January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

I was sure KAI kicking the knee at the end was gonna prevent Kento from getting leverage on that pin

Great match...I like seeing Kento do his heel thing

I was sure KAI kicking the knee at the end was gonna prevent Kento from getting leverage on that pin

Great match...I like seeing Kento do his heel thing

Yeah I liked the little kicks KAI did to try to get out of the shutdown german. Kento gives no damn about selling when it comes to finishing stretch time though :smh:

I don’t mind Kento heeling it up, but he literally does that head on turnbuckle -> argue with Wada spot EVERY match. Every single RWTL match, even in his 6 man tag undercard matches.

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 9.14.35 PM.png

They made a category just for Kona Reeves 8)

Yeah I liked the little kicks KAI did to try to get out of the shutdown german. Kento gives no damn about selling when it comes to finishing stretch time though :smh:

I don’t mind Kento heeling it up, but he literally does that head on turnbuckle -> argue with Wada spot EVERY match. Every single RWTL match, even in his 6 man tag undercard matches.

All Japan has to do better with breaking away from their formula

Seems like every singles match I watch starts with a couple minutes of grappling before moving to the outside for 5 minutes

• Jim Ross and Chris Jericho will be very involved with All Elite Wrestling, according to sources of rajah.com.

• Those sources also say AEW will “go hard” after WWE talent and other personnel. The promotion will feature a mix of younger wrestlers and legends, with Goldberg being a name on their wish list.

• Tony Khan, who rajah says is fronting the $100 million launch of the company, is using his media connections to try and secure a TV contract. They’re supposedly talking to Time Warner about getting on TBS/TNT.

• On Wrestling Observer’s Filthy Four Daily with Tom Lawlor, Bryan Alvarez said Vince McMahon is considering “switching up The New Day again”. He did caution that he’s thought about this in the past before deciding not to change the act, but was considering “doing something different” with the trio as recently as last week.

Back
Top Bottom