Jay-Z Opening the Barclays Center in Brooklyn with 8 Shows (Sept-October)

i ended up with section 200 tix for monday show too :-\

but hey $40 i guess.

IDK like 5 of the 8 shows say sold out ... I just got some better seats to pop up and grabbed them for the monday show. What are the odds ticketmaster will let me cancel the original purchase?

^ Yeah, just got tix for Monday's show. Had choice between $70 & $40 seats.... check now if you still want tix...

So my theory was half way true....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Like Craigmatic said, that's pretty much the system on Ticketmaster now. More will pop up throughout the today, up until the concert. Sadly, there's no notification unless you have an insider like that so you'll have to check periodically every day. Or keep refreshing a page from now until September like an NDC release.
laugh.gif
yup
I got floor seats to the Yankee stadium and WTT concerts OD late

not going to this, though

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yeah I just found floor seats... what a bunch of jerks
30t6p3b.gif

I dont get it though, why are like 5 of the other shows sold out then? Made me think they were legit selling out. SMH

They'll also throw up premium front row seats at random times. But you'll have to buy in bulk (anywhere from 2-4 seats together) at a higher price.

Considering there are 8 shows... what are the odds we get a Kanye/Beyonce/Rhianna appearance?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Nah, this same thing happened with WTT shows. I think it's ticketmasters way of getting people to panic and then think tickets are going crazy fast.

For the Chicago WTT show this exact same thing happened. Then like 45 mins after sale time I could get a single ticket to pop up but it was a REALLY bad seat, then I could get two, then eventually 3 hours later floor seats popped up. I'm not stressin yet. NO WAY 8 shows sell out that fast, NO WAY.

QFT

I remember I bought crappy Floor seats for WTT in NJ and the day of I could of had seats 3 rows back from the stage for the same price
30t6p3b.gif

Got my October 6th tickets for $80 each from StubHub on Friday. Section 207
grin.gif
. Whatever, I'm 20 years old and have been listening to Jay-Z since I was in the fourth grade. This is going to be a surreal experience for me.

How does everyone think the last night's show will be compared to, say, the first night, or any of the other nights for that matter? I'm kind of worried that since it is the last night, his energy might be a little lower than some of the other nights. My prediction, however, is that the last night will have the most guests.

Ticketmaster wouldn't refund the upper bowl seats because "the promoter has not given them permission" SMH...

Was to go tonight, but was notified late about a family engagement. So now I'm going to one of the shows next week.

anybody else hear the rumor he's gonna have a biggie hologram there doin brookyn's finest ?

i'm sick right now :lol:

NEED TICKETS !!!!!!

I'm going to be at the last concert, going to be hard to not read what other people say. Kind of wish I chose today instead of next Saturday.

Paid $250 for the seats to next Fridays show. Kind of upset there wasn't any special guest tonight, hopefully that changes

Back
Top Bottom