January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by kchildz1

15/8 CDP on flightclubny for $100...idk if its a typo but bout 2 try 2 grab a size 9.5

I just grabbed the sz 10 for 100, hopefully it goes through, thanks

i just got my confirmation number and stuff, my total was 132 with shipping and everything ( i live in ohio), I hope this is the whole pack, if it one shoe, Iwill go crazy

Why would they sell the whole pack for $100, when neither of the shoes is listed at $100?

They are on consignment, so maybe a seller was desperate.

I not sure about the 8/15 pack for $100. Was about to order and saw the shipping weight was 4 lbs...IMPOSSIBLE for a CDP. Looking for a number to call andcheck.

Found number, but LA store doen't open until 12:30 PST or 3:30 EST

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I not sure about the 8/15 pack for $100. Was about to order and saw the shipping weight was 4 lbs...IMPOSSIBLE for a CDP. Looking for a number to call and check.

Let us know when you find out! They did charge me shipping for 2 pairs though.

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I not sure about the 8/15 pack for $100. Was about to order and saw the shipping weight was 4 lbs...IMPOSSIBLE for a CDP. Looking for a number to call and check.

Let us know when you find out! They did charge me shipping for 2 pairs though.

edit

here is the email I just received:

"Unfortunately, this pack has already been sold out. We had only one pack in stock, which sold immediately. Please keep checking our website for futureinventory. Your order will be canceled and the authorization hold on your funds will be released in a few business days.
Sorry for any inconvenience."

thanks to whoever posted, it was worth a shot

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by kchildz1

^^Will, John over at South Chicago said he's expecting Jordans sooner than later. This was two weeks ago so be looking out.
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
don't blow up the spot like that, the "pm system" please
laugh.gif

While we are at it why don't we ask nike 2 just dropped bgrade cdps at hare prices
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
l
Why did I I even say that publically?
Nike corporate is you are reading this, can you please not charge hare prices for these. I will herb out and cop regardless, but be nice for once
clearance outlet maybe?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for the record, if you NTers are not up on South Chi at this point, just quit collecting
roll.gif
smh.gif
, This is what is wrong with this thread, greedy dudes looking out for themselves and their inner e-circle.
laugh.gif

Props to joeysole, at least dude helps out the community.

smh.gif
, at dudes that blatantly forget their roots.

I recieved an order confirmation for the 8/15 pack, but i just called and they told me the order was going to be cancelled.

i'm starting to think that the price was a mistake and that they're just cancelling all the orders that people placed.

i knew it was too good to be true!

Cabezon Update:

Jordan XXII's Blk Stealths $94.99
smh.gif
Almost FSR
Jordan I Retro Low Wht/Varsity Red-Varsity Royal "East Side Regional Edition" Several Sizes $59.99 Per Price Strip, but most boxes show an orangesticker price of $41.99 #309192-161 ***If you order these, make sure you get charged $41.99, not $59.99
happy.gif

Hyperdunks Wht/Blk $89.99
smh.gif
FSR #324820-101
Zoom Flight 96's Blk/Wht/Royal Blue Soles $69.99
smh.gif
- Almost FSR
Jordan Flight 23's Wht/Carolina Blue/Blk $89.99 FSR
Air Max 2 CB 94 Low Wht/Minight Navy Blue $39.99 mostly bigger sizes left, about 10-15 pairs left #313659 141
Air Flight 89's Wht/Blk/University Blue $59.99 Almost FSR
Jeter Vital Baseball cleats All Blk $49.99 Almost FSR
Kids (youth sizes only) Air Raids Blk/grey/orange straps $49.99 Almost FSR

No need to keep any info to myself....
wink.gif

Props to JoeySole for keepin it real ALL the time.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

I recieved an order confirmation for the 8/15 pack, but i just called and they told me the order was going to be cancelled.

i'm starting to think that the price was a mistake and that they're just cancelling all the orders that people placed.

i knew it was too good to be true!
yup mine was just cancelled.. which sux....the email said that they are out of stock of the size that i ordered ..

JEFFERSONVILLE UPDATE

not much really. good deals on 'loopwheeler' hoodies. not the zip up but thre regular. they are the real vintage material they are reg 50+ but theywere 17.00
also if anyone with size 9 can get there they have some DOPE wildwood free ACG samples (?) ----> these are the ones that look like the air 180's butthey also have the ones that look like air max 93 (super dope). again, these are only size 9 samples and they have about 4 of each. 29.99 was on some of themand 39.99 on the others

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from yourcard at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thankyou for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
too good to be true....o wells

okay i'm looking for any type of lebrons. i dont normally get on here and ask for stuff but i figure i gave a minimal jeffersonville update so its an evenexchange; i went there looking for lebron V's but didnt see anything. ... usually they have tons

anybody?

*voice echo's into nothing

You're probably a little late, but check page 24, joeysole posted info on some V's, don't know if there's any sizes left, though.

typecast3 - like LeronJames stated, check a few pages back. Anyways, Las Viejas had 2 colorways last week - the all blk and the blk/wht colorway.

I went to Woodbury this weekend for the first time and was pretty disappointed. I left with nothing and I get an employee discount
frown.gif
This is all that is worth mentioning:
ATCs for $29.99
techchallenge_sonic.jpg

XL Red Cement Print Windbreaker for $39.99...only had 1
Royal Blue and Black ACG Vest for $99 + 20% off because it was clearance...had at least 10, but all Mediums
Past that there was nothing worth mentioning.

Just came back from Ghetto Gardens (Jersey Gardens).....they didnt have much...even most of the Af1 prices got hiked up....Saw these and thats about it..

33590648_z.jpg

33590010_z.jpg

$69.99 Scattered Sizes...

yo drjays.com has the black and red hyperdunks sizes 8-11.5and 13 for 73.99 thats cheaper than outlets right now.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Just came back from Ghetto Gardens (Jersey Gardens).....they didnt have much...even most of the Af1 prices got hiked up....Saw these and thats about it..

33590648_z.jpg

33590010_z.jpg

$69.99 Scattered Sizes...

looks like something you would see in the bad boy videos in the late 90's

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

looks like something you would see in the bad boy videos in the late 90's

haha true that. Sorry to get off topic, but Bad Boy late 90s = Shiny Suit Era = The beginning of the End of Hip Hop.

Back
Top Bottom