January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
aa367fcd-53e7-4a09-ae7d-93acb665dc08-jpeg.2321040
The Kofi meme has evolved

While Vince couldn't shorten their name to The Raiders for obvious reasons, Viking Raiders seems like overkill.

The Vikings would be better or here's a thought keep the damn name the started with.

EDIT:

Just realized the Vikings wouldn't work either.

Keep their original name cotdamn name Vince. :lol::smh:

Last edited:
I saw that bray why@ video thing yesterday and wowie

I would say that this could go either way. Good or bad.

But its YALL company so,

it will 10000000)% go bad

If that's the case then it's gotta be Andrade.

He's been directionless since he got called up and has done nothing beside fighting Ron 943484594389838539530958395839999022 times.

As for the women I guess they could give it to Sasha to placate her or maybe iRuby to get The Riott Jobber Squad stench off her.

Yall answer to EVERYTHING is Rocket almas

And WWE NEVER considers it an option :lol::lol::lol:

Damn they did iRupee dirty. What a surprise

Tacking on time to the end of a CONTRACT due to being injured and/or sitting out is nonsense.

In which world is the done in other than WWE?

Someone needs to challenge THAT in a court of Law

You can't be serious..

So let me get this straight..Sasha signs a contract to be employed for ____ days/____ performances..Sasha gets but hurt cause other women are getting shine and says she wants to quit..WWE says fine, we'll let you out of your contract after you've either finished the days/performances you agreed to or we'll let you stay home until the contract expires..And WWE is the bad guy in this situation?..

If you sign a contract then you should be bound by that contract..It's not a normal 9 to 5 where you can quit when you want with no consequences..She knew exactly what she was signing (and I'm sure her lawyer/agent/both when through it line by line and explained it all)..She knew if she decided to stay to "make her stand" then her contract would freeze and her remaining days/performances wouldn't start coming off until she went back to work..She just saw the same thing happen to Neville..

I feel no sympathy for her..She's been put front and center of the women's division for a couple years, traveled the world, plied her trade in several countries, in front of millions of people, and made more money than she could ever dream of..And now cause things ain't all sunshine and rainbows she want's to throw a fit and go sit at home..Well FDB, let her rot at home with her manwife while that contract is frozen more solid than the Night King's balls.

There has to be something dark in this new gimmick that Bray has. I really want to know how this was pitched to Vince :lol: if this is a dark Pee-Wee Herman than let’s go!

I love how they’re teasing “Will Roman be fired?” Like what? Are you serious? Be better creative. I can’t wait to see how Elias gets pushed against Roman.

I need Otis to shine tonight :rofl: I love him on SD and can’t wait for him to drop Tucker.​

You can't be serious..

So let me get this straight..Sasha signs a contract to be employed for ____ days/____ performances..Sasha gets but hurt cause other women are getting shine and says she wants to quit..WWE says fine, we'll let you out of your contract after you've either finished the days/performances you agreed to or we'll let you stay home until the contract expires..And WWE is the bad guy in this situation?..

If you sign a contract then you should be bound by that contract..It's not a normal 9 to 5 where you can quit when you want with no consequences..She knew exactly what she was signing (and I'm sure her lawyer/agent/both when through it line by line and explained it all)..She knew if she decided to stay to "make her stand" then her contract would freeze and her remaining days/performances wouldn't start coming off until she went back to work..She just saw the same thing happen to Neville..

I feel no sympathy for her..She's been put front and center of the women's division for a couple years, traveled the world, plied her trade in several countries, in front of millions of people, and made more money than she could ever dream of..And now cause things ain't all sunshine and rainbows she want's to throw a fit and go sit at home..Well FDB, let her rot at home with her manwife while that contract is frozen more solid than the Night King's balls.
Normally i would agree with you. But this the WWE. They are the kings of scumbag moves. So screw them and their contract.

Normally i would agree with you. But this the WWE. They are the kings of scumbag moves. So screw them and their contract.

And normally I'd agree with you on that point of view..But Sasha has been handed the ball several times (when a lot of other women, some more deserving, haven't been) and she keeps botching it up..So now that Vince has decided that her 5 title runs is enough to know she just don't have it and is moving on she wants to be a whiny butt about it..So WWE is enforcing the legally binding agreement that Sasha was all too happy to sign when she saw all that money she was gonna get paid..So, this time, I gotta say screw her (not literally cause she still looks like a Beluga Whale head) and her attitude..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom