Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Fyre Festival official merch on sale!

34d14c5dadc47d6b30bde645345fcf83

this stuff is so damn basic lol

Man, I’m just so happy that he didn’t try to pull this scam a few years before he did. I definitely would’ve gotten got :lol: :smh:

Fulcrum of any good hustle nowadays involves throwing together a square space site, embedding some b roll footage of cottage core girls and manbun guys dancing and doing reverse flips off of diving boards. Put up a banner promising a “uniquely mindful, luxury experience” and slap on the a “book now” section on the page and you’ll be rich. Bonus points if the attendees have to fill out an application and/or you only accept payment in Bitcoin.

Ja Rule being involved in that Fyre Festival scam fiasco is only fitting because he actually rented a big baller house in Miami just to be on MTV Cribs. It's like he was an originator of the Bow Wow Challenge in the early 2000s.

But at least he legitimately acknowledged he was renting that house in order for MTV Cribs to clarify it was a rental and show its lease price at the beginning of his segment, whereas most of the stars who were on the show that rented their houses lied their butts off by claiming to own it. The funny thing about that was the fallout when the owner sued him for property damage from parties he threw in it and for violating the lease agreement not to have any filming done in it.

I swear it's in his DNA to be bogus or a fraud ever since I knew about him as a rapper. Like how he cultivated a thug image just because he associated with legitimate thugs when he was with Murder Inc. He bit off the imagery of the West Coast in his videos and with his public image when he's actually from Queens, NY.

He's like a living scammer.

I can't believe it will be almost 20 years ago when 50 Cent basically took Ja Rule's style to reinvent himself and effectively ended Ja's career when Get Rich Or Die Tryin' came out in 2003.

Ja Rule being involved in that Fyre Festival scam fiasco is only fitting because he actually rented a big baller house in Miami just to be on MTV Cribs. It's like he was an originator of the Bow Wow Challenge in the early 2000s.

But at least he legitimately acknowledged he was renting that house in order for MTV Cribs to clarify it was a rental and show its lease price at the beginning of his segment, whereas most of the stars who were on the show that rented their houses lied their butts off by claiming to own it. The funny thing about that was the fallout when the owner sued him for property damage from parties he threw in it and for violating the lease agreement not to have any filming done in it.

I swear it's in his DNA to be bogus or a fraud ever since I knew about him as a rapper. Like how he cultivated a thug image just because he associated with legitimate thugs when he was with Murder Inc. He bit off the imagery of the West Coast in his videos and with his public image when he's actually from Queens, NY.

He's like a living scammer.

I can't believe it will be almost 20 years ago when 50 Cent basically took Ja Rule's style to reinvent himself and effectively ended Ja's career when Get Rich Or Die Tryin' came out in utyy
Gghbb

Back
Top Bottom