Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Stupid question but ill ask...
So the safest places to be during an earthquake is basically anywhere were something wont fall on you? The middle of a park with no trees, no buildings around you for example?

So the safest places to be during an earthquake is basically anywhere were something wont fall on you? The middle of a park with no trees, no buildings around you for example?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Questions03

damn, just got a tsunami waring watch for my city

come at my brah
pimp.gif
Really? Where are you?...
santa clara county

I think you're fine. I'm waking up at 7 and if its all bad, I'm jetting my !*$ to Walnut Creek.

Im watching Fox 11 and theyre saying the damage will most likely be in the harbors and what not, only three-foot waves at the most 
nerd.gif

415 Nt'ers stay safe yall. I'm going to be awake all night for this event.

It's crazy because I got a view of ocean beach (at the top of the excelsior district) and I may see the waves come in (I hope that they don't).

I don't think these waves are going to cause massive damage though.

Im watching Fox 11 and theyre saying the damage will most likely be in the harbors and what not, only three-foot waves at the most 
nerd.gif

415 Nt'ers stay safe yall. I'm going to be awake all night for this event.

It's crazy because I got a view of ocean beach (at the top of the excelsior district) and I may see the waves come in (I hope that they don't).

I don't think these waves are going to cause massive damage though.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Ideally, you want to be outside, but if you're in a building and can't escape, best place is underneath doorways where debris is less likely to fall on you, or of course, under a desk.

Yeah.

30t6p3b.gif
at the folks in Japan standing up in their offices and recording with their cameras during the quake. I was like "+%$ ARE YOU DOING?!"

Ideally, you want to be outside, but if you're in a building and can't escape, best place is underneath doorways where debris is less likely to fall on you, or of course, under a desk.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

santa clara county

I think you're fine. I'm waking up at 7 and if its all bad, I'm jetting my !*$ to Walnut Creek.
yea, im not really panicking
laugh.gif
im pretty far from the coast

hope yall on the coast stay safe and dont wake up to water splashing on your face
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

santa clara county

yea, im not really panicking
laugh.gif
im pretty far from the coast

hope yall on the coast stay safe and dont wake up to water splashing on your face
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom