Jay-Z Song Cry Appreciation

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

mytmouse76 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

YOU DON'T JUST PICK UP AND LEAVE AND LEAVE ME SICK LIKE THAT!!!!  

#$#@ that...he wasn't thinkin about her when he was actin up...but now she's suppose to consider his feelings when she leaves
mad.gif

"#$#@ I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever..."
It's not like Hov didn't admit to this. He was just being honest, is isn't like he's saying "yeah this all your fault I ain't do nothin". Him talking about his own faults makes the verse more interesting imo.

you think that makes her feel any better cuz he admitted he was wrong after he !#!%%$+ on her multiple times?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

mytmouse76 wrote:

#$#@ that...he wasn't thinkin about her when he was actin up...but now she's suppose to consider his feelings when she leaves
mad.gif
It's not like Hov didn't admit to this. He was just being honest, is isn't like he's saying "yeah this all your fault I ain't do nothin". Him talking about his own faults makes the verse more interesting imo.

you think that makes her feel any better cuz he admitted he was wrong after he !#!%%$+ on her multiple times?
yes...since you were told from the jump
"i aint ready to be what you want me to be/ and cause i love you, i want you leave, Please"

mytmouse76 wrote:

mad.gif

"That's your fault, how many times you forgiven me? How was I to know that you were plain sick of me? I know the way a N' livin was wack.. but you don't get a N' back like that!"

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

"That's your fault, how many times you forgiven me? How was I to know that you were plain sick of me? I know the way a N' livin was wack.. but you don't get a N' back like that!"

back like what? she's done she doesn't owe him @$+$...she forgave him w/the intent that it wouldn't happen agian...she reached her breaking point and she's done so at this point she doens't owe him anything...she's done and has moved on

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I hate this son for the same reason you love it. The whole " you don get a n back like that" as a woman I just roll my eyes at the whole thing.

Sheena I'm A Man With Pride... YOU DON'T DO
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
LIKE THAT!
NATION. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love this song from the 1st time I heard it in back in 01' when i was 10th grade...this track hits home for all us dudes cuz we all been threw it but

I don't advise you to listen to it if your girl breakup with you because you gonna feel even worst & even more depressed...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..still a great track by "The god MC"

Originally Posted by BradNSU

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love this song from the 1st time I heard it in back in 01' when i was 10th grade...this track hits home for all us dudes cuz we all been threw it but

I don't advise you to listen to it if your girl breakup with you because you gonna feel even worst & even more depressed...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..still a great track by "The god MC"

Nah, we ain't all been through cheating on our girl, that's f'd up and I'd never do it. That's why a good girl is impossible to find, because of "once a good girls gone bad, she's gone forever". The reason I hate this song, is the same reason I love it. It's honest...

back like what? she's done she doesn't owe him @$+$...she forgave him w/the intent that it wouldn't happen agian...she reached her breaking point and she's done so at this point she doens't owe him anything...she's done and has moved on

I was just
in them Girls...
 I WAS GONE GET RIGHT BACK!!!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I was just
in them Girls...
 I WAS GONE GET RIGHT BACK!!!

well you came back and i'm on my way out

I hate this son for the same reason you love it. The whole " you don get a n back like that" as a woman I just roll my eyes at the whole thing.

As much as you hate to hear it there is a double standard when it comes to cheating. Women are not the same as men nor do they have the same purpose or hormones. Besides, Jay is just thinking out loud on the track I dont think he actually meant that line in a serious way. It was more like he was trying to convince himself that what he did wasn't enough to make her leave.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

most overrated Jay song ever

just decent to me

I'm going to have to agree that it's the most overrated Jay song on NT.  This is really the only place I've heard dudes talk about this song like that...

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

As much as you hate to hear it there is a double standard when it comes to cheating. Women are not the same as men nor do they have the same purpose or hormones. Besides, Jay is just thinking out loud on the track I dont think he actually meant that line in a serious way. It was more like he was trying to convince himself that what he did wasn't enough to make her leave.

well when you put it like that...

i still dont like the song

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

well when you put it like that...

i still dont like the song

laugh.gif
I tried

Back
Top Bottom