Jay Electronica Appreciation

Jay better watch his back. The Rothschild family ain't nothing to f*** with... :smh:

This dude better not think this is some regular chick he can step out on... :smh:

My favorite rapper at the moment. However, trying to defend him to my friends and no where near the amount of official material necessary. Tried explaining the divine feeling I get when listening to his music.... Doesn't hold up well if you're not into that lane

Jay better watch his back. The Rothschild family ain't nothing to f*** with...
mean.gif

This dude better not think this is some regular chick he can step out on...
mean.gif

Imma either see a Sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster live & in person before I see Detox or Jay's album. :nerd:

Jay got them bars.

You can tell that in person he's the type of dude to drop straight knowledge.

Appreciated.

Thanks Nako XL! Much appreciated. *headphones on*
one more popular song that i forgot.

he literally has like 75 songs floating around, none of them bad, but I only hold on to about 20 something of them that i feel are itunes worthy quality

Last edited:
Just heard Jedi Code, and I feel like this is the same guest appearance verse he's spit on his last several

I personally thought the Jedi Code verse was epic. I don't want to jinx it but he has had more features in these past 3-4 months than he has had in the past 3 years. Could this be a possible return?

I personally thought the Jedi Code verse was epic. I don't want to jinx it but he has had more features in these past 3-4 months than he has had in the past 3 years. Could this be a possible return?

Agreed. But I think that's his niche. He's always gonna talk about something pertaining to religion, how good he is, being the savior etc. I'm cool with it as long as it sounds good. Pusha been rapping bout coke for the longest and it still sounds good.
As jay said "You may be tired but I spit what I'm inspired
From the Lord of the worlds cause the devil is a liar"

Yooo now I see the hype behind this guy. Top notch..plus his beats are pretty crazy

that jey elec shirt kinda tight

and about to download that thing with them singles in it

Back
Top Bottom