January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store hasanything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

rif.la has some "the lebrons" VIs for $185 for the people who are sz.10.5 and GR cw sz.12 for $85...I guess its a decent price compared to most.

If anyone's interested they had a pair of the obsidian/orange blaze Air Bakin's at the A.J. Wright where I work.
Size 10, $35.00.

my store (sagesport)has the white stealth 23s for 100 total shipped is around 115 pm for number

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Anyone in Seattle been to the Premium Outlet in Marysville recently?

I posted a Seattle Premium update 2 days go I think. Nothing good there....

Went to seattle premium today, nothing good. Only decent thing i spotted was 2 pairs of the Armed forces Day Jordan Is.... both sz 13.5 but the employees tookthem to the back

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

rif.la has some "the lebrons" VIs for $185 for the people who are sz.10.5 and GR cw sz.12 for $85...I guess its a decent price compared to most.

do they ship and do they happen to have the athletes VIs?

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

do they ship and do they happen to have the athletes VIs?
its a online store....

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Has anyone hit up the South Chicago outlet lately?

*** yesir***

***Lil Somethin for the ladies***

***Lil Somethin for the Kids (Trick luvs da kids)***

UR WELCOME

wow, nice update man! a lot of good looking jb gear! and those some air raids and xx3's!

Any product info on those cement Jordan shorts? And arre those 2 different shorts or is the pocket just like that on the right side?

I saw a pair that had regular cargo pockets at NTNY a while ago but I didn't feel like paying the $70 (I think that's how much they cost) at the time.I can't remember if that is the specific one that I wanted.

Wow, nice update up there. How much are those xx3? And what sizes available? Thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Any product info on those cement Jordan shorts? And arre those 2 different shorts or is the pocket just like that on the right side?

I saw a pair that had regular cargo pockets at NTNY a while ago but I didn't feel like paying the $70 (I think that's how much they cost) at the time. I can't remember if that is the specific one that I wanted.
sorry man i dont have the product numbers for those but YES those are two different shorts. They were on clearance!

Wow, nice update up there. How much are those xx3? And what sizes available? Thanks a lot.
Those were only available for Kids sizes
20Jeff20 wrote:
How much is the Tart windbreaker?

They were on clearance, dont know exact price but i do remember it was cheap!

Back
Top Bottom