JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Read the whole thread. Its full of "Jeezy aint feel off, Jeezy got Goons, Aint no one touching Jeezy, Jeezy be everywhere" so stop acting like no one said it. And for his crew to get touched in Luckie proves it. Luckie Lounge is a 21+ upscale lounge. No beefing or anything. Just chill and stand and talk to a chick or celebrity. That was by far one of the last places I'd expect him to get tried at.

Real talk... you do not know what happened at Luckie. Your assuming Jeezy got tried.

Back to Gucci
Here is the Jeezy interview on the Gucci situation

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDUzNjQ4MjA3MDQmcHQ9MTI*NTM2NDgyNTg*NSZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyJmc9MiZ*PSZvPWE3MzViODhjMzk2ZTQxNTlhN2RkNmZjYzg4NzI1YzMwJm9mPTA=.gif

t.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Yall know Jeezy in the hospital too right?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This is the problem with the internet....

Jeezy aint in the hospital... http://www.rapradar.com/qa/rr-exclusive-young-jeezy-speaks-on-stabbing-rumors.html
Folks are saying that you were stabbed.
Someone like who? Something happened to me?

Uh, yeah.
Hell no! @#*#@% stab me? Ain't no one dead is it? [laughs] Nah, we one hundred, quit playing. I'm a tell you something too man, you better quit listening to them TMZ-%*% dudes, man. Com'on man. These internet gangstas-I mean, @$+%*+*.. Nah, we good man. We one hundred. Everybody we left with was good. Club pretty much closed after that. I ain't see nothing so I can't tell ya. We had a ball, man. We got up outta there.

So I take it you didn't check into Grady Memorial Hospital.
Me? I checked into a broad's house. [laughs] If that's the hospital, then we we're playing doctor. I'm quite sure there's some records, you go and check 'em. We good, all $$+%+*!! aside. Shout out to DJ Trauma for real. That was one of the flyest parties I been to in a while, man. That *+%# was crazy.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

You don't sense. Once you have difference you have difference, can't start it back up.

Oh Really

From Jeezy not me:

"It wasn't a question of 'Why do the song now?'" Jeezy said in an interview. "It was more so of when dude went away, did his little time or whatever - he came back. The sh*t was squashed...But as you know, Slick Pulla is locked up...He started taking shots on his little mixtapes....

Like I said... DJ Drama started up before the second beef. Jeezy left Gucci alone for a while. He had to. Gucci was pointing his fingers in court.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Yall know Jeezy in the hospital too right?

This is the problem with the internet....
Folks are saying that you were stabbed.
Someone like who? Something happened to me?

Uh, yeah.
Hell no! +%%%+@ stab me? Ain't no one dead is it? [laughs] Nah, we one hundred, quit playing. I'm a tell you something too man, you better quit listening to them TMZ-%@% dudes, man. Com'on man. These internet gangstas-I mean, %*%%#!%.. Nah, we good man. We one hundred. Everybody we left with was good. Club pretty much closed after that. I ain't see nothing so I can't tell ya. We had a ball, man. We got up outta there.

So I take it you didn't check into Grady Memorial Hospital.
Me? I checked into a broad's house. [laughs] If that's the hospital, then we we're playing doctor. I'm quite sure there's some records, you go and check 'em. We good, all *@!!$+%* aside. Shout out to DJ Trauma for real. That was one of the flyest parties I been to in a while, man. That ***% was crazy.

Well its his word against LA's and my dude Moe who claims Jeezy was bleeding in the Parking Lot

[h1]Exclusive: Witnesses say DJ Drama's CEO La the Darkman say 'Whooped Jeezy CTE Bloody again"[/h1]
In an email we recieved today at 3:01 AM: '(La the Darkman) just got in to with jeezy & cte in club lucky in atl! (He) whooped them *@%%%* bloodyagain! Write the story! Ask anybody in atl that was in club lucky!!! Jeezy Cte is in the hospital check hospitolrecords atl!'

Gyant reports:

The fight involving at least 10 people broke out in the VIP area of the Luckie Food Lounge on Luckie Street about 2:30 a.m., according to police.

Investigators said one man was slashed on the face and two others were stabbed in the arm. All three men were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital.

Police detained and questioned several people who were in the club, but officers say they are not cooperating.

Police said they have no description of the attacker.

"Miss Info....why would I want "So Icey" when I had "Soul Survivor" *laughs /Jeezy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so what I got from this thread was........ damn I been a fan of LA the Darkman since the heist days and I had no clue he was running cats up trees like that

La been chasing CTE since the dirty awards
laugh.gif
....idk what issue he has w/ them dudes but it must be something
laugh.gif

Well its his word against LA's and my dude Moe who claims Jeezy was bleeding in the Parking Lot

[h1]Exclusive: Witnesses say DJ Drama's CEO La the Darkman say 'Whooped Jeezy CTE Bloody again"[/h1]
In an email we recieved today at 3:01 AM: '(La the Darkman) just got in
to with jeezy & cte in club lucky in atl! (He) whooped them +%!%!%
bloody again! Write the story! Ask anybody in atl that was in club
lucky!!! Jeezy Cte is in the hospital check hospitol records atl!'

Gyant reports:

The fight involving at least 10 people broke out in the VIP area of the
Luckie Food Lounge on Luckie Street about 2:30 a.m., according to
police.

Investigators said one man was slashed on the face and two others were
stabbed in the arm. All three men were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital.

Police detained and questioned several people who were in the club, but officers say they are not cooperating.

Police said they have no description of the attacker.

Dog...

#1 They are referencing an email they received.

#2 LA runs his mouth EVERYTIME something goes down. Any N who does anything such as stab another man or know who who stabbed another man does not run to theinternet to talk about it. Especially when the police are investigating.

#3 Its crazy how the new game has changed to PoP !%+% and then run to the internet to try to claim victory before the other dude does. The crazier part is...IT WORKS... because people take whatever they hear on the internet as gospel. Then spread it to try to gain credibility.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Like I said... DJ Drama started up before the second beef. Jeezy left Gucci alone for a while. He had to. Gucci was pointing his fingers in court.

I need to see documentation
As I stated before, these Gucci haters reaching for things to say. Just straight makin up stuff now, it's becoming sad.

Aphilliates Music Group president La The Darkman has issued a response to the various rumors alleging he was involved in an altercation at an Atlanta nightclub Wednesday night.

Early reports regarding the altercation at Midtown Atlanta's Luckie Lounge during a star-studded event early this morning (June 18), indicated that the fight might have been the continuation of a feud between La the Darkman and member's of Young Jeezy's label CTE.

Early Thursday morning, VladTV.com reported having received an email from La himself, in which he took credit for the fight.

That post has since been changed to indicate that it was sent by a third party witness.

However, La told AllHipHop.com exclusively that he has not been in Atlanta in weeks.

"The internet rumors are misleading," La told AllHipHop.com Thursday afternoon. "I, La the Darkman, was in [Grand Rapids], Michigan Wednesday, June 17, doing a concert with Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy. There was 6500 people in the venue to verify that. Then I performed again at the after party."

La is currently on a promo tour, preparing for the release of his self-titled sophomore release, due out this summer.

In related news, Young Jeezy recently spoke about the altercation and stated that neither he nor his camp was involved in the altercation.

Several local and national celebrities gathered at the posh Atlanta nightspot to celebrate the 10-year career anniversary of DJ Trauma of the World Famous Superfriends.

Among the guests joining hosts Ludacris, Jermaine Dupri, Estelle, Jeremih and Verse Simmonds were Chaka Zulu, Jazze Pha, Drumma Boy, DJ Toomp, Don Cannon, and The Aphilliates' DJ Drama, DJ Infamous, and DJ Sense.

Despite Jeezy's denial to media outlets that his entourage made it out of the club without incident, a man affliliated with his camp has been confirmed as a victim.

According to TMZ.com, Antonio "Bama" Henry was one of the three men stabbed in the melee.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

HARMCITY45 wrote:

I need to see documentation
As I stated before, these Gucci haters reaching for things to say. Just straight makin up stuff now, it's becoming sad.

Homeboi... I like Gucci. But just because I like him does not mean I can't call it like it is.

Chill Out

laugh.gif

Anyone that has anything not positive to say about Gucci is a "hater". You sound like one of them Pacquiao fanboys. _ been $%$* riding Gucci thiswhole thread, ol' boy can't even see with them blinders he got on.

CPark keepin' it 100.

*Waits for the rebuttal*

1d516a23667bb3818695d4e10ce8678d1f540b48.gif
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

That post has since been changed to indicate that it was sent by a third party witness.

However, La told AllHipHop.com exclusively that he has not been in Atlanta in weeks.

"The internet rumors are misleading," La told AllHipHop.com Thursday afternoon. "I, La the Darkman, was in [Grand Rapids], Michigan Wednesday, June 17, doing a concert with Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy. There was 6500 people in the venue to verify that. Then I performed again at the after party."

...and there it is.

Case closed.

hope Jeezy passes away

quote me on that
no M16, but he is responsible for a few murders and he does suck at rapping

edit:
and Missinfo needs to get out of hiphop, shes pissed me off 1 too many times
she won't post anything Max B until he gets locked up and her excuse is because she doesn't want to support his choices.

but she's going to interview Jeezy
eyes.gif

she needs to get out of hiphop if shes going to be anti violence.
and needs to state shes biased to Jim Jones if shes gonna have a blog.

and I'd like to further drag her in the mud and say that she was doing NOTHING in the beginning other than quoting allhiphop.com and pretending it was herinsider info, have a job at hot97 and eventually the celebs will come to you.
so many jobs are bs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

hope Jeezy passes away

quote me on that
no M16, but he is responsible for a few murders and he does suck at rapping

edit:
and Missinfo needs to get out of hiphop, shes pissed me off 1 too many times
she won't post anything Max B until he gets locked up and her excuse is because she doesn't want to support his choices.

but she's going to interview Jeezy
eyes.gif

she needs to get out of hiphop if shes going to be anti violence.
and needs to state shes biased to Jim Jones if shes gonna have a blog.

and I'd like to further drag her in the mud and say that she was doing NOTHING in the beginning other than quoting allhiphop.com and pretending it was her insider info, have a job at hot97 and eventually the celebs will come to you.
so many jobs are bs
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways...
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
@ me not checkin 24-23 cuz yall was sayin it was wack
that %*$% goes so hard...that kobe lebron %*$% was dope too
pimp.gif

also...i heard gucci-"stoopid"...dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

laugh.gif

Anyone that has anything not positive to say about Gucci is a "hater". You sound like one of them Pacquiao fanboys. _ been $%$* riding Gucci this whole thread, ol' boy can't even see with them blinders he got on.

CPark keepin' it 100.
I've called two people in here gucci haters. Both of those ppl made up things that were clearly untrue, one dude says he was rollin on X andtook a shower with guys?
laugh.gif
(lie #1) Cpark said Gucci was pointing fingersin court, so pretty much implying he's a snitch which is the first time I heard that and I doubt Cpark was in court so he probably has no proof to back upthat statement. (lie #2)

I consider someone a d-rider when for the most part they talk out of there a** w/o facts, most of my post contain nothing but facts (If you don't think so,prove me wrong) except for me saying right now Gucci >> Jeezy.

Now with that said..... get off my di.ck and
103ajnp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom