January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Worst Rumble since the Del Rio one.

Didn't mind Brock winning but there should've been someone come out first at #30, Brock comes out and takes out that guy, taking his spot.

The rest of the rumble match was pretty dull.

1. Seth vs Roman in LA Mania next year going to be awesome.
2. Ronda |l:sick::smh: I have no interest in seeing her again and good thing I don’t care for Raw like that so I won’t watch the bad promos she will fumble.
3. Bobby/Brock video package was Mania nice and I hope they run it back one day.
4. The Heyman swerve was predictable and love it. Of course Brock winning was predictable and honestly I’m not mad about it. This Babyface Brock run is going to be fun :rofl:even though we know Mania will close with Roman hair down and fireworks going off then a returning Rock.

My highlight of the night is the pics I’m seeing of Maryse and my love Sasha doing the splits and bouncing on it :smh::evil::evil::pimp::pimp: that short clip is an all time fap moment.

I think they will go all out for Rock/Reigns at WM Hollywood.

I think they will go all out for Rock/Reigns at WM Hollywood.
seems like the Rock has a lot of films line up, xfl, and everything else in the upcoming yr
werent there rumors that t he Saudis tried to get the Rock as champ for 20Ms :lol:

Worst Rumble since the Del Rio one.

Didn't mind Brock winning but there should've been someone come out first at #30, Brock comes out and takes out that guy, taking his spot.

The rest of the rumble match was pretty dull.
should've been Bronson Breakker. vince told nxt to stfo of RR weekend :lol:
sets up a possible Mania main event in the future

seems like the Rock has a lot of films line up, xfl, and everything else in the upcoming yr
werent there rumors that t he Saudis tried to get the Rock as champ for 20Ms :lol:

should've been Bronson Breakker. vince told nxt to stfo of RR weekend :lol:
sets up a possible Mania main event in the future

Maybe it's too soon for BB. Could see him be the early favorite for next year, though.

FKU2HdxWYAAuc-A
Once again, y'all's company

Welp.

Vince gonna feed Baby girl to Rhonda on her road to Wrestlemania.

Lot of issues with the Rumble match...

To start, 5 of the biggest names in the company weren't even in the match (Reigns, Lashley, Freakin, Edge, Mizanin).

Then, 12 of the 30 entrants are actively in tag teams, and only 3 of them, IMO, could you maybe talk yourself into winning (Orton, Riddles, Montrez). Has a member of a tag team ever actually won though?

Next, you have 5 guys that have absolutely no chance of winning (Ridge Holland, John Knocksville, O'Shea, Boggs, Bad Bunny).

After that, you have a collection of guys that are decent workers, but you probably don't see actually having a chance of being in one of the main events at Mania. Guys like Nakamura, Zayn, Priest, Sheamus, etc. Would also put Omos and Theories in this tier too, since you could kinda see a world where Vince might put a rocket on one of them.

At the end, you're left with AJ, Drew Mac, KO, Big E, and Brock as the only guys realistically capable of winning. That's only 5 guys to truly care about, and only 1 of them was even in the match before the 20s. I think Brock had to be the winner, but everything was just really poorly booked.

Last edited:
Lot of issues with the Rumble match...

To start, 5 of the biggest names in the company weren't even in the match (Reigns, Lashley, Freakin, Edge, Mizanin).

Then, 12 of the 30 entrants are actively in tag teams, and only 3 of them, IMO, could you maybe talk yourself into winning (Orton, Riddles, Montrez). Has a member of a tag team ever actually won though?

Next, you have 5 guys that have absolutely no chance of winning (Ridge Holland, John Knocksville, O'Shea, Boggs, Bad Bunny).

After that, you have a collection of guys that are decent workers, but you probably don't see actually having a chance of being in one of the main events at Mania. Guys like Nakamura, Zayn, Priest, Sheamus, etc. Would also put Omos and Theories in this tier too, since you could kinda see a world where Vince might put a rocket on one of them.

At the end, you're left with AJ, Drew Mac, KO, Big E, and Brock as the only guys realistically capable of winning. That's only 6 guys to truly care about, and only 1 of them was even in the match before the 20s. I think Brock had to be the winner, but everything was just really poorly booked.

I'm thinking that Rollins wasn't in it to sell the chair shots he took.

Reigns could've been in it but they already did Charlotte being champion and entering the Rumble.

What do you all think about how they bring back all these “legends” but they’re in and out in a minute or two or even less. Doesn’t make sense to me. Like Melina for one.

What do you all think about how they bring back all these “legends” but they’re in and out in a minute or two or even less. Doesn’t make sense to me. Like Melina for one.

The "surprise" entrants been a staple of the Rumble now for years so not really mad at it.

It's gotten a bit stale on the women's side because they keep recycling the same "legends" more or less every year.

They have to keep recycling women’s legends because they keep purging their roster every couple months.

The fact he didn't show any emotion in incredible....
I’m sure there had to be some kind of adrenaline rush from running all the way down the ring in front of a huge crowd. Doesn’t help that he’s an old man running a half a mile to get to the ring with how far away from the entrance they are now.

Back
Top Bottom