNAL HELL. IRONICALLY, I'M SURE THIS DUDE THINKS HE IS AS PRO-BLACK AS THEY COME.

JESUS WASN'T AFRICAN...AT ALL. SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU.

Originally Posted by Cz7

According to my interpretation of the bible "sinners" can be practicing Christians if they repent.....I suppose this included homosexuality among all the other ridiculous laws I listed. According to Islam....God is merciful
grin.gif
so I suppose gays can be muslim as well. Judaism, I'm not sure....I suppose you can call yourself a Jew but God doesn't approve.
grin.gif

if according to their sins, Homosexuals cannot be Christians, Jews, Muslims....Most of us cannot be Christians, Jews, Muslims.

Absolutely Anton. Part of repenting is not doing that sin anymore. Therein lies the rub. Keep in mind, with such initiatives as Straight Camps and their laughable ideas that you can choose NOT to be gay, practicing homosexuality is actually choosing not to be close to 'god.' My point is that by choosing to be gay (their stupid belief, not mine) they are choosing not to be religious.

Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking. It's nothing to bragabout. And those who preach faith and enable and elevate it areintellectual slave holders, keeping mankind in a bondage to fantasy andnonsense that has spawned and justified so much lunacy and destruction.

Absolutely Anton. Part of repenting is not doing that sin anymore. Therein lies the rub. Keep in mind, with such initiatives as Straight Camps and their laughable ideas that you can choose NOT to be gay, practicing homosexuality is actually choosing not to be close to 'god.' My point is that by choosing to be gay (their stupid belief, not mine) they are choosing not to be religious.
Giving another man fellatio when you really don't want to is a drastic measure to defying our lord God Jesus Christ. Gays must really really hate God.

Back
Top Bottom