JAKE DELHOMME IS A G VOL. 2009: 55% 18 INT'S, 2 FUM =2 YRS EXT = 2010 $19.7 MIL = i'm still starting

Carolina should go and sign Jeff Garcia

If he was able to win games with the Tampa Bay squad, he'd be able to win with this Carolina squad.. although he'd be a short term solution.

Originally Posted by LB510

I feel sorry for Steve Smith.
This and..

Originally Posted by wildout4

they shouldve signed vick
This.

I can't believe he's still on the team after the meltdown against Arizona.

I remember watching that game like..
eek.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

for erryone sayin sign #7 im jus curious what has he done in the last three yrs to make yall think he would be any better that jake right now. i jus watcheddude fall on his face running out of bounds but he should be carolinas starter ok
eyes.gif

Dude was terrible all last year

That zona game should have been the nail in the coffin

But instead u sign him to a long term deal?

it could get ugly quickly for carolina, their at atlanta and at dallas the next 2 weeks.

if delhomme plays like crap next week this team is in serious trouble. i doubt he has 3 stinkers in a row but its put up or shut up time for delhomme nextsunday.

Its time for the panthers to draft and groom a qb. Jake didn't deserve that extension. They should of gave that money to julius peppers!

i'm a Raven fan through and through, but Steve Smith has been my favorite offensive player for years, and drafting him in fantasy every year only to be+#%*#*% on by Joke Delhomme is probably the worst thing ever
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Jake Delhomme is not better than Shawn Hill
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just wanted to say I am currently in London on vacation and just learned of Cheryl Cole (in his avy) and she is FIRE. That is all. Jake the snake is a decentqb (not great), obviously struggling right now.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Looks like Jonathan Crapton has a future in the leage
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Crapton should never be allowed to play the position of QB as long as he lives.
Unfortunately he is going to start for us this season. who else is at QB for UT

whoa!! i didnt know there were more carolina fans. nice to know im not the only but. but that matt moore has potential

Back
Top Bottom