Jackie Chan Retires From Action Movies

frown.gif

I hope his list action movie is entertaining. Always have been of fan of his. His drama roles are pretty good too.

Son is almost 60
laugh.gif
I knew he couldn't move the way he use to.

I like him doing more serious roles now anyway like that last joint he did that was really dark. He gave us enough action films, I'll forever enjoy Who Am I?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Son is almost 60
laugh.gif

I like him doing more serious roles now anyway like that last joint he did that was really dark. He gave us enough action films, I'll forever enjoy Who Am I?

NNNOOOoooooooooo!!!!

I wanted to see one more good one. Where's Samo? He was going hard in Ip Man 2.

Thunder Bolt > F&F
All day all night. LOL

J-CHAN was prime. He put the asians on the map. > CHING CHONG TING LING LONG

Son is almost 60
laugh.gif

HYFR

I used to rent Chan flicks like crazy when I was like 13.
laugh.gif

VHS Rumble in the Bronx
pimp.gif

What was that one that started with the helicopter on the big !%% mountain where they were skiing down it??? Operation Condor maybe?

Edit: It was Jackie Chan's First Strike.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OH man I'm sad to hear this but at the same time dude really gave his all! I wish him luck, much appreciated!

I have a special spot in my heart for jackie. He's such a respectable, warm hearted person.

His body of work is greatly appreciated and his stunts will be missed.

I knew he was over it when he used stunt doubles even with Rush Hour 3 and a lot of his latest movies. That's fine. Jackie Chan seems like he just want to live the humble life and away from his fame.

He's secret crib is interesting and very typical old Chinese with tons of clutter.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Watching Rumble in the Bronx right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For sure, he definitely gave it his all. Need to go marathon all his pre-Hollywood films.

The final fight sequence from Drunken Master 2 = one of the greatest scenes filmed. EVER.

his house is dope.

anyone remember his cartoon show?
then they made a gameboy game out of it. it was my fave game but someone stole it from me.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Son is almost 60
laugh.gif

YESSSSS!!!! THis movie and this scene are GOAT. I remember being absolutely floored when I saw this movie premier on HBO back in the day.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom