Jeremy Lin extends contract with Nike... Sig shoe? Updated pg1 "Linsanity" shirts , ASG PE

Ask this question again two weeks after Carmelo - aka the black hole - returns.
wink.gif

Nike needs to get him in some better colorways of kicks then just that plain white or black

YES. This is what I found out about NIKE. They LOVE making money. Like tonight, even though their site got crapped on, and customers are mad and b*tch*ng, the same cats are still going to be making purchases next time a release comes out. 
For Nike, if they make a Lin shoe, many people will buy it.  The Asian community will buy it no matter what because right now he is a global icon. Even if Jeremy falls back to earth, cats will still buy the shoe because it is branded by Lin. So to sum it up, Nike will eventually make a Lin shoe. People saying that Lin shouldn't get a shoe isn't thinking about the business market right now. If Nike was to create a shoe and have it manufactured as we speak, and release the shoe next month, people with buy it regardless, and Nike is in the business of making money, not making every single customer happy. Nike should and will come out with a Lin shoe before the playoffs.....

Originally Posted by nairbkim

YES. This is what I found out about NIKE. They LOVE making money. Like tonight, even though their site got crapped on, and customers are mad and b*tch*ng, the same cats are still going to be making purchases next time a release comes out. 
For Nike, if they make a Lin shoe, many people will buy it.  The Asian community will buy it no matter what because right now he is a global icon. Even if Jeremy falls back to earth, cats will still buy the shoe because it is branded by Lin. So to sum it up, Nike will eventually make a Lin shoe. People saying that Lin shouldn't get a shoe isn't thinking about the business market right now. If Nike was to create a shoe and have it manufactured as we speak, and release the shoe next month, people with buy it regardless, and Nike is in the business of making money, not making every single customer happy. Nike should and will come out with a Lin shoe before the playoffs.....
Wait, you JUST found out Nike LOVES making money? And that they are more interested in their bottom line than making every customer happy?
For every salty customer there are 100 happy ones. And the salty ones KEEP coming back because at the end of the day, they are the best. You server issue with online releases has been a problem forever. You act like any of this is new.

Nike will NOT produce a Lin signature shoe. A special makeup for HOH retailers etc isn't far off though.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Correct Stat doesn't have a sig.(Well yeah if you want to consider PE's as one) He wear the sweep thru's though.

They should give Lin the Sweep thru.
Collect some hype.
Start selling em with the Kobes LBJ and Kds
and let the beasts thru.

I honestly like this shoe. Just don't like the investment on em. Or the fact that they picked Amare for em. He's good but out of Amare Lin and Anthony. Who would get MVP??
wink.gif

Look out for Jeremy Lin to debut his official PE this week. Heat game is a high possibility but for sure by the Rising Stars Game. A HOH release is also scheduled...NYC only though.

I saw the original Hyperdunk that was made for him but source said Lin wanted a Hyperfuse. Don't know if the switch happened but we shall see.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Look out for Jeremy Lin to debut his official PE this week. Heat game is a high possibility but for sure by the Rising Stars Game. A HOH release is also scheduled...NYC only though.

I saw the original Hyperdunk that was made for him but source said Lin wanted a Hyperfuse. Don't know if the switch happened but we shall see.

NYC only? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

NYC only? 
alien.gif

A knicks colored hyperfuse? 
pimp.gif

i say give him a PE he rocks hyperfuses so start their with a special colorway but he definately can do what they are doing with blake and how they started Kd's line

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom