JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Freaky Girl with Luda - Straight Fire
We steady Mobbin with Wayne - Dope...
Gucci and LUDA bodied thier parts in FREAKY GIRL

Just listent to Mobbin, Gucci went off.. " so much eagles, you'd think i was an eagles fan"
pimp.gif

just listened to Gucci Mane ft. Snoop Dogg- Awesome

Snoop went it, and Gucci "Air max 95 , you know im awsome"

Yea...He did go off on mobbin...
pimp.gif

bout to go look up awesome

Dallas whatver whatever

Yes its awesome. IMO obviously.

Im not going to argue about it.

But how is that line a sneak diss? What type of real N name himself after a big?

Thats as straight forward as it gets.

Straight up dissing > Sneak dissing.

Oh ya...

Trappin ain't dead DOSEN'T go hard, easily his worst mixtape to date, that first name last name joint was beyond trash. Writing on the wall>>>>trappin ain't dead

Prime minster was his worst. Any Jeezy fan will tell you that.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Dallas whatver whatever

But how is that line a sneak diss? What type of real N name himself after a big?

Oh ya...

Trappin ain't dead DOSEN'T go hard, easily his worst mixtape to date, that first name last name joint was beyond trash. Writing on the wall>>>>trappin ain't dead

I forgot about Prime Minister ..
sick.gif

About time he should have finished the job on "can't ban thesnowman"

and I'm pretty sure this was a warm up
nerd.gif

Dallas whatver whatever

Oh ya...

Didn't you JUST say last page, he hasn't got at gucci mane since stay strapped? I guess my last post went over your head because the point was he hasclearly gone at Gucci since stay strapped not whether it was a sneak diss or straight up diss, so realize the debate at hand before you totally change lanesand start talking bout something else buddy.

Ok so that means Prime minister and trappin ain't dead are trash, that just proves my point even more since Prime Minister dropped in 08, that RIGHTNOW....Gucci >> Jeezy thanks
happy.gif

O and it's DallasSneakerHead
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Dallas whatver whatever

Oh ya...

Didn't you JUST say last page, he hasn't got at gucci mane since stay strapped? I guess my last post went over your head because the point was he has clearly gone at Gucci since stay strapped not whether it was a sneak diss or straight up diss, so realize the debate at hand before you totally change lanes and start talking bout something else buddy.

Ok so that means Prime minister and trappin ain't dead are trash, that just proves my point even more since Prime Minister dropped in 08, that RIGHT NOW....Gucci >> Jeezy thanks
happy.gif

O and it's DallasSneakerHead
wink.gif

laugh.gif
If you say so..but either way Gucci and Jeezy, both are in my CDplayer from time to time.

Somebody correct me if im wrong, but Jeezy hasnt really dissed Gucci since Stay Strapped, and that was a hard +%! straight forward diss...

laugh.gif
Seriously dallas whatever whatever

I said that before I even started the statement.

All you had to do is correct me, like I said, instead of coming at me on some Man I gotta argue right now female @#*.

Jeezy > Gucci. RIGHT NOW. IMO.

Wanna argue about it?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Seriously.

Somebody correct me if im wrong, but Jeezy hasnt really dissed Gucci since Stay Strapped, and that was a hard +%! straight forward diss...

laugh.gif
Seriously dallas whatever whatever

I said that before I even started the statement.

All you had to do is correct me, like I said, instead of coming at me on some Man I gotta argue right now female @#*.

Jeezy > Gucci. RIGHT NOW. IMO.

Wanna argue about it?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Seriously.

Lyrically Jeezy>Gucci As far as the movement and the streets Gucci>Jeezy

I'm kinda shocked that this topic reached this many pages but it is what it is. At the end of the day Gucci wants/desires to be Jeezy so with that in mindJeezy>Gucci, it's just that simple. Also wasn't Gucci Mane exposed as to wearing fake jewelry and Gucci, if that is the case there should be nobodyriding with Gucci Mane on this one.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm kinda shocked that this topic reached this many pages but it is what it is. At the end of the day Gucci wants/desires to be Jeezy so with that in mind Jeezy>Gucci, it's just that simple. Also wasn't Gucci Mane exposed as to wearing fake jewelry and Gucci, if that is the case there should be nobody riding with Gucci Mane on this one.
roll.gif
this is seriously the dumbest post in this entire 21 page thread! My dude... you talking out the side of your neck now...
do you know how many rappers wear fake gucci and jewelry??? Everything you stated was irrelevant... log of NOW...
roll.gif

^(CJ863) No, all of it wasn't really irrelevant. Its true, as far as success, you'd assume Gucci would want a couple platinum albums like Jeezy.They're basically from the same vein of rap.

And yea, the Fake clothing thing is kind of random but just because some rappers wear Fugazi !@+$ doesn't really make it right.

Originally Posted by CJ863

I'm kinda shocked that this topic reached this many pages but it is what it is. At the end of the day Gucci wants/desires to be Jeezy so with that in mind Jeezy>Gucci, it's just that simple. Also wasn't Gucci Mane exposed as to wearing fake jewelry and Gucci, if that is the case there should be nobody riding with Gucci Mane on this one.
roll.gif
this is seriously the dumbest post in this entire 21 page thread! My dude... you talking out the side of your neck now...
do you know how many rappers wear fake gucci and jewelry??? Everything you stated was irrelevant... log of NOW...
roll.gif

Well we see who supports fraudulent activity and who doesn't. As I have said before, no wonder the streets are in such bad shape these days, you gotfrauds like Gucci Mane that were fake jewels and clothing in the rap game, then you got frauds like CJ863 that supports fraudslike Gucci Mane, SMH. My man tried to justify his position by saying that other rappers wear fake gucci and jewelry.............LOL. We'll chalk thatcomment of yours up to stupidity champ. Also with a signature such as Team Gucci Mane, it's clear to see that your already on the wrong side of thetracks. Not to worry though, there's still time for you to wise up, but the decision is yours.

^(CJ863) No, all of it wasn't really irrelevant. Its true, as far as success, you'd assume Gucci would want a couple platinum albums like Jeezy. They're basically from the same vein of rap.

And yea, the Fake clothing thing is kind of random but just because some rappers wear Fugazi !@+$ doesn't really make it right.
Thanks champ, I'm glad someone besides myself gets it.

Gucci prolly got some @%$+ bubblin behind the scenes...
nerd.gif

i mean both these dudes in the SAME small state of GA..

take it to the streets mr. gangster rappers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Dallas whatver whatever

Oh ya...

Wow
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...Any Jeezy fan that tells you that Prime Minister was his worst mixtape either has never listened to Jeezy before or must be on something serious.How can you not F with I'm Here, Prime Minister, Job For, Black Dreams
pimp.gif
, Translator, or the CTE Freestyle. You Serious homie? "We in the club, we80 deep/ you add it up, that's bout 80 heats."
pimp.gif
... naw son, you can't be serious with what you said On a side note, Trappin Ain't Deadwas weak, but not all that bad. / And for the bro who just NOW wants to get on Gucci, you gotta lot of listening to do: Trap House
pimp.gif
, Back to the TrapHouse, Trap a Thon, Hard to Kill, All the Wilt Chamberlains
pimp.gif
, Ice and Money, Writing on the Wall
pimp.gif
, Kitchen Talk, Way too many to name...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Well we see who supports fraudulent activity and who doesn't. As I have said before, no wonder the streets are in such bad shape these days, you got frauds like Gucci Mane that were fake jewels and clothing in the rap game, then you got frauds like CJ863 that supports frauds like Gucci Mane, SMH. My man tried to justify his position by saying that other rappers wear fake gucci and jewelry.............LOL. We'll chalk that comment of yours up to stupidity champ. Also with a signature such as Team Gucci Mane, it's clear to see that your already on the wrong side of the tracks. Not to worry though, there's still time for you to wise up, but the decision is yours.

^(CJ863) No, all of it wasn't really irrelevant. Its true, as far as success, you'd assume Gucci would want a couple platinum albums like Jeezy. They're basically from the same vein of rap.

YouMad.jpg

Im a fraud???
roll.gif
Glad to hear that... also glad to see you made that assumption after you got salty about my previous
comment...
laugh.gif
Obviously you live your like based on OPINION and not fact... everything that you stated was merely
OPINION... now stop cryin and keep it moving...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Well we see who supports fraudulent activity and who doesn't. As I have said before, no wonder the streets are in such bad shape these days, you got frauds like Gucci Mane that were fake jewels and clothing in the rap game, then you got frauds like CJ863 that supports frauds like Gucci Mane, SMH. My man tried to justify his position by saying that other rappers wear fake gucci and jewelry.............LOL. We'll chalk that comment of yours up to stupidity champ. Also with a signature such as Team Gucci Mane, it's clear to see that your already on the wrong side of the tracks. Not to worry though, there's still time for you to wise up, but the decision is yours.

YouMad.jpg

Im a fraud???
roll.gif
Glad to hear that... also glad to see you made that assumption after you got salty about my previous
comment...
laugh.gif
Obviously you live your like based on OPINION and not fact... everything that you stated was merely

I live my like based on opinion..........LOL. This clown can't even put a sentence of structure together, why the hell should I oranyone else listen to what you have to say. Yet you wonder why I call you a FRAUD, the proof is right there for all to see. If your not going to add anyintelligence to this discussion/debate then I strongly advise you to at least attend an English class and educate yourself immediately if not sooner. Remember, WE are only as strong as our weakest link, and our weakest link is YOU champ.

roll.gif
roll.gif

YouMad.jpg

Im a fraud???
roll.gif
comment...
laugh.gif

I live my like based on opinion..........LOL. This clown can't even put a sentence of structure together, why the hell should I or anyone else listen to what you have to say. Yet you wonder why I call you a FRAUD, the proof is right there for all to see. If your not going to add any intelligence to this discussion/debate then I strongly advise you to at least attend an English class and educate yourself immediately if not sooner. Remember, WE are only as strong as our weakest link, and our weakest link is YOU champ.

Yet again you made no sense with your blind opinions... YES I am unintelligent because I made a typo...
wink.gif
Im not gonna go
back and forth with you... so as I previously stated smart guy... stop crying and keep it moving...
smh.gif

Yet again you made no sense with your blind opinions... YES I am unintelligent because I made a typo...

Well that's a start champ, at least your able to admit the error of your ways.

stop crying and keep it moving...
smh.gif

Who's crying?? I'm having more than enough fun just by embarrassing you.

Back
Top Bottom