January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it hard to believe some people actually care about their characters and aren’t just happy to be there? 4 women’s title reigns, 0 successful title defenses, her last reign which Alexa called her a choker then beat her clean for the title. Oh yeah those reigns were super meaningful. And the hot potato title changes were only meant to benefit Charlotte. Y’all put too much stock into the number of reigns and not the booking of the reigns.

#ButSheGotToWorkThereTho
Seriously tho, Sasha just needs to be thankful that Stephanie McMahon created women’s wrestling

Why is it hard to believe some people actually care about their characters and aren’t just happy to be there? 4 women’s title reigns, 0 successful title defenses, her last reign which Alexa called her a choker then beat her clean for the title. Oh yeah those reigns were super meaningful. And the hot potato title changes were only meant to benefit Charlotte. Y’all put too much stock into the number of reigns and not the booking of the reigns.

Being a four time women's champion is meaningless when all of the reigns were as a transitional champion to put other talent over

She was champion for like 80 days total

giphy.gif

They not promised to be jobbed out to lesser talent either. Its funny i didnt see this same energy when Neville did the samething. Also my "example" was a joke with Mr. Knee hince why i didnt respond with it to you. Take those grumpy sunglasses off and direct that energy somewhere else old man
I, literally, don't even know what you're trying to say..

I said the exact same thing about Neville.

Me too..And I said the same thing when Punk quit..I guess i must be have been raised different or I'm too old..I was raised that a man keeps his word to the best of his ability..These guys, and woman, seem to get pissed when things are going great and wanna just leave and expect their employers to be hunky dory with it..Well like don't work that way and as adults they should know better..Suck it up and finish out your deal..Then go to the indies and record your 28 shoot interviews to make even more "big money"..

You pro Sasha marks keep saying the same thing about how she was booked after she won..But yet ya'll keep failing to mention that she kept botching in the ring, got hurt a couple times, and they had no choice but to take the belt off her..That's not their fault, that's her for being sloppy in the ring..

And no matter what she was still chosen 5 times to be a World Champ/World Tag Team Champ..So there has to be some kinda of trust in her and she just can't get it done..She got called up and it's like she forgot how to wrestle and talk..That's all on her..She needs to take responsibility that maybe it's not the machine holding her down, it's her own abilities that aren't up to par..

I, literally, don't even know what you're trying to say..

Me too..And I said the same thing when Punk quit..I guess i must be have been raised different or I'm too old..I was raised that a man keeps his word to the best of his ability..These guys, and woman, seem to get pissed when things are going great and wanna just leave and expect their employers to be hunky dory with it..Well like don't work that way and as adults they should know better..Suck it up and finish out your deal..Then go to the indies and record your 28 shoot interviews to make even more "big money"..

You pro Sasha marks keep saying the same thing about how she was booked after she won..But yet ya'll keep failing to mention that she kept botching in the ring, got hurt a couple times, and they had no choice but to take the belt off her..That's not their fault, that's her for being sloppy in the ring..

And no matter what she was still chosen 5 times to be a World Champ/World Tag Team Champ..So there has to be some kinda of trust in her and she just can't get it done..She got called up and it's like she forgot how to wrestle and talk..That's all on her..She needs to take responsibility that maybe it's not the machine holding her down, it's her own abilities that aren't up to par..
Roll up you old fart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom