Jadakiss murked errbody on this

I got this mixtape with nothing but flame Kiss verses and bars :x

Dude doesn't get nowhere near the credit he deserves though, but no other rapper would want to go toe to toe against son.

Kiss would eat that frail little ***** Kendrick and pick him out from between his teeth with a toothpick.

Damn if Jay-Z would have had the balls to battle Kiss and not send Sigel to fight that battle... Jay would have got his food ate too.

Last edited:
Kiss is overrated. Flame suit activated.

I'm not saying he can't rap, he's a very good rapper. But I can't name a kiss album that even half of the songs were good. He's a very good guest rapper but I can't rock with for an hour.

Sigel >>>>>>>>>>>> kiss in every aspect

I got this mixtape with nothing but flame Kiss verses and bars :x

Dude doesn't get nowhere near the credit he deserves though, but no other rapper would want to go toe to toe against son.

Kiss would eat that frail little ***** Kendrick and pick him out from between his teeth with a toothpick.

Damn if Jay-Z would have had the balls to battle Kiss and not send Sigel to fight that battle... Jay would have got his food ate too.
\

who dat in your avy tho

I'm not saying he can't rap, he's a very good rapper. But I can't name a kiss album that even half of the songs were good. He's a very good guest rapper but I can't rock with for an hour.

Agree with this 1000000%

His debut album was solid, the other two were very forgettable.

Sigel.....I don't think people realize how good he was. One of the best rappers ever. I stand by it.

Kiss of Death >>>> Kiss The Game Goodbye though.

I still feel like you could switch out a couple tracks from both those albums and make 1 great album

^ Ehh. I use that argument for dudes that drop 2 albums within 12 months. But Kiss of Death was like 3 years after Kiss The Game Goodbye.

Jada is a legendary lyricist but did not really deliver on the albums. Kiss The Game Goodbye was solid, Kiss of Death was ok, and the third one was weed plate status.

The champ is here 1> anything Sigel dropped except B coming

Kiss is number 3 in ny after hov & nas

I always like Sauce Money's verse the most on Resevoir Dogs

As for Jada, he is dope and almost always reliable for a good verse but all his solo albums are underwhelming. I've pretty much given up on expecting anything other then a decent album with song bangers from Jada. He should have just stuck to doing guest appearances and L.O.X. albums, or better yet albums with just him and Styles. I always wanted an album full of Jada and Styles tracks with them going back and forth like on We Gonna Make It, Banned From TV, Keepin It Gangsta Remix, etc.

yup he's a certified NY Legend

"i did real songs with BIG, no made up ish"

Checkmate :x :pimp:

I still love Kiss Tha Game Goodbye. It's some straight raw and grimey NY ****. Kiss Of Death was pretty good too. After those I haven't really paid attention to Kiss other than some of his features.

That battle him and Beans was legendary. They're basically equal IMO but The B.Coming > Every Kiss album.

Last edited:
they all went in tho...Styles just came in there gangsta :x & hov brought it home "iceberg sweats w/ I.B. on thee elastic"

No need to argue, all his albums were trash. Rank em however you like.

That said, Jada is super nice. Super. But, if he's underrated, it's because he doesn't have a good album to his name.

One of the most disappointing catalogs in rap. 

Supremely gifted but just a God awful ear. 
sick.gif

Still one of my favorite NY rappers of the past generation.

Last edited:
Still don't get why East Coast heads love Kiss so much but disregard Red

Last edited:
Kiss the game goodbye was a snoozefest to me. Kiss of death is very good if you ask me, but regardless he never did live up to his potential. None of the Lox really did.

With that said Beans catalog dookies all over Kiss. I wouldn't call either underrated anymore though.

lol @ this thread.

Jay CLEARLY/EASILY had the best verse on this track. everyone got off but when jay started flippin his flow, s*** was a wrap.

kiss is def overatted. he's been makin yaw believe that top 5 doa BS when he has yet to put out a solid album.

styles >>> kiss overall. you can quote some hot lines from ol boy but he damn sure dont have a classic to lean on.

top 5 doa, pshhhhhhhh...

Kiss the game goodbye was a snoozefest to me. Kiss of death is very good if you ask me, but regardless he never did live up to his potential. None of the Lox really did.

With that said Beans catalog dookies all over Kiss. I wouldn't call either underrated anymore though.
This. 

We'll never get another Lox album.

mean.gif

lol @ this thread.

Jay CLEARLY/EASILY had the best verse on this track. everyone got off but when jay started flippin his flow, s*** was a wrap.

kiss is def overatted. he's been makin yaw believe that top 5 doa BS when he has yet to put out a solid album.

styles >>> kiss overall.
you can quote some hot lines from ol boy but he damn sure dont have a classic to lean on.

top 5 doa, pshhhhhhhh...

Water is wet :lol: Gangster & A Gentleman, Time Is Money, Float >>> Jada's 3 albums. Super Gangster was alright, and never heard his other two

Back
Top Bottom