JAKE DELHOMME IS A G VOL. 2009: 55% 18 INT'S, 2 FUM =2 YRS EXT = 2010 $19.7 MIL = i'm still starting

YO!
Originally Posted by TheGift23

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter first reported the deal, and a source told Schefter that Delhomme is scheduled to make $7 million this season, including just under $900,000 in base salary. With $12.7 million from Carolina, Delhomme will make $19.7 million in 2010

panthers.jpg

G

laugh.gif

As much as the hopes and prays of my city were thrown away by the arm of this man... Can't Knock the Hustle.
laugh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by TheGift23

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter first reported the deal, and a source told Schefter that Delhomme is scheduled to make $7 million this season, including just under $900,000 in base salary. With $12.7 million from Carolina, Delhomme will make $19.7 million in 2010

panthers.jpg

G

laugh.gif

As much as the hopes and prays of my city were thrown away by the arm of this man... Can't Knock the Hustle.
laugh.gif

DF!!!
610x.jpg

750763-is-this-real-life.gif

It can no longer be a coincidence about Ohio. And Im not even trying to be funny. But I swear if something bad is posted on here you can almost guarantee it comes out of Ohio.

As for Jake "Snatch ur money and Run" Delhomme ....................................

I-aint-even-mad-mon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom