Japan Shrinks by 500,000 People as Births Fall to Lowest Number Since 1874

I read that falling rates are occurring all over East Asia

I think almost all of the more economically developed countries are.

Japan and Korea don't have as open as immigration policies so that's going to compound some of the population concerns.

Other_countries2018.jpg

honestly
sounds like rhetoric
folks would use
to argue against abortions
ny times is trash for even printing that

their immigration policy is more stringent than any country on Earth... that's not helping em either...they should've beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen poaching China's population.

I think almost all of the more economically developed countries are.

Japan and Korea don't have as open as immigration policies so that's going to compound some of the population concerns.

Other_countries2018.jpg
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. They’re offering more work visas but I would think that as more and more immigrants from other places come to the area will cause tension

The solution can be as simple as opening up immigration but the Japanese are so xenophobic, maybe things will change in the future when the older gen starts dying off. Every so called 1st world nation has a low birth rate, just unlike Japan and S. Korea, most of the western nations like Germany open up immigration

Also forgot to add that Japan treats their women like **** when to work culture.

they are one of the most backwards modern country when it comes to equal rights for women.

Also forgot to add that Japan treats their women like **** when to work culture.

they are one of the most backwards modern country when it comes to equal rights for women.
How are they treated? You mean like limited access to certain positions and all that?

The solution can be as simple as opening up immigration but the Japanese are so xenophobic, maybe things will change in the future when the older gen starts dying off. Every so called 1st world nation has a low birth rate, just unlike Japan and S. Korea, most of the western nations like Germany open up immigration

Immigration isn’t the problem. The core problem is them treating women unequally in society and in the work culture.

sure they can open up the borders, but then what? Women are still going to use contraceptives regardless.

How are they treated? You mean like limited access to certain positions and all that?

Yup. Mostly seen as secretaries, below men.
terrible maternity leave, etc.

a common trait of a modern country is their treatment toward women. Japan is the most backwards modern country.

so whats the problem here or worst case scenario if it gets really "bad" because I really don't see the problem other than old mother ****ers boo booing on themselves.

so whats the problem here or worst case scenario if it gets really "bad" because I really don't see the problem other than old mother ****ers boo booing on themselves.
What’s the problem with an aging population ?

1. Decline of working age people
2. Health care burden
3. An increase in dependency related funds

Which produces other issues underneath them

This wouldn’t be much of an issue if the birth rate was falling at such a high degree and then having immigration issues. gonna have an issue with having an older population soon enough as well. Also it’s not something that can’t be reversed. It’s just something to highlight

It can **** up the age spread. Cause really young and really old people depend on the people in the middle.

It would result in decreased production from a country overall (automation could actually help curb this a bit). Military, etc would all presumably get weaker. One benefit though is that while overall production could decrease, quality of life per person could increase and wages could increase.

What do you mean then what, bringing in immigrants means it offsets whatever they lose from the negative birth rate

Immigration isn’t the problem. The core problem is them treating women unequally in society and in the work culture.

sure they can open up the borders, but then what? Women are still going to use contraceptives regardless.

It can **** up the age spread. Cause really young and really old people depend on the people in the middle.

It would result in decreased production from a country overall (automation could actually help curb this a bit). Military, etc would all presumably get weaker. One benefit though is that while overall production could decrease, quality of life per person could increase and wages could increase.

Sounds like I'll be making annual trips to Japan. Sounds like that MF gon be peaceful.

And the females seemingly surrounded by ***** *** ****** so more for a young brown foreigner like myself :pimp:.

Isn't this starting to happen with a lot of developed countries?

No one is tryna be tied down to a family anymore.
Marriage conversations give me anxiety honestly.
Sounds like I'll be making annual trips to Japan. Sounds like that MF gon be peaceful.

And the females seemingly surrounded by ***** *** *****s so more for a young brown foreigner like myself :pimp:.
jesus christ u sound like riley :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom