JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by cartune

CParkFresh wrote:

Jeezy had beef with Drama way before Gucci... Yall need to chill out.

?
What is the basis of this beef?

Both of them will duck the question whenever it is asked. I personally know a few people in the Aphilliates camp. The mixtape came after the beef started. Itjust added fuel to the fire.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Drama aint doing %%*+.....its all La the Darkman....Drama ol hipster tail aint running the ship
laugh.gif

Ding! Ding! Ding!

you act like you gotta be from atlanta to know stuff
laugh.gif
....i mean i got people down there but damn bruhh just cause you live down there don't mean youhave VIP info....you don't hold no weight in the city...you just another _

Obama moved into this big $@% house on 16th and Penn. But none of you !*++** can't really speak on it cause ya'll don't live in DC.

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Might call ducktales on me, but about 2 and half weeks ago..seen Jeezy ridin in his blue Lambo top down with a
eek.gif
chick in the passengers side. Northside Dr to be exact...
did her hair look like curly fries?
pimp.gif

I knew that was coming
roll.gif

Vine City in this biatch!
pimp.gif

you don't hold no weight in the city...you just another _
jeezy.0.0.0x0.430x289.jpeg
CARBON 1 5 GET 'EM OUTTA ERRE

roll.gif
damn keith

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
efff a street cred. You cant put street cred on a plate and feed it to your family. You cant deposit street cred in the bank. You cant buy a car with street cred. Street cred wont keep a roof over your head (for long). People gotta get out of this "stay true to the hood" mentality. If i got rich, id do the same thing Jeezy,TI,50, and every other smart person did. GET THE EFF OUT THE HOOD. Why get money and still do broke-ninja *!+*? Why post up on the corner in the slums when u can chill in the hills. Why chill wit broke bummy dudes thatll end up costin u money, instead of business minded people thatll help you gain more.(*!+* 90% of Gucci squad aint bringin no money to the table.
roll.gif
) *!+* if i want to chill with my old fam they can visit me but eff the hood. Your main goal should be to get out the hood, not stay in it. Nothing good comes out of livin in the hood. Only a dumb-!!% would get rich and stay in the hood. In the end Money>Street Cred any day. In the hood, Gucci maybe >Jeezy, but in the rest of the world's eyes, Jeezy's Money>Jeezy>Gucci's life. Money talks, %@%***#+ walks a thousand miles.

Lock this thread up now please.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Jeezy had beef with Drama way before Gucci... Yall need to chill out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you're mistaken bruh.

Gucci vs. Jeezy is older than Jeezy vs. Drama bc I'm pretty sure Can't Ban the Snowman mixtape was after gucci and jeezy started beefin.

No you are right...

Let me clarify... I am talking about the most recent Gucci Beef not the old one. Everything had died down for a min. My point is the beef with Drama has nothing to do with Gucci.

As a matter of fact. CTE and the Aphilliates got into it at the Dirty Awards as well. The same Dirty awards that Grand Hustle and Lo's people got into it at. At the International Convention Center off of Camp Creek to be exact.

Jeezy could play this a lot smarter though. Dude is already a boss. He has nothing to gain right now from this beef. H should have played it like TIP and Jay Z... N straight ignored Gucci. However, for whatever reason he feels as though he has something to prove to Gucci.

You don't sense. Once you have difference you have difference, can't start it back up.

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
efff a street cred. You cant put street cred on a plate and feed it to your family. You cant deposit street cred in the bank. You cant buy a car with street cred. Street cred wont keep a roof over your head (for long). People gotta get out of this "stay true to the hood" mentality. If i got rich, id do the same thing Jeezy,TI,50, and every other smart person did. GET THE EFF OUT THE HOOD. Why get money and still do broke-ninja *!+*? Why post up on the corner in the slums when u can chill in the hills. Why chill wit broke bummy dudes thatll end up costin u money, instead of business minded people thatll help you gain more.(*!+* 90% of Gucci squad aint bringin no money to the table.
roll.gif
) *!+* if i want to chill with my old fam they can visit me but eff the hood. Your main goal should be to get out the hood, not stay in it. Nothing good comes out of livin in the hood. Only a dumb-!!% would get rich and stay in the hood. In the end Money>Street Cred any day. In the hood, Gucci maybe >Jeezy, but in the rest of the world's eyes, Jeezy's Money>Jeezy>Gucci's life. Money talks, %@%***#+ walks a thousand miles.

Lock this thread up now please.

Any place any where....a thousand round.

So the point is proven to all y'all who thought Jeezy was so untouchable in Atlanta. I said earlier that he does not hold big weight in Atlanta no more.SMH.... sorry some people had to go through that. BAMA went to my school (Georgia Southern) for a year or 2. I don't know dude like that but I hope herecovers fast.

where did someone say Jeezy was untouchable?....cause i feel like no one is untouchable...especially in a club setting....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vcof2005

So the point is proven to all y'all who thought Jeezy was so untouchable in Atlanta. I said earlier that he does not hold big weight in Atlanta no more. SMH.... sorry some people had to go through that. BAMA went to my school (Georgia Southern) for a year or 2. I don't know dude like that but I hope he recovers fast.

what you talking bout?

nobody said hes untouchable, thats just foolishness. well to be honest with you Jeezy didnt.

Read the whole thread. Its full of "Jeezy aint feel off, Jeezy got Goons, Aint no one touching Jeezy, Jeezy be everywhere" so stop acting like no onesaid it. And for his crew to get touched in Luckie proves it. Luckie Lounge is a 21+ upscale lounge. No beefing or anything. Just chill and stand and talk to achick or celebrity. That was by far one of the last places I'd expect him to get tried at.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Read the whole thread. Its full of "Jeezy aint feel off, Jeezy got Goons, Aint no one touching Jeezy, Jeezy be everywhere" so stop acting like no one said it. And for his crew to get touched in Luckie proves it. Luckie Lounge is a 21+ upscale lounge. No beefing or anything. Just chill and stand and talk to a chick or celebrity. That was by far one of the last places I'd expect him to get tried at.

what? there's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more gucci d-riding in this thread bruh what are you talkin about?
there's ah lot more gucci got hella goons/waka #%$ in this thread

Man I ain't got no time to argue about something that ain't making me no money. Im say my last words of the thread and i'm gone. Jeezy fell off,Gucci is that dude in the A, Gucci hang with way to many street dudes inside the 285 for Jeezy to jump stupid at anytime, and stop riding Jeezy nuts so hard,even them BMF dudes exposed him as a lame. THE END.

Back
Top Bottom