January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

im not at all affiliated with that store. i just happened to go there today and saw them on sale

p.s. im also looking for the 3/20 pack under retail. please PM me!
shoetrends.com has them for 250 basically FSR 9-13

m95pre_nyc_blk_mze.jpg

59.99, not FSR but lots of sizes.
619 659 3460

Originally Posted by tuna629

m95pre_nyc_blk_mze.jpg

59.99, not FSR but lots of sizes.
619 659 3460
Appreciated as always tuna629. Viejas been dry for quite sometime now but lately they've been bringing in some heat.

any good deals on HD's anywhere? any INFO would b appreciated....

and those 8/15 packs were being sold for that much because thats about what they're worth...same goes for most of the packages....they are horrible....ifeel bad for folks still beasting for thos 11/12 cdp's LOL! u should b ashamed of urself

peace.

Aurora update (absolute crap here - don't bother going):

Best deals:
Zoom Victorys for $54.99
White/Black Tailwaind 2008s for $41.99 (limited sizes)

Not bad:
AJF 5 blk/red hi $84.99 scattered sizes
Scattered ZF 96 in all three colorways $69.99

Are you kidding me?:
AJ XX2 blk/red $129.99

Auburn Hills, Michigan- Great Lakes Crossing Nike Factory Update

248 858 9291

2d7veye.jpg

One Sz 11

eb3dc1.jpg

One Sz 10

mv5g5e.jpg

FSR

10wo953.jpg

FSR

10g9sec.jpg

FSR

2mcxzt.jpg

FSR

wi7das.jpg

FSR

bis2ed.jpg

FSR

5wct90.jpg

FSR

dc99hl.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Are you kidding me?:
AJ XX2 blk/red $129.99

Don't quote me on this, but I *think* Castle Rock has these for $95. They definitely had that cw of those a couple of weeks ago, and plenty of sizes, inthe OG box that's shaped all crazy, I'm just not 100% sure that was the price, but I'm pretty sure.

Kickaddicted,

If we put them on our hash wall they would get stolen.

Aikmen1215,

Yes I agree prices are pretty high.

to b honest u can find better deals on some of these kick atother store....like ross, mashall's or nordstrom rack....yesterday i found the bakins for39.99...and the store also had the zoom flight 96s for 40 bucks, some diamond turfs in the grey and orange colorwat for 36....some white and green airburst....and a few other nike models from last year all under 50.....nike needs to down some of these high prices in the outlets....

If you want em early citysole.com has the AJ 1 Black / Infrared in stock right now! not too bad for an early release imo. 119.99

Howell, Michigan update...

$99.99 size 9.5 or 10 only

$54.99 Pretty much FSR

$39.99 or $29.99 sz 9 sample

$34.99 Pretty much FSR

$39.99 Pretty much FSR

I dont remember the price, i think $39.99. Sz 9 samples

Again, I dont remember the price, but I think it was $59.99. Sz 9 samples

Nothing else even worth mentioning

Originally Posted by jupeezy

to b honest u can find better deals on some of these kick atother store....like ross, mashall's or nordstrom rack....yesterday i found the bakins for 39.99...and the store also had the zoom flight 96s for 40 bucks, some diamond turfs in the grey and orange colorwat for 36....some white and green air burst....and a few other nike models from last year all under 50.....nike needs to down some of these high prices in the outlets....

What store did you find the bursts at?

^^^ Man....are you really #+$@#@ serious??? First off...DON'T QUOTE PICS. And...google the god damn outlet name. Or look in the link that is provided onthe first page.

Sorry to respond like that but come on.....

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^^ Man....are you really #+$@#@ serious??? First off...DON'T QUOTE PICS. And...google the god damn outlet name. Or look in the link that is provided on the first page.

Sorry to respond like that but come on.....
I was almost gonna post the same thing..it was very annoyin to go the bottom of that post he made and asked for a phone number..look it up on thefirst page..
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom