Jeep Owners of NT

air spider 777

Supporter
Come on in and post up your Jeep! Eh was bored and decided to create this thread. LOL

My Jeep: 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (Stock.....For Now)

My old Jeep: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (I miss the old pal.)
frown.gif

- I am always stopping here. LOL

Mods I had on the Overland:

3.5 B-Woody CAI, Diablo Predator, MHP CMR Tune, Jet 180 T-Stat, 18lb Locking Stant Cap, DynoMax Bullet Muffler with Resonator Delete, SRT Grille, Tints,HID's (Lows/Fogs), SRT Shift Knob

not an owner, but i had the pleasure of driving a Wrangler around the island of Oahu.. def appreciated
pimp.gif

looking to buy a jeep wrangler or a jeep liberty renegade soon.. jeeps are awesome, my buddy has a wrangler with 250,000 miles on it and it still runs like achamp

My 99 Cherokee Sport, got it in '06, only car I've ever had, has 150k+ and still goin' strong. Still looks clean to this day, will post pics when Iget around to taking some next time it snows...

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

appreciated...............but what are you going to do when its mad snowy outside???

I got a indoor garage, it'll stay parked and I will say hello to the MTA.
happy.gif
lol

^The ZJ's were the first generation Grand Cherokee. Great SUV!

The 1998 5.9 ZJ was the SRT8 back in the day.

I had an '85 Jeep Cherokee Laredo with 86K miles on it. That was the best car I've driven hands down. It was originally my Dad's but he passed itdown to me and eventually donated it saying I needed to get a newer car. She overheated on me twice but still drove after that. Those things are built liketanks.

By the way does anyone know if they made Jeep Cherokees in 4 Cylinder? I want another Jeep but gas would be killing me.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I had an '85 Jeep Cherokee Laredo with 86K miles on it. That was the best car I've driven hands down. It was originally my Dad's but he passed it down to me and eventually donated it saying I needed to get a newer car. She overheated on me twice but still drove after that. Those things are built like tanks.

By the way does anyone know if they made Jeep Cherokees in 4 Cylinder? I want another Jeep but gas would be killing me.

Yes they did. The Cherokee's (Lets sort out that the Cherokee and the Grand Cherokee's are two different models) produced with the 2.5L 4 cylinder camein the model years 1984-1996. They can be found, if you look for it. Most common engines in the Cherokees were the 4.0 I6.

Back
Top Bottom