January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

hes blaming journalist revealing the surprise entrants for the rumble being bad.

You know what? If you're he WWE you have to do a better job of keeping stuff like that a surprise.

From what i read, Drew McIntyre was the only real surprise because people in the back didn't notice him until he got to gorilla.

You know what? If you're he WWE you have to do a better job of keeping stuff like that a surprise.

From what i read, Drew McIntyre was the only real surprise because people in the back didn't notice him until he got to gorilla.
i think wwe wants surprises to be leaked so that more people will tune in.

Ronda rustlin' a lot of jimmies
A lot of pipe dreams about the Rock coming back and others making appearances from other promotions#Yall drinking that cool aid.

My criteria is simple..A person has to check all of the following boxes to be considered..
-Is a draw
-Can can tell a good story in the ring
-Can hold the audience’s attention
-Gets ratings/ppv buys
-Sells merch
-Has a presence outside of wrestling
So your criteria is no longer that they had to be "the guy" at their promotion at some point?
You deny Jericho but sounds like he would make it on your list with this criteria.

degenerate423 degenerate423

1643597937651.gif

Ronda rustlin' a lot of jimmies
A lot of pipe dreams about the Rock coming back and others making appearances from other promotions#Yall drinking that cool aid.

So your criteria is no longer that they had to be "the guy" at their promotion at some point?
You deny Jericho but sounds like he would make it on your list with this criteria.
Being “the guy” goes without saying bubba..That’s the only no brainer..

Think you gotta go Roman vs Brock vs Rollins at WM to break up the Roman vs Brock monotony.

Not sure who that leaves for Lashley.

Back
Top Bottom