January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kings of scumbag moves"

Did Sasha not read this clause before signing the contract?

Or atleast gotten a lawyer?
Lets just say you sign a contract to work for me. I promise you your going to be working in a nice high rise office. Two months into said contract i got you working outside in the rain in mud. Still happy you signed that contract?

"Kings of scumbag moves"

Did Sasha not read this clause before signing the contract?

Or atleast gotten a lawyer?

She had a lawyer..I guarantee every talent that is offered a contract is told by WWE that they strongly suggest that each performer have an attorney specializing in contract law look it over and explain everything just so nobody can come back and try to sue to get outta their deal by saying "Oh, they said I didn't need a lawyer and if I didn't sign the contract now then they was never going to hire me"..WWE ain't that dumb, they're making sure to cover themselves for every single little contingency that could pop up..

And normally I'd agree with you on that point of view..But Sasha has been handed the ball several times (when a lot of other women, some more deserving, haven't been) and she keeps botching it up..So now that Vince has decided that her 5 title runs is enough to know she just don't have it and is moving on she wants to be a whiny butt about it..So WWE is enforcing the legally binding agreement that Sasha was all too happy to sign when she saw all that money she was gonna get paid..So, this time, I gotta say screw her (not literally cause she still looks like a Beluga Whale head) and her attitude..
Beluga Whale head though. Lmao.

Lets just say you sign a contract to work for me. I promise you your going to be working in a nice high rise office. Two months into said contract i got you working outside in the rain in mud. Still happy you signed that contract?
I would sue you.

I would sue you.
giphy-4.gif

She had a lawyer..I guarantee every talent that is offered a contract is told by WWE that they strongly suggest that each performer have an attorney specializing in contract law look it over and explain everything just so nobody can come back and try to sue to get outta their deal by saying "Oh, they said I didn't need a lawyer and if I didn't sign the contract now then they was never going to hire me"..WWE ain't that dumb, they're making sure to cover themselves for every single little contingency that could pop up..
Signing any contract like that you would definitely have a lawyer look over IT and explain everything to you. She knew what she signed. Screw her no damn honor.

Not even remotely close example..Nobody is guaranteed a push or title reigns..Try a different example cause I genuinely want to see your point of view..

Sasha was given the high rise office though was she not ? 5 title runs ? Cmon man Vince ain’t given no one the strap 5 times that he’s burying , and as case said title runs aren’t promised . And she still won the title 5 times , and just couldn’t perform while being in that “ high rise office “ so she got demoted plain and simple . IMO wwe should just let her go asap who cares.

Sasha was given the high rise office though was she not ? 5 title runs ? Cmon man Vince ain’t given no one the strap 5 times that he’s burying , and as case said title runs aren’t promised . And she still won the title 5 times , and just couldn’t perform while being in that “ high rise office “ so she got demoted plain and simple . IMO wwe should just let her go asap who cares.

I'm so spiteful that I'd never let her out of her contract..But at this point it's probably best to freeze her for a couple months then sever all ties..Let her go out there on the indies and be shown to the wrestling world how she can't keep up with those women either, and show exactly how overrated she truly is..

I'm so spiteful that I'd never let her out of her contract..But at this point it's probably best to freeze her for a couple months then sever all ties..Let her go out there on the indies and be shown to the wrestling world how she can't keep up with those women either, and show exactly how overrated she truly is..
I definitely do enjoy some good spite , but part of me wants to see if she can sink or swim with her next move as soon as possible

Not even remotely close example..Nobody is guaranteed a push or title reigns..Try a different example cause I genuinely want to see your point of view..
They not promised to be jobbed out to lesser talent either. Its funny i didnt see this same energy when Neville did the samething. Also my "example" was a joke with Mr. Knee hince why i didnt respond with it to you. Take those grumpy sunglasses off and direct that energy somewhere else old man

They not promised to be jobbed out to lesser talent either. Its funny i didnt see this same energy when Neville did the samething. Also my "example" was a joke with Mr. Knee hince why i didnt respond with it to you. Take those grumpy sunglasses off and direct that energy somewhere else old man
I said the exact same thing about Neville.

Why is it hard to believe some people actually care about their characters and aren’t just happy to be there? 4 women’s title reigns, 0 successful title defenses, her last reign which Alexa called her a choker then beat her clean for the title. Oh yeah those reigns were super meaningful. And the hot potato title changes were only meant to benefit Charlotte. Y’all put too much stock into the number of reigns and not the booking of the reigns.

Why is IT hard to understand that you can't just breach a contract that you signed, knowing full well that booking is not in your hands and something like this could happen?

She CHOSE to give up certain things in order to get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom