Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

The sad reality is if hillary today or tomorrow wanted to run again for president alotta these dudes would still wanna vote for her....lost yo
It seems lost on you that Trump was as friends with Epstein as the Clintons.

The context of the 2020 elections is different from 2016. I'm sure many farmers, citizens with immigrant family members, and sick folks who voted for Trump out of spite and got their lives ruined by his policies would not mind Hillary today.

The fact that the dimensions of his cell haven’t been disclosed is everything you need to know that he didn’t “hang” himself...
I said that it's damn near impossible to hang yourself these days... They tried to play it off and said he must've violently broke his neck jumping off the top bunk... "Theory"

Yikes. Royal family involved too?

7fc7e1a1824200b0eedf1be46e92c0b1c91915de

Ghislaine Maxwell, left, and Katherine Keating in publicity photos for their 2014 interview.

Photo: Huffington Post

How Katherine Keating blasted into billionaire paedophile Epstein's orbit
https://amp-smh-com-au.cdn.ampproje...edophile-epstein-s-orbit-20190820-p52j1t.html
Most offspring of former prime ministers usually disappear into obscurity when their fathers leave office, but that was never going to be an option for Paul Keating's daughter Katherine.

This week the glamorous brunette found herself the target of an international media hunt when she was dragged into the scandal surrounding the dead billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein via a few seconds of grainy video footage.

Katherine was revealed as the "mystery brunette" bidding farewell to the Duke of York, Prince Andrew in 2010 outside the front door of Epstein's New York home.

It’s weird because all jails are different. I know in my county suicide watch means you are in a cell naked with a hole in the floor to pee and crap in. People have committed suicide here before but it was always controversial. I don’t know it’s possible. May have been too much for him. The other thought is possible too. I’m actually kinda enjoying this unfold and hope more people are exposed along the way

epsteinart1.jpg

Another bizarre painting found in Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico ranch
https://nypost.com/2019/08/23/anoth...und-in-jeffrey-epsteins-new-mexico-ranch/amp/

Art from Epstein's home in Stanley, New MexicoFox News
Jeffrey Epstein didn’t limit his tacky art collection to his Upper East Side townhouse — his multimillion-dollar New Mexico ranch was home to a “creepy” painting depicting a young girl wearing a wedding band, getting cozy with a lion.

A contractor who worked on the sprawling property in 2013 provided a photo of the artwork to Fox News.

“It was huge – at least 5-by-5, 6-by-6 – in the main house, at the bottom of the stairs in the basement near the laundry,” the contractor, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told the network. “We would talk about how creepy it was, this strange painting with nothing else around it. From the minute you got there, you felt the uneasy vibe.”

Zorro Ranch, the disgraced financier’s 10,000-acre residence in Stanley, N.M. also had a several-story garage filled with the multimillionaire’s high-end car collection, its own airport hangar and runway, pools, a firehouse, log cabins and guest homes, the worker told the outlet.

Sure :rolleyes
Andrew associated with Epstein after he pleaded guilty to procuring a minor for prostitution. He really couldn't think of anything better than to say he didn't even suspect anything from a guy who pleaded guilty to that kind of charge?
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...rew-says-he-didnt-witness-or-suspect-criminal
Prince Andrew says he didn't 'witness or suspect' criminal behavior from Epstein
Britain's Prince Andrew on Saturday released a statement saying he did not "witness or suspect" any criminal behavior from the late disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein when the two spent time together.

The Duke of York, in a statement carried by multiple news outlets, called it a "mistake" to meet Epstein after Epstein was released from prison in 2010.

"During the time I knew him, I saw him infrequently and probably no more than only once or twice a year," he said.

"I have stayed in a number of his residences. At no stage during the limited time I spent with him did I see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction," he added.
Prince Andrew also denied participating in "exploitation" of human beings.

"I deplore the exploitation of any human being and would not condone, participate in, or encourage any such behaviour," he said.

The prince also said he had "tremendous sympathy" for Epstein's victims.

"His suicide has left many unanswered questions and I acknowledge and sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure," he said.

Epstein had been accused of paying underage girls for sexual acts between 2002 and 2005 and died in jail. New York City's Medical Examiner ruled his death a suicide.

The financier had previously been convicted of separate sexual misconduct charges in 2008. He has been linked to other powerful figures including President Trump and former President Bill Clinton, although both have denied wrongdoing.

No surprise there. Women prey on other women. Epstein couldn't have done what he did without the help of women luring young girls with a false sense of security and trust.

Back
Top Bottom