JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Might call ducktales on me, but about 2 and half weeks ago..seen Jeezy ridin in his blue Lambo top down with a
eek.gif
chick in the passengers side. Northside Dr to be exact...
did her hair look like curly fries?
pimp.gif

son Bama got MULTIPLE stab wounds to the face? And this sh** isnt even between Jeezy + Gucci. It's b/w Drama and Jeezy??? Birthday Bash will be SERIOUS...

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Jeezy had beef with Drama way before Gucci... Yall need to chill out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you're mistaken bruh. Gucci vs. Jeezy is older than Jeezy vs. Drama bc I'm pretty sure Can't Ban theSnowman mixtape was after gucci and jeezy started beefin.

Jeezy debuted "24-23" at Atlanta hot spot the Velvet Room, where Gucci Mane and Snoop Dogg were in the VIP section.

"I heard he played the song after we left," Gucci told MTV News. Young has a slightly different account.

"I heard the n---a was at the club, so I went to the club to see what's up," Young said. "He was at one of my spots. They snuck him out the front door while we was coming through the back."

QFT

Jeezy ain't lyin on this one. He been on that boi's #@+ for a hot lil min now.

Gucci been duckin'... Jeezy released this track right before Birthday Bash for a reason. He is !$$%++ with ol' boi. He knows Gucci gotta show up tobirthday bash.

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you're mistaken bruh.

Gucci vs. Jeezy is older than Jeezy vs. Drama bc I'm pretty sure Can't Ban the Snowman mixtape was after gucci and jeezy started beefin.

No you are right...

Let me clarify... I am talking about the most recent Gucci Beef not the old one. Everything had died down for a min. My point is the beef with Drama hasnothing to do with Gucci.

As a matter of fact. CTE and the Aphilliates got into it at the Dirty Awards as well. The same Dirty awards that Grand Hustle and Lo's people got into itat. At the International Convention Center off of Camp Creek to be exact.

Jeezy could play this a lot smarter though. Dude is already a boss. He has nothing to gain right now from this beef. H should have played it like TIP and JayZ... N straight ignored Gucci. However, for whatever reason he feels as though he has something to prove to Gucci.

jeezy gettin attacked on 2 sides with so icy and da aphiliates, hmmmm don't look good for da snowman.

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Gucci definetly knows how to shoot and hit his target
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If wanna rob gucci then that must mean you wanna die,
Wanna shop with Shawty Lo? tell me what you wanna buy.
I'm a rapper slash trapper, and my lyrics so fire,
Every time tha drought come, my prices so high!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
You're a herb, stop posting in this thread for your sake.

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you're mistaken bruh.

Gucci vs. Jeezy is older than Jeezy vs. Drama bc I'm pretty sure Can't Ban the Snowman mixtape was after gucci and jeezy started beefin.

No you are right...

Let me clarify... I am talking about the most recent Gucci Beef not the old one. Everything had died down for a min. My point is the beef with Drama has nothing to do with Gucci.
Naw your wrong. Jeezy was jealous/felt betrayed when Drama started working with Gucci knowing they had their past beef. It made it worse whenDrama said a few yrs back that Gucci Mane was the hottest in the streets. Drama just speakin the truth though
grin.gif

roll.gif
you sayin gucci been duckin Jeezy. I doubt that one buddy

Jeezy ain't lyin on this one. He been on that boi's #@+ for a hot lil min now.

Gucci been duckin'...
its hard to imagine jeezy "chasin" gucci aroun and i dont know the specifics on gucci's case but if jeezy has been chasinhim aroun maybe its because dude is on some type of probation or somethin

Drama aint doing ##+%.....its all La the Darkman....Drama ol hipster tail aint running the ship
laugh.gif

and flaka wack...i could see dude getting dropped by years end.....every dude i know who got that "aint afraid to pull the strap rep" either end updead or end up getting shot quick

I thought Jeezy and drama had beef cause jeezy didnt wanna work with him after that stuff happened with drama and the feds

I might be wrong but thats what I heard

The gucci situation just added fuel to the fire

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Might call ducktales on me, but about 2 and half weeks ago..seen Jeezy ridin in his blue Lambo top down with a
eek.gif
chick in the passengers side. Northside Dr to be exact...
did her hair look like curly fries?
pimp.gif

I knew that was coming
roll.gif

Originally Posted by devv

I thought Jeezy and drama had beef cause jeezy didnt wanna work with him after that stuff happened with drama and the feds

I might be wrong but thats what I heard

The gucci situation just added fuel to the fire

Drama gets locked up, Jeezy distance himself. Drama makes a gangsta grillz w/ Gucci, Jeezy gets angry. Drama clique fights CTE clique, TI mediates a treaty. TIgoes to prison, all hell let's loose. Now Jeezy in war w/ The Aphilliats & So Icy Ent, odds aren't good (in the streets)

Originally Posted by devv

Jeezy was on "Feds Takin Pictures", which was post arrest..so I doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom