was there a thread?

i think its wack he said ppl shouldnt have made it

they shouldnt have autotuned it thoguh

Originally Posted by Curious24

was there a thread?

i think its wack he said ppl shouldnt have made it

they shouldnt have autotuned it thoguh

195352e1e336a762776de49fd04c373796cf160.gif

I remember watching this with my cousin laughing about how Wayne was on it and that they might as well throw T-Pain on it with some autotune...then T-Pain showed up shortly after.

SNL did a skit about it.

I know wyclef was the "most important" person in the group (considering)

but his emotional screamin caught me off guard.

and Jay just said the 1st was classic, and they should have created a whole new song...like he did.

Yea Jay my favorite rapper but I don't agree with him on that. Its the 25th Anniversary. The song has Michael Jackson's vocals on it. That alone will bring the song money. As far as the song's quality goes it is what it was. It was meant for everyone to enjoy. It hit on all genre's of music. Cats are just programmed not to like autotune I think. I'm at the point where I don't even recognize it anymore since its in damn near every song lol. I honestly had no problem with it. BTW, where is Jay's song? I never heard it. And that's a problem with doing a new song. A We Are the World remake would be easier to find for the average consumer.

At the end of the day its all about the $$$$. And it will make more money than any song Jay and Bono do.

WOW...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

A lot of notable moments in that one. A lot of show boating too.

Jennifer Hudson looking at Nicole Scgerzinger... PRICELESS.
laugh.gif

Wyclef screaming... Fell out my chair. I was not ready.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jennifer Hudson's look when Jamie Fox went into his Ray Charles act
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And to top it off THREE autotune performances. "Too merch shawty..."

I like the video for Wyclef. That screaming had me dying. Then seeing Wayne trying to sing. It was funny. I don't know if it was meant to be funny but I got a lot of LOL moments out of it.

Back
Top Bottom