January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by r00m112

Whats up yall, just did some calling to Nike to check on some of the CDP's on outlets for everyone, here is what I found:

III - Not available
IV - Not available
V - Not available
VI - Folsum Outlets has an 8.5 and 10.5. The number is 916-985-7313.
VIII - Not available
XVI - Not available

I didn't even bother to ask about the 11/12s yet. With the recent Vs that hit outlets, I'm starting to think these don't even enter into the system or maybe just nobody called about them. Who knows.

there were vi's at folsom????? i live near by, but i never go. they almost never get anthing worth copping. man, i slept hard. i'll have to startstopping by in case they get any other cdp stuff.

Thanks DMXGOD might make those stealth XX3s my first pair of XX3s if they available in the am

Nike Anthem Arizona- 623 465-0111
Nothing really to report but did have............
AJ Fusion 3's wht/cement/red $109.99 (fsr)
Nike SB Shorts in cement grey $24.99 (s-xxl) and also in a tan (s-xxl)
http://www.skateparkoftam...mages/22332extralarge.jpg', 475, 475)">
22332large.jpg

Tech Challenge WindRunner in blk/white/hot lava for only $17.99 !
(only had 1 and I bought it but wanted to mention the price drop in case your outlet has em)

Originally Posted by theserkis

http://www.skateparkoftam...mages/22332extralarge.jpg', 475, 475)">
22332large.jpg

(only had 1 and I bought it but wanted to mention the price drop in case your outlet has em)

haaha i was there about a week ago it sucks hahaha

Thanks DMXGOD might make those stealth XX3s my first pair of XX3s if they available in the am

Originally Posted by countrycollects

Originally Posted by r00m112

Whats up yall, just did some calling to Nike to check on some of the CDP's on outlets for everyone, here is what I found:

III - Not available
IV - Not available
V - Not available
VI - Folsum Outlets has an 8.5 and 10.5. The number is 916-985-7313.
VIII - Not available
XVI - Not available

I didn't even bother to ask about the 11/12s yet. With the recent Vs that hit outlets, I'm starting to think these don't even enter into the system or maybe just nobody called about them. Who knows.

there were vi's at folsom????? i live near by, but i never go. they almost never get anthing worth copping. man, i slept hard. i'll have to start stopping by in case they get any other cdp stuff.
Who knows if they actually had them or not. Stock locater is wrong a lot of the time. More often than not, in my experience thus far.

when i was at camarillo last week (friday) they also had those SB shorts.

thanks for the update as always dmxgod

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by theserkis

http://www.skateparkoftam...mages/22332extralarge.jpghttp://www.skateparkoftam...mages/22332extralarge.jpg', 475, 475)">
22332large.jpg

haaha i was there about a week ago it sucks hahaha

yo, do u have the product number for the lava windbreaker? thanks for the help,homie. holla... ced b.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

damn im glad i didnt cop the pennys at retail

I'm glad I copped at retail and then return them because they were too big and they didn't have my size
pimp.gif
I think I'm going to make a trip to the Chicago Outlet today just to seewhat they have.

Damn that hurts that the V's were at JCreek. That's the one I go to but I don't bother going much cause they never get anything. And I posted aboutthe pippens at JCreek way back when for $50. Joey you live by Johnson Creek or just phone ordered?

Johnson Creek received the Jordan V's early last week. They received a couple of pairs in size 9 and thena couple of misc.sizes. As stated before they were $59.99 and they are a long gone now.

Just because it's a clearance outlet does not mean they don't get Jordan's.

I was informing the poster above me that clearance outlet receive jordans that all.

And people wonder why no one helps each other out anymore
tired.gif

I was asking if it was a clearance outlet because i was under the impression that they don't ship....

Originally Posted by joeysole

They have 2 versions of this jacket.. Black & Grey.. The back of the jacket also has more detailing to it

Jordan Full Court Press SAMPLE Jacket.. $99.99 plus CLEARANCE DISCOUNT.. Only XL

Jackson NJ Outlet (732)-833-2202
Awesome price. I need a 3XL, though. The one withtout the hood looks better, too IMO.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Ouch blackcat
laugh.gif

i didnt mean to be mean or upset anyone, im just trying to make a point that people tend to report stuff thats been reported especially when it was only postedwithin the last 1 or 2 pages. its makes the thread cluttered with the exact same info. so didnt mean to pick on anyone specifically im just trying to say, ifyou want information just check back like 3-5 pages to see if what you are looking for is there or even use the search option (which is great by the way whenyou type in key words) instead of asking the same thing over and over again, and if you really cant find it within recent pages/posts (then ask), otherwise itsjust clutter.

so sorry if i stepped on any toes but yea, no hard feelings hopefully. have a good day fellas.

Camarillo has the XX3 lows blk/metallic gold, so nothing much in terms of jordans.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Called Lincoln City, Oregon outlet for those White/Stealth XX3's..the price on them is:

I only called for my size (s)..9.5 and 10..they have 2 size 10s and one size 9.5 left..not a bad deal for these..49.99 could b better but thanks to the bulk buyer that was not happening..i ordered a size 10..
i called them up about the xx3's and they still have a size 11.5, was gonna get one but that's too big for me, i also called thecelebration outlet about the xx3's but they were $129.99, thanks for the updates though.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

damn im glad i didnt cop the pennys at retail

I'm glad I copped at retail and then return them because they were too big and they didn't have my size
pimp.gif
I think I'm going to make a trip to the Chicago Outlet today just to see what they have.
Feel free to inform us when you get back
happy.gif

called about the penny 2's and were told they were all gone from being posted on niketalk lol
idk how much truth there is to this seein @$% he didnt really check just answered immediatley after i said penny 2

I ordered the last pair today and it was size 10 at 12pm pst
Guy said some orders got cancelled because the shipping and billing address doesnt match.

Back
Top Bottom