JAKE DELHOMME IS A G VOL. 2009: 55% 18 INT'S, 2 FUM =2 YRS EXT = 2010 $19.7 MIL = i'm still starting

smh.gif

54gdua.jpg

Results from Charlotte Observer
laugh.gif

[h4]Poll[/h4]
Should Panthers bench QB Jake Delhomme?

Yes. Yank him now.

Give him at least one more chance.

No. He's still our best QB.

vote_btn.gif
results_btn.gif

Yes. Yank him now.

pollBar.gif

69%

pollBar.gif

6%

pollBar.gif

24%

Total Votes: 1687

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Results from Charlotte Observer
laugh.gif

[h4]Poll[/h4]

Yes. Yank him now.

vote_btn.gif
results_btn.gif

Yes. Yank him now.

pollBar.gif

69%

pollBar.gif

6%

pollBar.gif

24%

Total Votes: 1687

roll.gif

This isn't a Jake Delhomme problem, this is a John Fox problem. Fox should have been looking at drafting a decent QB for at least 2-3 years now. Jakehas always been hot and cold...when hot dude can hang with the best of them...when cold dude is awful...AWFUL!

JAKE JAKE JAKE ... let me eat in peace w/o you throwing a pic ... i can't update fast enuf ..

revis > your favorite corner

I'm still baffled how dude ended up a starting QB. I remember in Madden 2003 he had a 59 rating at 28 years old. I mean cmon now

iono ... but i'm still trying to figure out how they gave dude this money after that playoff performance ... i should have played more sports when i wasyounger ...

Maaaan how did I miss this post?!...I was laughing @ that press conference. Ol emotional %+# %%+#!. Bout time they got rid of his %+#!

I read that Mike Vick wants to play for Carolina now but I doubt that wish would come true for us.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

PANTHERS FANS MUST BE SICK TO THEIR STOMACH ... he should have to give every dime back ... TRASH in every sense of the word ... NO 1 CAN DEFEND THIS GUY
he already has 2 ints and 1 fumble today ... how the hell did management think he was going to be anything different after the cards performance last year

give leon washington some money, give the panthers some of that money back , give the fans some of that money ...

i was dying at the press conference because i remember this very same post
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. favorite dude in S&T forum
laugh.gif

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter first reported the deal, and a source told Schefter that Delhomme is scheduled to make $7 million this season, including just under $900,000 in base salary. With $12.7 million from Carolina, Delhomme will make $19.7 million in 2010

panthers.jpg

G

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter first reported the deal, and a source told Schefter that Delhomme is scheduled to make $7 million this season, including just under $900,000 in base salary. With $12.7 million from Carolina, Delhomme will make $19.7 million in 2010

panthers.jpg

G

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

i'm sure the good hardworking people in the midwest will appreciate a salary figure like that in this economic climate.

Back
Top Bottom